Hospital of Bangalore  - Cover

Hospital of Bangalore

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 3: Flying the Feather River Canyon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Flying the Feather River Canyon - "Hospital of Bangalore" takes place twenty five years after "A Better World II." The hospital was established to do reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation to the survivors of the devastation of the asteroid attack in "A Better World" Bangalore is a moon of a J class planet in the Tau-Ceti system. The head of the hospital has gone a lot bonkers. There be strange beasts on Bangalore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Interracial  

Many times I have gotten up at 0300 to go hunting with dad and Top. 0300 is still early. Sushi complained, then got ready. We were ready at 0315. We got in dad's Humvee and drove to Sonoma County Airport. Nowell had both F-16Ds cleaned, checked and fueled.

Mom made Sushi and I go over the preflight with her. Then we filed our flight plan. We had a direct flight to Wichita, Kansas. Then we flew from Wichita to Sparks, Nevada. From Sparks we flew over Portola, California to Chico then back to Santa Rosa.

Sushi would fly with mom and I would fly with dad. I pulled Sushi aside, "When we get to Wichita, Kansas eat very light. I hope you don't get motion sick. Mom and dad are planning something big."

Squeaker took Sushi, got in the plane, and went over the controls. Dad did the same for me. We taxied to the runway. Then I heard those fateful words. Mom said, "Sonoma County needs a Graton Squadron wake up." Both planes throttled up. Then mom and dad hit their afterburners. I could hear Sushi screaming. I was happily doing the same thing. We were at 5000 feet doing mach 1.2 in three minutes. We were headed east over the Sierras.

The com radio came alive. It was Tom Savage, "Thanks for the heads up. All Graton is bright eyed. Have a good flight. How about we all go to lunch at Little River?"

Dad asked us.

We all said yes.

The rest of the flight went smoothly. When we landed in Wichita, I took Sushi for a quick walk. "Sushi that flight was test 1. Mom and dad have had their personal wall up since we took off in Santa Rosa. They are definitely planning something on the trip back." Then I remembered something ominous about Portola. "I recommend we eat very light. I could split a bowl of yogurt and oatmeal with you. That should hold us until we get back home."

I was right! We flew down the Feather River canyon at 50 feet at mach 1.1. When we landed at Sonoma County Airport, Sushi made it out of the plane. Then she tossed her yogurt and oatmeal.

Sushi gave me the LOOK. Then she hugged me so tight I could not breathe. "Tag, your parents are crazy. I thought we were going to crash six times in that canyon. I'm starved I could eat half a cow."

"Sushi, we have to post-flight the F-16s. You help mom, and I'll help dad."

We just finished post-flight when Tom and his wives, Josie and Felix, pulled up in their van. Tom and Cynthia started the pre-flight and flight plan for the Cessna Citation X.

Dad and I helped mom and Sushi out of their G-suits. Then dad and I took pleasure watching mom and Sushi helped each other get their fur straight again.

Dad looking at our beauties said, "That is a beautiful pair of kittens. I am glad you have the same excellent taste in mates that I have. By the way, that mate of yours has more guts than any other female except your mom. Oh they are beautiful."

Dad and I went over and gave our mates the required touch up licks.

By the time we finished, Cynthia had the Cessna Citation X warmed up and ready for our flight to Little River.

We were off to Little River and lunch. When we arrived, a large picnic lunch was set up in Van Damme Beach State Park. Sally, Sharon, Salina, Anne, Paul, Fred, Elizabeth, and Neil welcomed us. The afternoon was one of those beautiful north coast autumn days. We had bright warm sun, no wind and 75° F.

After lunch Anne and Paul took us on a tour of Van Damme Beach State Park. We even saw the infamous Pigmy Forest that Tom and Cynthia made love in. The state park service has still kept the area off the WE Net. There were signs that asked that all internet capable devices be shut off in the Pigmy Forrest. It was a great resource. You could go there and listen to only your own thoughts. The Park service placed meditation benches along the trail. They placed the benches 1500 feet apart.

Sushi and I connected by ourselves for the first time in our lives. What a rush. I now see why they never extended the WE Net into the Pigmy Forest.

What a day. What a weekend. It was ending. Sushi and I had to return to school. Sushi and I spent an hour snuggling in the quiet warmth of the Pigmy Forest. Then Sushi hit me. It was a play hit. "Tag, we met your parents, you need to meet mine. They need to know you too!"

Now I know how dad felt when mom suggested he do something he knew was right but did not want to do.

When we got back to San Francisco, I walked Sushi home.

Her mom knew we had been mated. To her credit she came and gave me a hug. Her dad really gave me a long look.

Sushi invited me for Friday Dinner. I also had four big labs. Well Friday arrived and so did I. I did not know that Sushi was Mr. and Mrs. Chow's only child. They recruited their whole family to help with Friday's feast.

Sushi fixed four dishes herself. She is going to UC to be a veterinarian, so her classes schedule it just as rough as mine. It was a fabulous dinner.

Except when we were in class, Sushi and I were always together. Her mom said we were joined at the hip! Sushi is so wonderful. She has this skill as an empath. She can communicate with other animals directly. When an animal hurts it can tell Sushi where and how much. Sometimes an animal had to be euthanized. She would use the WE to put the animal to sleep with her special bliss file. Then the WE would stop the animal's heart. Sushi made this the subject of her doctorial dissertation.

Time seemed to fly. We were two weeks from graduation. I got a call from Dr. Oedipus. He was head of the school of medicine at UC San Francisco. I knew I was doing OK. My thesis would graduate me magnum cum laude. I headed to his office. The office was a massive oak paneled pair of rooms. His secretary looked up when I came in. She said, "Please go right in, Dr. Savage. Dr. Oedipus is expecting you. I opened the door and went in. I had never met the doctor. There he was, in his Tank on his desk. Dr. Oedipus was Octopi. I turned on my WE Net.

"Surprised Tag! You a smart cat well??? Look up my thesis on non-mammalian disease processes. That is not why I asked to see you. I have a problem. I hope that you can solve it for me. You are looking for a hospital to take you on as a resident. I am looking for a doctor for a very special hospital. The doctor must specialize in reconstructive medicine. That doctor must be either human or smart cat. No aquatic species would work. You are that doctor.

You know about the Hospital on Bangalore. We have over 50 million survivors of the asteroid attack on Burma there. The WE did their best in preserving life but reconstruction was beyond them.

We sent six doctors, 30 nurses, and 30 nurse's aids twelve years ago. Three years ago everyone disappeared. We had UNASA send two other teams. They have disappeared too.

I want you to head another team. "You would be the Hospital's chief resident."

"I would like to go doctor, but I can't leave my mate Sushi. Doctor, we just connected, and we are planning on working in the same area."

"Miss Johnson would you have Dr. Sushi Chow and Doctor Theopolus come in please." I sensed Doctor Oedipus say over the WE net.

"Doctor Savage, I was planning on sending a veterinary doctor along on the mission. Our satellites show about 1000 horse-like creatures near the hospital. The will need medical attention."

I saw Sushi walk in. Dr. Oedipus went over the Bangalore situation. He agreed that we need to seriously consider the choice of trying to solve the Bangalore mystery. I talked with Sushi and suggested we talk with our parents before we make such a risky decision. Sushi and I told Dr. Oedipus and Theopolus we would give them an answer Monday.

I looked at Sushi. I knew she would follow me to the edge of the galaxy if I asked. Let's connect, I am going to ask for some help. Something is very wrong on Bangalore. It is beyond the WE.

I called dad and Tom and shared our problem.

Tom said we needed to meet with the Controller Committee before we made any decision. We were to come to the Savage homestead for 0800 breakfast. I checked with Sushi. We needed to let her mom and dad know what we were thinking of doing. She and I had been invited to breakfast with the WE!

"Tag, you and I need to let both of our parents know what we are planning. A decision this big must involve them in all aspects. Mom and dad will support us on any project we are united on. They will be concerned, but they will support us. So how should we do this?"

I blinked and knew she was right. "How about we let them know the bare essentials and invite them to dinner to share our hopes and concerns. Where would your parents like to go for Dinner? How about, we take them to the Carnelian Room at the Bank of America tower."

"Tag, Can we afford this?"

"I think so Sushi. My visa has a unis 200, 000 limit."

Sushi jumped me. "That would be terrific."

"I'll call the Carnelian Room after we talk to your mom and dad."

Well Sushi was right. Both her parents supported us and were worried. Dinner in the Carnelian Room was special. I had the waiter bring menus with out prices. Dinner was top notch. Sushi's dad asked if they could go to breakfast too. I called Tom Savage. He said, "Bring the Chows along." Dad broke in and said, "He would send the limo at 0600."

I did not tell Sushi or her parents about our transportation plans. I asked, "Could I sleep over. We had to leave at 0600 to make the necessary connections."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.