Judgements - Cover

Judgements

Copyright© 2006 by Moghal

Chapter 56

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56 - A socially inept young man follows his best friend to university hoping to find a better life, make friends and grow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"You know, Marcus is going to be shocked as hell when I get home sober," Shawna said, laughing as the group emerged from the student union.

"Well, it's my birthday, and I've had enough of noisy, smoky clubs and getting shit-faced," Corrine announced to the world in general. A few people nearby called 'happy birthday' at her declaration, and she blushed, realising how loud she was being.

"So where are we headed then?" Hope asked, last to emerge.

"I really have no idea," Corrine shrugged. "Just... I don't know, take a walk. Isn't there a coffee-shop down by the park that stays open late?"

"Yeah, but it'll be jammed on a Saturday," Briana said. "It's live music night."

"Really?" Shawna smiled, and Hope's eyes lit up.

"Haven't you two caused enough trouble with that this week?" Elspeth asked.

"Well, you know... it's music," Shawna said. "You can kick me out the band, but you can't kick the music out of me."

"I can try," Corrine deadpanned, but her heart wasn't really in it, and they all noticed.

"What's up, Corrine?" Lorraine said and took her arm, pulling her into the middle of the group. "You don't seem to be having a fun birthday."

"I... it's this whole girl's night out thing," she shrugged.

"You've gone off us?" Shawna asked. "Us?"

"It's not that. It's... I'm only here because Aiden's out with some guy from his Greek history class."

"You'd rather be with Aiden. That's fair enough," Elspeth said, taking her other arm. Shawna and Hope shared a knowing look.

"Is this still about what we were talking about when I..." Hope started to blush.

"Yes," Corrine put in, crisply.

"There's no point pretending like we don't know what you're talking about," Bri laughed. "That one went round in about an hour."

"Great." Hope's frown deepened, and Corrine nudged her along.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?"

"It was embarrassing. It's even worse now that everybody knows."

"Well, just imagine how it must be for Shawna?" Bri said, poking her tongue out at Shawna's indignant stare.

"You two weren't there and made the mistake. She was involved and made the mistake."

"It was me," Lorraine whispered. Most of them missed it, but Elspeth stepped up next to her.

"Did you say it was you?" she whispered back.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god!"

"What?" Bri turned, and the others drew up short.

"Um, nothing." Elspeth's broad grin threatened to get away from her.

"I said it was me," Lorraine said a little louder. "At my birthday party. It was me... and... Shawna."

Things were silent for a moment as everyone tried to process that.

"Really?" Hope finally managed, getting a nod and a shrug from Lorraine who couldn't find words to explain.

"Well," Shawna said after a moment, "I was fairly drunk, but you were quite good."

"That's it?" Lorraine looked around.

"What? You were expecting to get kicked out of the group?" Briana asked. "That just leaves Corrine to corrupt now." They started walking again without direction, heading vaguely towards the river.

"So, what brought that on, then?" Elspeth finally asked. "I mean, I think I'd have probably put you last on the list at school of girls who'd end up with girls."

"I won't! I mean... I was... You guys all seemed to be doing really well on it, and nobody was paying me that much interest."

"You mean Tony wasn't paying you much interest," Corrine said.

"Typical Lorraine. Following the crowd." Hope smiled, hugging her arm to take the sting out of the words.

"So, how was it for you?"

"It was... I don't know. It wasn't as horrible as I'd expected it to be, but I don't think I'll be taking it up full time."

"Good," Corrine said. "Neither Hope nor I need the competition."

"You? You're already hooked, lined, and sinkered with Aiden," Elspeth said.

"Sinkered?" Hope asked.

"Sunk? Sinkered? Whatever."

"Yeah, well..." Corrine's good mood evaporated again, and she sighed. "Look, guys, thanks, but... I think I'm just going to head home and go to bed."

"Alone?" Hope asked. "Why don't you come back to our place and talk about it?"

"Talk about what? You already know what the problem is."

"We don't," Lorraine pointed out.

"Basically," Hope ventured, watching Corrine for signs that she didn't want her to speak, "Aiden and Corrine decided that they liked each other, but were at university and wanted to have their fun."

"Sounds like a good plan to me," Shawna said, and then fell silent when the others all stared at her.

"Anyway, she's had her fun and wants Aiden all to herself, but Aiden's still out there playing the field."

"But—" Shawna began.

"Doesn't matter!" Hope said.

Shawna saw Hope's expression and backed off.

"Why don't you come back to our place," Hope continued, "and we can talk about how you're going to convince Aiden to settle?"

"I can't do that to him."

"Right, but you can leave yourself like this?" Briana asked.

"Well, that's not his fault," Corrine said.

"It's not about fault," Hope explained. "It's about solutions. Come on, please. I promise. I've even got a present there for you."

"It's on the way, anyway," Shawna pointed out. "And it's not far. Even if you just pick up the present and go, it's not like you lose anything."

"Alright. Come on then," Corrine said, managing a smile, and the group turned off the riverside path and headed up the hill towards the flat.

"Quietly," Shawna hushed them as they approached. Elspeth started to question why, but Hope cut her of.

"Marcus was planning to study tonight, so we don't want to disturb him," Lorraine explained, and they shuffled quietly up the steps.

"Looks like he's watching TV," Corrine pointed to the lights coming out the window, and then Shawna had the door open and they stepped in.

"You guys are early," Tony remarked, looking up. Aiden shivered as a cold breeze went down his neck, and Marcus took the opportunity to dart up the inside of him on the track as he was distracted.

"Shite!" Aiden exclaimed, not looking away from the screen. "I hope you guys sent Corrine home happy before you came home.

"I hope you sent Leon Martin home happy before you came here," Corrine said laughing from the doorway.

"Baby!" he said and dropped the controller, turning back towards her.

"Excuse me a second," Hope said, holding up her phone in explanation, and headed for the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" Corrine asked, after a moment's pause.

Shawna wandered around to perch on the sofa next to Marcus, trying to distract him from his driving.

"I... games night." He pointed to the three screens with a shrug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.