Judgements - Cover

Judgements

Copyright© 2006 by Moghal

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A socially inept young man follows his best friend to university hoping to find a better life, make friends and grow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"What's up?" Elspeth looked up as Shawna leant on the doorpost, staring into the room, watching Brianna play with Elspeth's hair.

"You two look so cute doing that." Elspeth settled her back on Bri's lap with a smile.

"That's it?" Brianna wondered, putting her notes down with a smile. "You came all the way here to tell us we look cute? Or are you fishing for compliments?"

"No, I came with a proposal, actually."

"Oh, what can we do for you?" Elspeth sat up a little, nudging Brianna back into some semblance of seriousness.

"Well, it's Brianna, actually." She said, flopping down onto 'her' bed. "It feels weird coming in here, now, like it's not my room, really."

"I know what you mean." Bri laughed. "I keep finding myself knocking in case you and Marcus are up to anything on the sitting room floor."

"I've tried, Lord knows I've tried." Shawna told them, with mock sorrow. "Unfortunately, Marcus' version of 'can't get his mind out of the bedroom' isn't the same as mine."

"And that's what you want help with?" Elspeth asked, disbelievingly.

"No, that one I think I can deal with myself. I want to deal with feeling awkward in my own room." She rolled to face them, and saw the slightly defensive look on Brianna's face. "Don't panic, Bri, I don't want to set a schedule here or anything. Quite the opposite... how do you feel about actually finishing off the swap."

"You mean really move? Make this my room?"

"Our room." Elspeth pointed out. "I get first dibs on the beds."

"Aren't we sharing?" Bri pouted.

"That's the same discussion Marcus and I had." Shawna pointed out. "Of course, he was serious, but..."

"Are you serious?" Brianna asked. "The rent on that place is quite a bit more than here, I'm not going to carry on paying if I'm living here."

"You're already living here."Elspeth pointed out. "In everything but name and about three skirts still lurking in Marcus' back bedroom."

"That's true." Brianna admitted.

"I... it'll be a push, but I think I can afford it." Shawna nodded. "If not, I may have to go and get a little part-time job. Marcus is still looking for something, too."

"When did you want to do it?" Brianna asked.

"Do what? We have to go down to the accommodations office, I cancel my agreement and you sign one... you can pick up your last three skirts whenever you want. I'll grab the last of my stuff now."

"Um..." Elspeth pulled away from Brianna gently, and looked nervous. Brianna and Shawna shared an amused look.

"Cold feet?" Bri asked, archly, which earned her a slapped leg.

"No, but... are you sure, Shawna?" she finally managed. "Hope said you and Marcus were arguing last night."

"We were," she admitted, after a pause, "but people argue. I seem to recall someone telling me their first sex was a makeup session."

"It's just... it seems a bit of a rush, that's all." Elspeth ignored the blush — and Brianna's laugh — and carried on. "You and Marcus have only been together a month or so."

"True, but you've only known Brianna for months yourself. I've known Marcus for years... we'll make it work, it won't take much."

"If you're sure." Elspeth sounded anything but sure, and Shawna gave her a bright smile.

"Hey, if something goes horribly wrong, there's always the second room there, right?"

"I suppose." Elspeth nodded.

"And you can use that," Shawna continue, with a grin, as though Elspeth hadn't spoken at all, "because we all know that you can't be tempted by Marcus' imposing masculinity."

"And trust you to keep your hands of my woman?" she arched an eyebrow, wrapping her arms possessively around Brianna's legs.

"I can barely do that, and my self-control is so much better than yours."


"Seems to be that time of year." Hope observed as she dropped her bag inside the door and stepped aside to let Shawna in.

"For what?" she managed, walking gingerly towards the sofa as Marcus watched, slightly bemused.

"People moving rooms. I got a message this morning that I'm getting a new room-mate."

"Lorraine's not coming back, then?" Shawna paused, staring at the seat for a few seconds.

"Well, she and Tony have been told they'll be coming back at the end of term. Apparently this girl was having trouble with her current room-mate, so Lorraine will go there and she gets the wonder of my company." Hope moved over beside Shawna, and joined her staring at the seat. "What am I supposed to be looking at here?"

"The couch." Shawna explained. "I'm trying to figure out how to get into it with the least amount of pain." Hope laughed, and Marcus stood up to walk across gently.

"What happened?" he asked, concerned.

"Someone commited yoga on me." Shawna explained, with a girlish look of petulance.

"Assault with a dangerous exercise mat." Hope confirmed, letting a giggle slip out.

"It's been far, far too long since I did anything." Shawna confirmed, with a slight shrug. "I didn't realise I'd lost quite that much flexibility."

"I don't think it really kicked in until we were out in the cold on the way home and things started to tighten up." Hope pointed out. Marcus picked Shawna up, gently, and laid her down on the couch with a gentle smile.

"You know it'll get easier next time, right?" he pointed out, trying not to smile himself.

"Next time?" She mock cried. "I have to do it again?"

"No." he pointed out. "You'll just have to lock yourself in the back bedroom for three days every month until you lose the weight to get back on Depo."

"Next time will be easier." She decided.

"How about," he offered, "I put the kettle on and make you a drink, and then I'll give you a massage before you go to bed."

"Hmmm." Shawna registered a slight smile.

"Now that's the sort of homecoming I could do with." Hope pouted. "But, I have a new room-mate to greet, I suppose."

"She's turning up tonight?" Shawna seemed surprised.

"No, we said we'd get together tonight. She doesn't actually move in until the weekend."

"Can you say no?" Marcus asked.

"Well I suppose I can." She nodded. "Wouldn't be very charitable though, would it? I mean, if she's had trouble with her room-mate it'd be a nice thing to do to give them both some space, right?"

"Well, I suppose." He admitted.

"Unless it was her fault they had problems." Shawna pointed out.

"It takes two people to have problems." Hope pointed out. "So I have to head out and see if we're going to have any. Enjoy the massage."

Marcus let her out and turned back to Shawna laid out on the couch. "Are you OK?" he asked, more seriously.

"I don't think I've torn anything, if that's what you mean. I'm just out of shape... way out of shape."

"I like your shape." He pointed. "Especially in those shorts..."

"Lech." Her smile didn't match the venom in the comment.

"Did you want a bath, too? Might loosen you up."

"That sounds divine." She murmured, and he headed off with a smile. She started to relax, little by little, until she felt strong arms scoop under her shoulders and knees and hoist her off the couch, gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.