Hospital of Bangalore
Chapter 2: Sushi meets my parents

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sushi meets my parents - "Hospital of Bangalore" takes place twenty five years after "A Better World II." The hospital was established to do reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation to the survivors of the devastation of the asteroid attack in "A Better World" Bangalore is a moon of a J class planet in the Tau-Ceti system. The head of the hospital has gone a lot bonkers. There be strange beasts on Bangalore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Interracial  

It was at UC that I met Sushi. She is the cutest grey and white seal point Smart Cat on the west coast. She stands 5 feet 3 inches tall and has sky blue eyes and small pointed ears. Her face shows her Persian heritage. Her tail is colored like a raccoon's tail with dark and light grey rings. She has no excess body fat. On top of all that she is killer smart. She can also communicate with cats and dogs directly. She does not have to use the WE Net.

We are truly blessed. She and I dated for about six months while at UC. Then I took her home to Graton. I guess I forgot to tell her that dad was the Ambassador to Earth from Felandia. He is Ambassador Tiger Savage.

All went well until we got off the Gold Train in Sebastopol.

"Where are we going?" Sushi finally asked.

"I thought you might like to meet my parents." I said.

She gave me one of her looks. "You should have told me. My hair is a mess."

"Don't worry." I let her know, "Mom and dad are very casual. Besides you are the prettiest Smart Cat in California."

She did the cat equivalent of blushing.

I rented an elecrtroped and we headed for Graton. It was one of those awesome fall days we have in Northern California. I do have a golden tongue. As we drove in our driveway, I could feel her looking all around.

"Tag, your parents are very lucky to work in such a fine home."

I helped her off of the elecrtroped and said, "Sushi this is my mom and dad's home. My dad is Ambassador Tiger Savage." I could see the wheels turning in her brain.

"Your dad is Ambassador Tiger Savage! You are rich as Midas. You want to date me the daughter of a Chinese assistant chef!"

"Sushi, would you do me the honor of deep scanning me?"

Since all minds are connected on the WE Net, to ask to be deep scanned meant that I was asking Sushi to become mentally one with me. We would then know all about each other, including our feelings for each other. Deep scanning is the ultimate intimacy. Both partners have to agree to be a part of a deep scan.

Sushi jumped me. We connected. Oh how we connected. We almost acted like silly humans and had sex right there on the front lawn. "Your dad is Ambassador Tiger Savage. He is on the inter-species council, Captain of the Starship Challenger and the leader of the Feline squadron in the great Karg war."

"That's my dad."

"Tag, I love you. I will gladly be your soul mate."

Then I heard mom! "Tag, you come here NOW!"

Oh, oh I was in for it. Cats do not have sex in public. Public sex is looked at as a silly human behavior. The only times public sex is allowed is at human hosted parties. Humans will screw anywhere. I guess it was all those years of sexual repression.

I grabbed Sushi's hand and headed around the house to the patio and pool. Mom, dad and Josie, my Sister, were all there.

Mom gave me her look. That look could cause whole space fleets to run to the other side of the solar system. Then she saw Sushi. That look disappeared as fast as it had come. "Well don't just sit there. Please introduce your guest to your family."

"Sushi, this is my mom and dad, Squeaker and Tiger Savage and my sister Josie."

"Sushi you are cute." My mom observed.

Mom was a seal point Himalayan. Dad and I both had a thing for that seal point look. Mom held her arms in greeting to Sushi. Sushi approached as a good Beta female. Mom nipped her ear in acceptance. Humans do have an advantage there.

I introduced Sushi to Dad and Josie. Then I noticed Felix in the pool. Felix was the son of Top and Spot Mountain. Obviously Josie had some plan for Felix.

Sushi saw the pool and backed away. I looked at her and realized she had never learned to swim. "Sushi, don't be afraid of the water. We have five cats trained to rescue you if you fall in the pool. You need to deep scan dad about his friend. That memory gave me the motivation to learn to swim."

That did it. I had to feel for dad. He still missed his friend. It had been twenty six years since his friend had drowned. Dad was really great. He would share that memory at the beginning of every summer camp on Felandia. No smart cats have drowned since.

Josie and I agreed to teach Sushi to swim that weekend.

Mom asked Felix to call Spot and invite his family for a barbeque. She had a case of # 2 / 4 shrimp that would not keep another day. Mom would invite Tom and his set over too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.