Maiden of Rome
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A Roman Tribune is captured by Germanic barbarians and sent to a witch. She turns him into a stunning woman and sent back to Rome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Fiction   Historical   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

They stayed in Egypt for five years. The children grew. Penelope decided she had had enough when their Greek tutor for the children caught a fever and died. The man was brilliant and she was saddened by his death as were the children. Besides, she didn't like the hot climate of the country. She had aged ever so little and still practiced every day without complaint by her husband. She even taught the rudiments of the sword to her son since it was his desire to become a Tribune.

Maximus asked and received permission to return to Rome from Tiberius. The family set sail and had a pleasant trip back home. When they arrived, it seemed like a different city than when they left. There was this new religion spreading around called Christianity, Penelope noticed it in her slaves. They all aged gracefully. Mary and Isa no longer were lovers but the very best of friends.

"What's come over everyone?" Penelope asked Mary.

"We are Christians," Mary said joyfully.

"What is that?"

"There's a man called Jesus and He died for our sins. He rose three days later and is with the Father in heaven?"

"What Father, Jupiter?"

"No Mistress, the only Father of the universe. Jesus is the Son sent down to save us."

"So this Son does what for you?"

"He saves our souls and we go to heaven when we die."

"I see," Penelope really didn't. "What do you have for our dinner?"

"We can make whatever you wish," Mary smiled.

"How about some beef tonight with all the usuals?"

"I'll see to it right away," Mary bowed and left.


Sejanus was running out of favor with Tiberius. Forged documents from Calugula's hand had reached Tiberius at Ostia that convinced him that Sejanus was planning a takeover of Caesar's power. Tiberius reacted quickly. He stripped Sejanus of his powers and made Macro the head of the Praetoriun Guard then sent him to arrest Sejanus.

"I'll make you my heir," a grateful Tiberius told Caligula.

"Really?" Caligula looked pleased.

"Rome deserves you," Tiberius said sarcastically.

Caligula didn't notice Tiberius' corrossive behavior. The fact that he would be the next Emperor gave the young man a new zest for the life he was anticipating. He always wished to marry his sister Drusilla. When he became Emperor, he could. He would be the law and no one could do anything to prevent this union.

The arrest of Sejanus brought joy to the Lepidus household. He was thrown into the dungeon like the many he sent before. His stay wasn't that long lasting, he was executed several days later with his head on a pike at the entrance of Rome. Even though the records were still in Tiberius' possession, he didn't use them any longer.


With the deaths of Julius Marcellus and Maximus' parents over the past years, Penelope felt restless again. She didn't like Rome any longer. Slowly she worked on Maxiums to retire and move elsewhere. They had the money and the means to support themselves.

With Arminius' death back in Germany, the threat of being assassinated by his cohorts had diminished greatly. She even entered into German lore as the goddess who slain many of their tribes. She was given credit for deaths she had nothing to do with.

Plus both Maximus and Penelope began to feel their middle age. Painful arthritis became their daily foe. Agrippa opted to join Tiberius' army and was training at Mars Hill. Attia wanted to go with her parents. The males in Rome were too wild of a bunch including from noble families. Some of these men were into pleasure and didn't want to serve time to protect the Empire.

Penelope suggested getting a place in southern Spain where the climate was much more agreeable to them then in Rome. Maximus was there early in his career and had described it to her as a wonderful paradise. There were some Roman communities that would welcome them.

They stayed another year to see their son commissioned into the Praetorian Guard and to be stationed on the Palace grounds to protect the Emperor even though he had permantly moved to Ostia and would never step foot in Rome again. Livia was still living but she was personna non grata to her son. Tiberius still nursed his grudge against her for her treatment of his brother Germanicus. She did not shed a tear when they heard of his death then did not weep when Augustus died.

"I'm giving you your freedom," Penelope told her four loyal slaves. "We are moving to Spain and I think it is unfair to allow you to endure this trip to a country where you will be in a strange place with a strange language but we will be staying in a Roman town where Latin is spoken."

"Mistress, what if we wish to stay with you?" Mary asked. By now her magnificent black hair had streaks of gray running through it much like her former lover Isa. "We don't know where to go and what to do. We are both older now and you have been a wonderful lady to serve."

Penelope smiled. "Then you are welcome to join us."

The two younger slaves decided to take their freedom and stay in the city. Penelope wrote out their writs of freedom and they moved out the next morning. Penelope thought two servants were enough to take care of Maximus, Attia and her. She had planned in getting a few Spanish girls but since Mary and Isa wished to accompany them, she decided that the two were enough.


On the last day of shopping for food for their final dinner and breakfast, Penelope put on her Wreath of Honor for the last time in Rome. She was looking at some turnips when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Turning she was looking into the eyes of a small blonde man.

"Lady Penelope," Caligula smiled. She noticed the menacing grin. "I am Caligula, friend of Tiberius."

"Yes, I remember you," she did her best to be polite to him. On her last day in Rome, she didn't want any friction between any citizen. "You are the son of the noble Germanicus."

"Yes I am," his smiled warmed when she mentioned that they had met. "And you are the woman who had slain Groat." He was the son of Augustus' grandson the other Germanicus and his mother Agrippina.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.