Hospital of Bangalore  - Cover

Hospital of Bangalore

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 7A: Making New Friends

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7A: Making New Friends - "Hospital of Bangalore" takes place twenty five years after "A Better World II." The hospital was established to do reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation to the survivors of the devastation of the asteroid attack in "A Better World" Bangalore is a moon of a J class planet in the Tau-Ceti system. The head of the hospital has gone a lot bonkers. There be strange beasts on Bangalore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Interracial  

Saturday:

Sushi woke me with a steaming cup of mocha! What a way to wake up. We drank our mochas. It was still foggy outside. I checked the WE clock. It was 0615.

Sushi and I packed and stowed our tent and bedding, then went and helped James and his set with their things. We soon had the camp clean and ready for the next campers. Joe took all of the extra fire wood and built a large pile in the fire circle so it too would be ready for the next camper to use.

We were on the road by 0715. We were going to be ten minutes late at the Sizzling Tandor so I called Paul Singh on the WE net and let him know our new ETA.

Paul and his assistant had set up an omelet buffet. I suggested that we all eat light since our next stop was the Sea Ranch Lodge north of Fort Ross and we would have some tough hills to climb on the way there.

After breakfast, we were on our way. From Jenner at 100 feet elevation, the bike trail climbed to the top of the first ridge of the coastal hills at 1800 feet. The climb took us out of the fog. I never saw humans strip so fast. Marsha and Nancy did a slow sensuous strip. It had the desired effect on James and Joe. I knew what would be happening when we got to our rooms at the Sea Ranch Lodge.

By 0930, the sun warmed the air and burnt the fog back to a half mile off shore. We spent two hours looking at Fort Ross State Park. It was the first Russian settlement in California. The fort had an amazing visitor's center. North of the fort, we stopped at the Kruse Rhododendron State Reserve. Rhododendrons grew wild along the roads and trails in the canyons and coastal hills.

We arrived at the Sea Ranch Lodge at 1545. The fog was back. Mabel had dinner reservations for 1830 in the lodge dining room. The ladies would have two and a half hours to get ready. Each suite had a large Jacuzzi in the bath room. The hair dresser was going to have a busy afternoon.

Sushi filled our Jacuzzi. She took my hand and led me into the bath. Sally came running in looked at the Jacuzzi and shook her head. She asked Sushi, "Where is the litter box?"

"OOPS!" I got out of the bath, dried off, went to the kitchen, and bought a 3 X 12 X 24 inch stainless serving tray. On the way back to the room, I stopped and filled the tray with beach sand. Sally was happy.

The lodge had a bar and dance floor adjacent to the dining room. On Friday and Saturday nights they had a combo playing dance music after 1900. We stayed for two sets. About 2030 one of the locals, who had too much to drink objected to Nancy and I dancing together. He was belligerent and loud. I looked at Joe. Joe shrugged his shoulders. Then Joe said on net, "He is out of line. He seems to be OK when sober. A controller just might sober him up fast!"

I thought for a minute. Then it came to me. I had his WE modify his kidneys to flush any alcohol out of his blood. He got up and staggered to the men's room. He came back ten minutes later. He was stone cold sober. He would never be able to get drunk ever again. He walked over to our table and apologized for his rude behavior. Later he brought his wife over and introduced himself, Michael and his wife, Donna. Donna asked if we had any plans for lunch tomorrow. If possible, they would like to have Nancy and I join them. I explained that we had time available but that my wife and Nancy's husband and wives would feel left out.

Donna realized that we were a group. She modified her invitation to include all of us.

I let her know there would be ten of us.

Donna said that would be fine. We could meet Michael's set. They lived on a sheep ranch outside of the small town of Annapolis on the Soda Springs Road.

I explained that we were on bikes.

Donna said, "There are no bike trails so take the Annapolis Road, then turn left on Soda Springs Road. Their ranch is next to the entrance of the Soda Springs Reserve. Lunch will be at 1300. They have a swimming pool we can use.

I checked with the others. They all agreed to go. I let Donna know we would be there at 1300.

We danced until 2130. Then we went back to our rooms. I could tell that Joe and James were not going to sleep any time soon.

Sushi and I returned to our suite. Sally balled Sushi out for leaving her alone for so long. Sushi picked her up and rubbed her back. Sally purred. We all went to bed. Sushi and I snuggled and fell asleep.

Sunday:

I woke to a knock on our door. It was James and Marsha. They were going to breakfast. I told them we'd meet them at the dining room. I checked the time. It was 0945. Sushi was awake.

I called Donna on net. I called Donna on net and asked, "Would it be alright to bring our cat Sally?" I asked. She told me they had dogs at the ranch.

Sushi asked Sally what she would like to do? She could go with us to the sheep ranch or she could stay in the room. At the ranch they had dogs. She might have to stay in her carrier while at the ranch.

Sally still wanted to go, so I told Donna we would bring her.

We headed for breakfast. I didn't notice Sally walking on the other side of Sushi. Our hostess did! I had to pay a unis 10.00 fee. Sally had to sit on a chair between us and could not get on the table.

I suggested we all have a light breakfast. We will have an up hill climb to Annapolis and the Soda Springs Ranch. The ranch was at 1400 feet. That insured that we would at least be out of the fog. We should pack some sweats for the trip back to the lodge.

We left for Soda Springs Ranch at 1030. Sally rode in her carrier strapped to Sushi's bike rack. After we were five miles inland the fog burnt off. The humans stopped and stripped. We rode into the ranch at 1230. I could smell the barbecue. Donna and four border collies greeted us. The dogs made a beeline for Sally. I heard Sushi growl something. All four dogs yelped and put their tails between their legs and ran around the back of the house.

Donna looked at the dogs. One of them was peering around the corner of the house.

"I heard them discussing what fun they could have with Sally." Sushi smiled and said, "I heard them discussing what fun they could have with Sally. They said, after they had fun they could eat her. I just told them if they came within ten dogs of Sally I'd fix them for the barbecue. I'm a Korean smart cat and we had dog every Sunday for dinner. I really didn't mean it, but the dogs thought I did. I'll have Sally stay close to me."

"What would you do?" Donna asked.

"I will tell Sam, the alpha male, that we know how the other cats disappeared. If anything happened to Sally or Buffy terrible things would happen to Sam. He might survive but he will not be the alpha male! He is responsible for the actions of the other dogs in his pack too. Why don't you call him here?"

Donna called Sam. He came over but he kept Donna between himself and Sushi.

This time I listened on net to Sushi's conversation with Sam.

"Sam," Sushi said, "Come here. I won't hurt you. Your owner knows what happened to the other cats. Denise's cat Buffy and my cat Sally are special. If any thing bad happens to them, no mater if it's you or your mates, that will do it. It will be bad for you. You might survive but you will not be the alpha male. I want you to go and convince your mates that they are to protect Sally and Buffy at all costs. Do you understand? You can call your mates over to meet Sally."

Sam called the three other dogs. They talked. His alpha female objected. Then he reminded her if he was not the alpha male she would not be the alpha female.

Sushi took Sally out of her carrier. She told Sally to stay close. The dogs will want to smell her so they can know her scent. She should let them smell.

Sam came over and smelt Sally's scent glands. Then he walked away. Each dog copied Sam. Denise brought her cat Buffy, and the dogs repeated their smelling.

We all shook our heads in amazement.

Donna escorted us to the patio. There was a giant barbecue with a whole sheep on a rotisserie. It was cooked. Michael was slathering barbecue sauce on it as it turned.

Donna introduced us to Michael's set. He had six wives.

James gave Donna six bottles of Savage Vintners Private Reserve Merlot. She looked at the bottles then at Michael.

I assured her that she would not have any more problems with Michael from alcohol. In fact, he will never be drunk again. The WE have repaired him. If he did drink all six bottles, he would just piss it out.

Michael had one of his ranch hands help him lift the sheep off the rotisserie. The meat was perfectly cooked. Michael took his carving knife and soon there were two large serving trays of lamb.

Donna's wives had fixed a feast. There was corn on the cob, potato salad, tossed green salad, biscuits and baked beans. They had watermelon for desert.

James asked Michael if he was related to Paul Wilson in Mendocino.

Paul was Michael's second cousin. They traded sheep to improve their breeding stock.

I looked out on the lawn. Sally was playing with Sam and Misty, Sam's alpha. I looked at Sushi. She hunched her shoulders. Sally seemed trapped. Then she jumped in the pool. She was a better swimmer than the dogs. In fact Misty was in trouble. Sally went and swam under her and pushed her to the steps.

Donna, Sushi and I were running there as fast as we could. Sally had already gotten Misty out of the pool. She was licking the water off her. After five minutes Misty licked Sally. There was a bond there that no words could command. Sam was looking at this with his head cocked. Sushi told Donna and me, "Misty and Sally are friends!" Misty promised Sally that Buffy will be safe. Sally told Misty she needs to have Sam teach her and his other mates how to swim.

I was drinking a lemonade. Then I noticed that it was carbonated, then I remembered the Soda Springs Reserve. Donna asked Michael to take us to the springs. He did and he brought some cherry kool-aid. We all had fresh cherry sodas.

Michael told us, "We have three wells for the ranch. Two are normal water one is carbonated."

James tasted the plain soda water. It was sweet. He asked Michael, "Why don't you bottle this water? It is as good as any other bottled water in California. You could call it Annapolis Soda Springs Water. I know of an old bottling plant mothballed in Santa Rosa. All you would need is a barn to house the bottling plant and store the product."

Michael said, "I couldn't afford the barn or the bottling plant. The ranch is barely breaking even."

James thought for a minute. Then he said, "Michael this is too good an opportunity to miss. Would you be my partner? I will provide the building, bottling plant and the first run of bottles. You will provide the well and the site for the building and the labor. We'll be a limited partnership. I'll be the limited partner. Do you want to do it?"

Michael thought, then said, "This sounds like a good deal."

"Michael, we'll be home in three weeks. Why don't you and your set come to Graton for a visit. Check with your cousin Paul. He has an attorney in Santa Rosa that he might let you use for going over the partnership agreement. It would be a limited partnership. You'd be the principle partner and get 70% of the profit. I'd be the limited partner and get 30% of the profit.

Michael checked with his set. They all thought it would be a good idea. Michael and James shook hands.

Around 1630 the coastal onshore breeze blew the fog up the valley. It was time to suit up and head for our lodge. We made our farewells and headed back. The trip back only took one hour. It was down hill all the way. We arrived at the lodge at 1800. We cleaned up and went to dinner. They had a clam chowder and salad special. Sushi and I had that. Sally had a piece of cod.

After dinner Joe organized two tables and we played hearts until 2200. When the games broke up, we sat around and talked about the day's activities. I let everyone know tomorrow would be a free day. We would all meet for dinner at 1900. Sushi and I were in bed by 2245.

Monday:

Sushi and I woke to the sun shining in our room. The weather had changed. There was an offshore breeze. It was 0700 and it was 60 º F. We went to breakfast. Sally came along. We had the kitchen pack us a picnic lunch.

There was a super low tide at 1115. The tide pools would be outstanding. Sushi, Sally, and I walked to the beach. To the north, there were tide pools. Sushi and Sally laid out on the sand. The sun was glorious.

At 1030, the tide had receded enough to explore some of the tide pools. Then I noticed a State Park Ranger approaching with ten other people. She was a Smart Cat named Pearlie Ownbey. I asked if we could join her group. She said yes but the cat had to be on a leash or in a container. Sushi explained to Sally and she agreed to a leash.

We joined the group and spent the next three hours looking at crabs, sea anemones, limpet, abalone, sea urchins, baby fish and lots of kelp. At 1400 the tide started to come back in.

We went to our backpacks and took them to a picnic table. Ranger Pearlie asked to see our day-use permit. I said we were from the lodge. She informed us the lodge did not own the picnic area or the beach. It was a part of Salt Point State Park. We needed a day-use permit to use the picnic tables. I bought a permit. Sushi had laid out a bed sheet for a tablecloth. We had poor boys, chips, and a tossed salad. Sally had some canned tuna.

After lunch, we laid out on the warm sand. It was serene. Sally went hunting. A few minutes later, she returned with a grey squirrel. Sushi had to tell her it was a state park and hunting is not allowed. Sally let the squirrel go. Then she pouted. Sushi reminded her she could catch and release all she wanted. There was a brown and white blur streaking after the squirrel.

Sushi and I both laughed.

James and his set arrived. They ran into the water, then ran back out screaming, "IT'S COLD!!!" They joined us back on the beach.

"We found a little mom and pop restaurant north in Gualala." James said, "It is only 5 miles and they are open until 1900. They have abalone on the menu. We're all going for dinner at 1830. Do you guys want to join us?"

Looking at Sushi she said, "Yes! We'll have to take Sally to the room."

That brought up the next question. "Where is Sally?"

Sushi growled her cat name. All of a sudden there was a brown and white blur heading for us. There was a grey blur following the brown and white blur. Sally had a friend. It was a feral all grey male.

Sushi looked at me. "Tag, this is serious. Sally and the grey cat have mated!"

The grey cat looked at us. He was frightened. He started to leave. Sally called to him, "Waush Shaua don't be afraid. Please stay. These are my friends. They are nice."

"Waush Shaua was abandoned as a kitten." Sushi told me, "He survived one winter living on garbage at the lodge. Sally likes him a lot. She wants his kittens. She is asking if Waush Shaua can go with us."

"What??? You better check with Waush Shaua." I asked Sushi to tell him he's welcome both on this trip and on our mission. "He has to know he'll be expected to obey rules like walking on a leash or riding in a cat carrier on a bicycle. If you or I call, he needs to come fast. He can't kill his male kittens if Sally has some. And other rules like no killing squirrels in a State Park."

Sushi laughed!

"You need to explain our mission, smart cats and Bangalore. He and Sally will need to stay in our room until we get back from Gualala. We'll get them dinner, water and sand for potty before we leave."

I heard Sushi translate all this.

Sally was going, "yes, Yes, YES, YESS!," after each item.

Waush Shaua wanted to be with Sally. Living in a warm room sounded wonderful. Not having to eat garbage sounded even better.

We put the cats in our room. Sally showed Waush Shaua around. Sushi ordered two small salads with lots of tuna on them. Sally gave Sushi a lick.

We got on our sweats and headed for Café Lala in Gualala. We arrived at 1745. The Gualala Building Supply was one block north and across the street and was still open. I was able to get a collar, worm pills, Advantage, and a leash for Waush Shaua. I also got front baskets for our bikes and two pieces of 1/8" plywood. I had the plywood cut to fit the bottom of the baskets. Sushi bought pillows that also fit in the baskets. I asked the owner if he could deliver all this to the Salt Point Lodge.

"I'll deliver them to the lodge after I close." He said.

Sushi and I walked our bikes back to Café Lala. It was small. There were four tables. Our group had filled three of them. We all ordered the abalone dinner. Our server said the abalone was farm raised on Felandia. I smiled at James. The abalone was obviously one more of the Savage Enterprises.

The abalone was very good. There were two six-inch steaks per serving. They were served with cottage fries and a fine tossed salad.

I was glad that we only had five miles to ride back to the Sea Ranch Lodge.

When we got in, I asked Joe to help me put the baskets on Sushi's and my bikes. We got it done in thirty minutes. The plywood and cushions fit perfectly.

We went to James' suite. We all discussed what we had discovered this day. Everyone had a tale to tell. Sushi and I shared about Sally finding a mate Waush Shaua.

Sushi and I went to our rooms. Sally and Waush Shaua were asleep on the couch. We left them there and went to our bed. We were asleep in five minutes.

Tuesday:

I don't know why I woke up at 0530. I brewed a pot of coffee and went out on our deck. It was clear. I meditated for an hour. Sushi came out with a cup for her and one for me. Waush Shaua and Sally followed Sushi out. I was thinking about our mission and Bangalore. Sally jumped on Sushi's lap. Waush Shaua jumped on my lap. They both purred.

I suggested we show Waush Shaua the collar, leash and medicine that I got for him.

Sushi went and got the collar, leash, the Advantage and the worm pill. She explained the medicines to Waush Shaua. He took the worm pill with no trouble. Sushi then applied the Advantage. He did not like the collar.

"If Waush Shaua wants to go places with me, he needs to have a leash and collar." Sally said, "You'll get used to it." That fixed that.

Sushi told the cats, "If you need to go to the bathroom, you'll need to ask to go outside." I took the kitty sand and dumped it under a bush.

We packed everything in the bike trailer. Then we went to breakfast. Joe and his set were already there. We introduced Waush Shaua. A few minutes later James and his set arrived. Sushi ordered breakfast for us. She knew I liked sausage waffles. Sally and Waush Shaua had sausage and cream.

After breakfast I showed Waush Shaua and Sally the bike baskets. Sally liked the cushions. We were off. Our goal for the day was the Navarro River Redwoods State Park and Navarro Beach Campground. It's located on the coast highway on the south side of the Navarro River Bridge. I told everyone that we'd stop for lunch at El Burrito Organic Taqueria on Main Street in Point Arena. It had a Salmon special that was to die for.

Mabel raced ahead and took pictures of us as we caught up with her. The weather really cooperated. It quickly warmed to 70° F.

The restaurant had a no pet policy. Sally and Waush Shaua got to eat their salmon in the bike trailer. Nancy, Marsha, and Wendy went to the Point Arena General Store just up Main Street. They shopped for the next two day's food. James and I bought propane for our lamps and cook stoves and oven. I was glad I got the baskets for the cats. The three trailers were crammed full. I was also thankful for the helper motor on the trailer.

As we approached the Navarro River we could see the beach and the campground. Just before the bridge, there was a road off to the left. It had a sign that said Navarro River Redwoods State Park, Navarro Beach Campground. Mabel had made paid reservations for three campsites. We headed down the road.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.