April's Mistake - Cover

April's Mistake

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2: April's story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: April's story - Wife had an affair and husband finds out. It all comes to a head 10 yrs later

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Humiliation  

Where do I begin? I'll try to explain what happened without telling you everything all over again. There will be a few places I'll have to repeat so you get both sides of the story.

As David said, we all went to the same high school. At that time Brad was my boyfriend. We probably went together the best part of two years. We only had sex once and it was in our senior year. It was after one of the school dances. Brad came over to my house and no one was home. We did the usual necking that most young people do and I decided to give up my virginity to him. He had no finesse at all. He pulled his dick out and stuck it in me. It hurt like hell. A couple of minutes after breaking my hymen it started to feel better. Then Brad grabbed hold of my ass and came in me... well, he came in a condom. He pulled out and told me what a good lay I was.

It sucked. I mean if that was what sex was all about I didn't need it. After getting his rocks off and telling me what a great fuck I was, Brad went home. I couldn't have been more disappointed. You hear all these stories and see the movies and then you do it. Over the next couple of weeks Brad wanted to do it again. I kept putting him off. I had no intention of just being his fuck toy. That's when I caught him with Mary Lou behind the gym bleachers. He was feeling her up and when I saw him I called him a big prick and told him I wanted nothing more to do with him. He apologized to me over and over again. It didn't work; I stopped going out with him.

That's when David and I began dating. I always kind of liked him but never did anything about it because I was going steady with Brad. Dave always thought I dated him to make Brad jealous. There is a little truth to it but I also was a high school girl and had crushes like most girls. I was so happy when David asked me out. Just so you know: some people call him Dave, others David. I use both names.

It's kind of funny when you think about it. Dave thought all the girls had a crush on Brad because he was a jock. The truth was most of the girls had a crush on Dave. He was smart, good looking, in as good a shape as any jock and he could fix anything. We called him 'MacDave' after the TV guy MacGyver.

We started dating and after about six months while we were both in our higher education classes, we had sex. Let me take that back - we made love. He was so good. After the episode with Brad, I didn't expect much but David was so sweet and gentle. We were at his apartment and he laid me on his bed and gently kissed me. No wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am with him.

He slowly unbuttoned my blouse and started kissing my breasts outside of my bra. Then he undid the clasp and removed the bra. Then more and more kisses. I was getting worked up. He was kissing my belly button and at the same time was opening my jeans. He then slid his hand under my panties and slid it down to my mound. God, he was good. I know I was soaking wet down there. His touch felt so good.

He asked me if I was sure I wanted to go further. Of course I said yes. He got off the bed and removed my jeans and panties and then took off his jeans and briefs. He crawled between my legs and started eating me out. I was in heat. I've read about it and the girls talked about it but David was doing it. He was eating out my pussy. I had my first orgasm ever. After that I could tell why people liked it so much. David climbed between my thighs and slipped his ever-so-hard cock into me. About ten minutes later we both came. My second orgasm ever. He then laid down next to me until we both were rested and then he took me home.

We made love many times after that. He always wore condoms after the first time. We were lucky that I didn't get pregnant that first time. After we both finished our schooling we got married. No more condoms, then I was able to feel his sperm shooting into me. He was a great lover.

My parents liked him but the thought of Brad being a lawyer enticed them. I just told them that I didn't love Brad, I loved David and that was that. I got pregnant after that and we had Carlie. She was so sweet and cute. Everyone including David thought she looked like me. I think babies look like whoever you want them to. One day she looked like me, the next day she looked like David. All I know was she was one beautiful baby. We were so happy. Life was good.

Then that horrible day came. We went to our five year class reunion. We were having a really good time. I guess I started to flaunt myself too much. I remember dancing with Brad a number of times. I wanted him to see what he gave up for Mary Lou who ended up becoming a nun.

The next day a few of the classmates went out for lunch before going home. David couldn't make it because he had some cars he promised to get finished. I went alone and made the biggest mistake of my life. After eating lunch I went to Brad's room and he started coming on to me. I know I kept saying no because I was married but for some ungodly reason I gave in and let him have me. I think it might have something to do with comparing him to David. I don't know, it was just a stupid, stupid mistake.

When we, or should I say he, was done I felt nothing but humiliation. I knew how wrong that was at that moment. We both got dressed and I had to get out of there. I drove home crying. I had to wash off the filth I felt. I can tell you right now it isn't possible to wash away cheating. Once you have done it, it is there forever.

I called my friend Beth. I had to tell someone how I felt. Beth was my best friend and I know she would always keep it a secret if I asked her to. She wasn't there so I left her a message to call me. I was in the shower trying to wash away my sin when the phone rang. I heard the answering machine take the call and got to the phone before Beth hung up. I told her what I did and how it was going to end my marriage and I would lose the man I love.

That is when Beth told me not to tell him. It would only hurt him and end a good marriage. I told her she was right. I did a very stupid thing and would have to live with it. I could make it up to David by loving him and our daughter. That's what I decided to do.

I forgot about the stupid answering machine and as you know David took out the tape and my panties that I had worn and saved them. I didn't even think about the panties. I have a half dozen pair of pink panties and it never occurred to me that a pair was missing.

When David got home I took him in the bedroom and made love to him time and time again. I really loved him and figured I could live with the pain of what I did as long as I had David.

About nine months later we had our second child. We named her after David. His middle name is Daniel so we named our sweet baby Danni after him. Again everyone said she looked like me and she looked like Carlie and some said she looked like David. I personally thought she looked a lot like her sister Carlie and as she grew up she looked more and more liked Carlie. You could tell they were sisters.

Life went on and we had a wonderful life. We did everything with the kids. Little Danni always wanted to go with daddy, so David took her every chance he could. You could hardly separate the two.

When the ten year reunion came, I told David I wasn't interested in going. I didn't know if Brad was coming down from New York to go or not. I knew I didn't want to see him. It was fine with David - he didn't care much for reunions anyway. He made some special plans for the four of us to go to King's Island amusement park. We spent two nights at the motel and took the kids on rides all day till they were tired and we made love when we got back to the room. David was a wonderful father and husband.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.