Judgements
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Moghal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A socially inept young man follows his best friend to university hoping to find a better life, make friends and grow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

The door clicked closed behind Tony and Shawna as they headed out, and Marcus slipped back down into his seat, putting the two bottles on the table.

"Not that I don't appreciate your company, Bri," he said, popping the top off the bottles, "but why are you here?"

"We're playing football, now shut up and pick up your controller."

"Uh-huh..." he passed her bottle across and grabbed his controller off the floor."

"Even when one of you and Tony knew what you were doing you were losing badly, and I know from what you've said about hockey that you're too competitive to be enjoying that."

"Maybe I just like your company."

"Right..."

"Look, I just didn't fancy being in my room alone, tonight."

"Oh... that wasn't the answer I expected."

"Why not?"

"Well, for one, Shawna's been saying you've been trying to avoid Elspeth since the weekend, and she seems fairly sure Elspeth would stay over in your room if you let her, and secondly I was worried it might be about that letter you had delivered to our address."

"WHAT!"

"A letter, from th..."

"Not the fucking letter! Does Shawna have to open her big mouth to the whole world?"

"Not the whole world, just me. I'm pretty sure she didn't tell Tony."

"So why would she tell you."

"She wanted to know if I thought she should try and interfere... I said it was really for the two of you to work out."

"Good advice." He nodded, and they began to play. "So... did she tell you what happened?"

"Not enough that I could actually try and help, no... that's why I told her to stay out of it."

"Oh..."

"Did you want to tell me what happened?"

"NO!"

"OK... two-nil, by the way."

"Fuck's sake!"

"The letter's by the kettle."

"Why didn't you tell me about it when I got here?"

"Shawna and Tony were around, I didn't think you'd want them curious about a letter from the hospital's oncology department."

"Oh, shit..." she fumbled the controller, dropping it to the floor and snatching for it.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, fine... really..."

"I see... It's just that... well, you weren't doing well when you could see, and the tears can't be helping."

"Fuck off, Marcus. Just fuck off and leave me alone..."

"Sorry..." he muttered, fumbling with the controller as he tried to put it away.

"Just give me the fucking letter." She growled, her face screwed up into an expression Marcus didn't recognise.

"Sure... sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." He got up, bringing it back from the kitchen and turning the light on as he came. She tore it open, hurriedly scanning through the contents, then settled a little, resting her hands in her lap and trying hard to hold back the tears.

"Did you want the rest of that coke," Marcus asked, stood in the kitchen door where it was obvious he couldn't read the letter over her shoulder, "or would you prefer some tea?"

"Tea would be nice... thanks." He left her for the time it took to boil the kettle, letting her compose herself, and sat at the other end of the couch.

"It's... it's just a check-up appointment, that's all."

"So how long have you been in remission?"

"I... I... what do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about."

"I know what oncology is, Bri."

"It doesn't even say oncology department on the envelope." She pointed out, holding up the destroyed remnants.

"It doesn't need to. I pass by Doctor Rajupal's department when I visit. It's on the ground floor of the building I have to go to."

"You visit the hospital?"

"The kids at school weren't the only ones that said I was weird, you know, they had Doctor's saying it too." He smiled, but she didn't join him.

"Would you... would you give me a lift? It's next Saturday."

"You OK riding pillion? I don't have a car license."

"Yeah, that'll be fine. Listen... sorry... about... about earlier."

"That's OK... listen, if... if this thing with Elspeth is something to do with this..."

"Don't tell her! God, don't tell anyone!"

"I wouldn't... but... Elspeth thinks she's done something wrong, from what I could get out of Shawna. You might at least want to set her right with that."

"I know... I just... I embarrassed us both."

"Then you're starting on equal footing. I don't think she's out to blame you, she isn't really that sort."

"That's true... I should at least apologise."

"For being upset?"

"Just... just for handling it badly, I guess."

"Well... without knowing what happened — and I don't think I want to know, from the way Tony was going goggle-eyed at Shawna even passing comment — I can't really pass comment on that."

"Tony's face was a picture." She giggled, folding the letter and slipping it into the back pocket of her jeans. "He's out there strutting his manly stuff all the time, and he gets squeamish when he thinks I might have a sex-life myself."

"I didn't realise it had gotten that far, I wouldn't have said anything..."

"It didn't get that far." She confirmed, with a grin. "That would have been a shock... just the idea seems to give him paroxysms."

"Oh... right... he probably thinks he's looking out for you."

"Right... who's looking out for him with Shawna?"

"You think he needs it."

"Well she is a bit of... um..." she reddened, remembering whom she was talking to.

"Maneater?"

"That'll do..." she confirmed.

"I don't think either of them is under any illusions as to what's going on."

"No... no illusions at all. Subtle isn't in there is it. Doesn't it bother you?"

"I tend to go out if Tony's bringing her back here."

"I didn't mean the noise. You and Shawna."

"There isn't a me and Shawna, at least not like that."

"But you'd like there to be, wouldn't you?"

"I'd be there faster than you could think it."

"So what happens to Marcus in the meantime?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well... you've not even tried to get to know anyone else, so far as we can tell. Tony even wondered, briefly, if you were gay."

"No, I'm not gay... I've gotten to know lots of people."

"Like who?"

"Well, you, Tony and Elspeth, for a start."

"Not like that... you know, girlfriend material."

"I doubt I will."

"What? That's what university is for, you know."

"And here was me thinking it was about education..."

"Yes, alright, it's about getting an education — but all sorts of education."

"What's the point of dating? I mean, what do you do it for?"

"Trying to sort out who you like from who you don't like, I suppose."

"Right... I already know who I like. I'll wait..."

"What if she finds someone else?"

"Then I'll be happy for her..."

"And you?"

"Look, it's me. I know it seems weird, everyone tells me it's weird. Nick and Ally have tried to get me to look elsewhere — for the last two years of school Ally used to try and get Shawna's input on it. Shawna's put a couple of names my way... I just need to feel comfortable with someone, and no-one feels quite as comfortable as Shawna."

"Must be all the extra padding..."

"That was just spiteful."

"I'm allowed to be spiteful, she's got at least a D-cup, probably more."

"34C."

"Bitch."

"Look... given that we've established football isn't your game... did you want to try something else, or would you rather watch the telly?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.