Maiden of Rome - Cover

Maiden of Rome

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Roman Tribune is captured by Germanic barbarians and sent to a witch. She turns him into a stunning woman and sent back to Rome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Fiction   Historical   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

They arrived in the middle of the night and were challenged by a few sentries. She told them that she was the wife of their commander and was there to see her husband. She showed the script in Augustus' handwriting permitting her to be there. She was escorted to within five hundred feet of his tent then dismissed the men. She walked the rest of the way and entered to see her husband in bed sleeping with a young girl at his side.

He sensed something was amiss and opened his eyes to see his wife glaring at him.

"Get rid of the whore, your wife is here," she commanded him.

Maximus shook the girl awake and shooed her away. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see my husband. You haven't written to me that much so I wanted to make sure you had all the comforts of home. By the looks of it, you do."

"Uh... she's just a girl..."

"I'm not angry, my dear husband," Penelope said. "Disappointed? A little, but I know you have needs like I do. Only I stayed chaste for you. I know when a pretty girl like her comes around your cock starts throbbing. I understand." she sat on the bed. She glided her hand down his cheek gently. "I wanted to surprise you."

"You did," he sat up.

"Get a bath tomorrow, wash it all clean and perhaps we can have some intimacy as it should be. Husband and wife."

"I'm happy to see you but why did you come?"

"Rome isn't big enough for me and Sejanus."

"Has he made any unwelcome advances?"

"He would have a knife in his heart if he did," she replied as she took off her gown.

"I certainly would not have that beast in my bed if he were the only man in the Empire."

She blew out the lone candle, crawled over him and rested her tired body where the girl had vacated. "No more questions tonight," she yawned. "We'll talk tomorrow."


The next morning they awoke at dawn. Penelope was still a little weary from her trip but she got up anyway. They both had an omelet and meat for breakfast with some black bread and wine. Maximus and Penelope dressed and made for the baths. It was for officers only. Maximus went in to shoo the others out telling them not to return until he said it was permissable. Penelope went in, undressed and got into the tepid pool. Not as hot as the baths back home. She soaped up his manhood, pulled the foreskin back and scrubbed thoroughly. Then for the next hour they lounged in the water talking about all the things that were happening in Rome.

"I tell you that Sejanus is with Tiberius all the time. Augustus has named Tiberius to succeed him when he dies. I think Sejanus is looking for an important posting so he can be governor somewhere," she told him.

"You really dislike the man, don't you?" Maximus inquired.

"Oh dislike is too mild of a word, I loathe him. And I think he knows it."

"I kept him near me because he's a conniving bastard," Maximus confessed. "When he is in my presence, I know where he is and what he is doing."

"If Tiberius appoints him to a post in Rome, some people are in for trouble."

"I've got these Legions behind me," Maximus stated. "They are loyal to their commander as long as they are treated right. I give them as much slack as I can but I can also be overbearing at times too.

"Who is your best swordsman?" Penelope asked, caressing his testicles.

"You're not going to challenge anyone here, are you?"

"Not challenge, just practice."

"What is it with you and sword play?"

"You know I've been doing it all my life. I just like to do something for fun and besides it keeps me trim. You wouldn't want a fat wife, would you?" the redhead smiled.

"If you get overly obese, I just might divorce you," he laughed.

"Then find someone I can practice with. Then I won't get fat!"

"When do you want to start with your nonsense?"

"This afternoon."

"Then you'll have to take another bath!" Maximus moaned.


Penelope walked into the big tent and threw her wooden sword in a pile with her things. "You never told me that you were going to match me with my brother," she took a towel to wipe the sweat off of her.

"That way I knew you wouldn't hurt your opponent," Maximus grinned. "I need all the men I can get. I can't afford one in the hospital. How did he do?"

"Other than a few bruises to his side, he's fine. He's not bad at all."

"Did you do that trick on him you played on me?"

"Oh! You mean spinning and giving a good whack to his side. Yes, I did," she smiled as she began to undress to get into some nicer clothes. Maximus studied her nude body with same patch of flaming red between her legs as her hair as Penelope looked over some of her gowns. She picked the green velvet one that brought out her eyes stunningly. She slipped it on without putting any undergarments on. "How do I look?" she turned around gracefully modeling the dress.

"Good enough to eat," he grinned.

"Save that thought for tonight," she said seductively.


A month later they woke up to a chilling frost. Winter was coming so she was given an escort to ride to the nearest city to buy something warm for herself. She purchased a nice fur coat with a hood that fell down to her ankles. Plus matching gloves. Also a few heavier gowns and some leather boots. Then bought some winter garb for her husband. On the way back she looked at the sky. It sure looked like rain or snow.

Since her arrival, Penelope knew that she was the talk of the troops and some of their women. It was rare for a noblewoman to be with her husband in this kind of environment.

Usually they stayed back in Rome being pampered and sometimes having a man come over to stay the night. The wives and girl friends of the common soldiers knew that women like her were uncommon. The only other they recalled was Antonia living with her husband Germanicus with her children.

Only this one entertained some of the men with her sword play with Tribune Gaius. Many believed she had won the contest and it looked like Gaius was giving her his all. She was amazingly quick and strong for a woman. Those who had witnessed their daily practices were convinced that she could give a lot of the soldiers a run for their money. They also were shocked that she was so proficient with the bow and arrow as she also adept at hitting what she aimed at.

It started raining just as they returned to camp. Penelope rode Diana into the stable and took care of her herself. When she finished, it had turned into a slushy rain. She dashed to their tent with her things and her cloak over her head entering to see Maximus sitting with some of his men going over some eventual tactics the Germans might use this winter. The tent was comfortable as she put her things away, dried where she became wet, put on new footwear to join the men. Penelope made no sound as they strategized whatever came to mind. She sat and warmed herself by the fire trying not to be noticed but soon some of the Tribunes were sneaking looks at her. Her long flaming redhair was what they caught as the shadows of the flames of the fire danced off her face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.