April's Mistake - Cover

April's Mistake

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 4: The conclusion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The conclusion - Wife had an affair and husband finds out. It all comes to a head 10 yrs later

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Humiliation  

I went home and kept listening to the tapes over and over. I had no proof whether she was telling the truth or not. I just didn't know. A couple of days later Beth showed up and said she wanted to speak with me. I went into the office to listen to her. She began by telling me she knew about the affair after the fifth reunion. She had talked to April and April said that I knew about it. She told me it was her suggestion for April not to tell me about it. It happened and was over and done. There was nothing to gain by telling me. She told me the only reason April kept it from me was she didn't want to hurt me and that she was afraid that I would divorce her.

I explained to Beth that I pretty much understood what happened after the fifth reunion. I was interested in knowing what happened at the fifteenth luncheon. Before she started, I told her I had to take whatever she said with a grain of salt because she was such a close friend to April.

"Well, I called April and asked her about the luncheon since she was on the committee. She did ask me if Brad was going to be there. I told her he was and she thought about not coming. I made some stupid remark about not fucking anybody, that it was just a luncheon. She said something about you deserving it. I think it was her way of saying she was mad at you for the previous night. I truly believe she didn't mean anything by it. I can see where the statement by itself could be misconstrued."

"Beth, where did she sit and did she talk to Brad. I need the truth, Beth. Lying for her won't help any of us."

"She sat as far away from Brad as possible. One time Brad did walk up to her and she did say, 'Hello' to him but that was it. He returned to his seat. He confronted her later. I don't know what was said but I can tell you what I saw. April came out of the restroom and I saw Brad grab her by the arm and she hauled off and caught him a good one along side the head. Then she raised her knee and got him right in the testicles. He fell down and she went back to her seat."

"Then what happened, Beth?"

"April was a little shaken up so I calmed her down and we decided to drive a few people to the airport. It was a nice ride and seemed to calm April down. Dave, it's none of my business but I can understand where you have been hurting all these years but so has April. She is my best friend, you're right. The reason I'm here right now is because she loves you and you love her. You have two wonderful children together. Don't throw it all away now. She didn't do anything but eat lunch. Believe me, she had no intention of cheating on you."

"Thanks for stopping by, Beth. You're a good friend to April."

Beth left and I went over what she said. It was pretty much what April said. I turned around and Beth had come back in.

"David, there is something very important I forgot to tell you. It might help you believe me."

"What is it, Beth?"

"The reason Brad never came back to the table was he was taken to the hospital. It seems as though he fell and the side of his face hit the floor and it was turning black and blue according to the hospital report. Also for some reason one of his testicles got jammed up and had to be dropped. Beverly didn't come to the luncheon. She's a nurse at the hospital and called me the other day. Would you believe I forgot to tell April? Would you tell her for me, I just found out yesterday. Brad was going to try and sue the restaurant but when they found out about the testicle he decided not to sue."

"Thanks, Beth, that was good news no matter what I decided to do. I will tell April."

Wow, maybe there is a little truth going on here. If there was only someone I could believe who wasn't our friends. The next day Mary, or should I say Sister Mary Lou came in to get the oil changed on her convent car. While my guys were changing the oil, Sister Mary said, "You want to talk to me, don't you?"

"As a matter of fact I do. Did you go to the luncheon a couple of weeks ago.?"

"David, quit beating around the bush. I may be a nun but I've known you my whole life. I know you quite well and have to say that you were one of very few guys that I ever respected. In my wild days, you still treated me nice. You were always courteous and well mannered. I respect you for that and some day I'll put a good word in for you." She smiled.

"Yes, David, I was at the luncheon and, yes, I could see Brad trying to hit on April. Over at the restroom door I saw Brad grab April. I was going to go try to stop it but April didn't need any help. She hauled off and slugged Brad along side the head and then kneed him in his... umm, private area, so to speak. He fell and April left. I called a waiter that was nearby and they attended to Brad. That's everything I saw. I don't know what this is all about but you and April are two special people and deserve to be together. David, take a word from a wise nun and a friend. If you and April are having marital problems you need to ask yourself only one question. 'Would my life be better without this person in my life?' That's the only question you need to ask yourself. We can't let things like pride and not forgiving others for their mistakes take over our lives.

"Just ask yourself, 'Would I be a happier person without April in my life?' and act accordingly. I hope in some small way I helped you. God bless you and April, Dave."

I thanked Sister Mary as she got in her car and sped away. She was one opinion I knew I could trust. She never knew what it was all about and I was sure she wasn't going to lie for April. I would have to call April tomorrow and have another talk with her.

Before I had a chance to call the phone rang. It was Danni.

"Hi, Daddy. I was supposed to call you and ask if mommy can go to the zoo with us, remember?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I remember and, yes, mommy can go with us."

I heard her yelling to Carlie to tell April she gets to go to the zoo too. What a family.

"Danni, is mom there? I need to speak to her."

She yelled into the phone, "Mom, daddy wants to talk to you. Here she is, daddy. See you Saturday."

"Hi, David, this is a nice surprise. I get to go to the zoo with you."

I could tell she was smiling. You could almost feel it through the phone.

"That's not why I was going to call but you are welcome to go to the zoo. I was going to call you to let you know Beth called me and said the reason Brad didn't go back to his table was that his right nut got stuck and his face was swelling up. The restaurant people took him over to the emergency room. Unfortunately he'll live."

"David, those were two of the moves you taught me when we first started dating. You said if any guy approached me from the front to use my knee and try to hit him along side his ear. Guess I missed but got his temple. I have you to thank for the training."

"April, after we get back from the zoo Saturday we need to talk again. If it's alright with you?"

"Anything that will help bring you back to me, I'll do, David. Anything. We all want you and need you here with us, David."

"Well, we'll talk again Saturday. Don't go making a dinner. We'll eat out after we see some animals. See you Saturday."

"Thank you, David. I love you." And she hung up.

Saturday we had a nice time. I slipped up a couple of times and held April's hand. Of course she didn't say anything. We had fun feeding the animals and spending time together. It's only been three weeks but felt much longer. The kids couldn't have been happier. After we left the zoo I told the girls, they could pick out the place we could eat. I was waiting for McDonald, or Chuckie Cheese when the girls yelled out together, "Red Lobster" I looked over at April knowing that was one of her favorites and asked her if she bribed the kids.

She said, "I told you I would never lie to you. Yes, I bribed them."

"With what? What did you bribe them with?"

She looked at me and said, "I promised them that I would try to convince their daddy to sleep at home tonight."

I didn't reply to her answer. I asked everyone what they wanted to eat. After we ate we headed to the house. It was getting late and we sent the kids to bed. Then April and I went into the living room and sat down to talk.

"What is it, David? What's the problem? What can I do to make it right?

"April, I do believe you told me the truth about the luncheon. Sister Mary Lou came by and told me she saw Brad grab you and how you retaliated. She didn't have any reason to lie. My problem is that I never did anything about it ten years ago. I feel I should have told you or yelled at you. Maybe even divorced you but I did nothing. I accepted your adultery and did nothing. I'm having a hard time dealing with it."

"I don't understand, David. You want revenge against me? You want to have an affair? David, no one knows except you, me, Beth and Brad. I never told anyone else. I was too ashamed. Is that it, David, you want to get even with me by having an affair?"

"I wish it were that easy. I love you, April, I really do. I always have. I don't want an affair. You're all I need. You see, Sister Mary Lou stopped by to see me and told me she saw you fighting off Brad. Then she told me how to solve my problem."

"What did she say, David?"

"She said to ask myself one question, 'Would I be a happier person without April in my life?' and act accordingly."

"What is your answer, David?" She was waiting with tears in her eyes again.

"I want you, Carlie and Danni in my life on a daily basis."

"Oh, God, David, I love you so much," and I let her kiss me.

"I do have my problem still, April. If I don't get revenge on you I will have to take it out on Brad."

"David, Brad lives in New York. What can you do?"

"Wait till the next reunion."

We then went into the bedroom and made love. A very gentle love with me sucking on her breasts and then entering her with slow easy strokes till I felt her shuddering and then climaxing. I got up and put my pajama bottoms back on. April looked at me and said, "What are you doing, David?

"I figure Danni is going to come in here tonight and I want clothes on."

April looked over at me and said, "Welcome home, David. I really do love you. I wouldn't have a life if you weren't part of it."

She went to sleep and so did I.

I woke up Sunday morning and there was Danni laying on my arm. It looked like I would have to start locking the bedroom door, but that could wait another year. I liked my baby girl with me.

We all got back into the swing of things. Life actually got better. April and I promised each other no more secrets of any kind. If either of us had a problem we would talk it out. Neither of us had those secrets anymore and that really lifted a burden from us.

Time flew by and it was time for the twenty year reunion. Beth was on the committee again but April told her we would both attend but she wasn't going to be on the committee. I called Beth who was still April's best friend and asked her if Brad sent back his invitation. She said he had and it was only for one person.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.