Maiden of Rome - Cover

Maiden of Rome

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Roman Tribune is captured by Germanic barbarians and sent to a witch. She turns him into a stunning woman and sent back to Rome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Fiction   Historical   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Germanicus was dead! His horse stumbled and fell crushing his leg against a sharp rock.

Antonia and her children were at his side as he slipped away. He refused to have his leg removed and it turned gangrene. He developed a fever and it was fatal. One of the most promising generals in the Empire was gone. Tiberius made a mad rush north stopping only to change horses to get there before his brother died. He made it just moments before the end. What he said to Tiberius was incoherent and he understood nothing.

Maximus and Penelope were hosting a party when the news came to them. Augustus was devastated. He had secretly thought of Germanicus as a possible successor to take his place for when he retired or died. The series of men he had chosen died one by one over the years. He was slowly running out of possible candidates. It looked like it might be the man he didn't want to be Emperor, his son by marriage, Tiberius.

Later that evening Maximus was told to report to Augustus immediately. He had an escort of several of the Praetorian Guards to take him to the Emperor. Penelope took over as the hostess and despite Sejanus being there, she did everything she could to make the festivities a success. Mary and Isa were the servers. They had to tolerate the slaps on their rear or pinches from the men in attendance. It was a part of being a slave in Rome at that time. Something they didn't like, but had to endure it. Even Penelope had to take some light gropping herself.

Later, after the guest were gone, Maximus returned feeling tired. There was no spring in his step.

"What did Agustus want?"

"He can't spare Tiberius up in Gaul. He is to return and I'm to take command of the Legions immediately. I'm to leave tomorrow."

"Oh no," she let her disappointment show. "How could he? We haven't been married a year. Can't he find someone else?"

"Not at the moment."

"What about Sejanus?"

"Sejanus is an errand boy for Tiberius. He has no military training or background. He'd be useless up there. I'm no Germanicus but I'm better than him."

"Then I want to go with you," she insisted.

"Gaul is no place for a woman like you," he held her. He'd only had two goblets of wine so he was quite sober. "It's not safe."

"I've been there. I know what it's like. I was a captive of Arminius for a year."

"I know, but things are not settled up there since Varus lost those legions. Those Germans are spoiling for another fight."

"Don't go into his territory," Penelope warned her husband. "He destroyed Varus and the Legions under him. If he wants to fight, let him come to you."


That night they made love until dawn. Maximus got out his armor to put it on with his wife's assistance.

"You know where everything goes," Maximus joked. "Are you sure you never wore any armor before?"

"I was an Amazon warrior once," she giggled. "I was a very hostile woman. It took a certain man to tame me and make me his."

"I've seen you with the sword before. You're not bad. If they have any women gladiators you would easily be a champion."

She rapped her arms about his neck and pulled him back to their bed. "One more time," she smiled.

"I'm sore from last night," Maximus complained.

"Oh it'll last a few days. I want you to impregnate me. You need a son, I think."

"I hope," he mounted her as she freed his hardening penis.


Every morning Penelope would awaken feeling angry that her husband had been taken from her. She took it out on the wooden dummies with her sword or spear. Her anger gave her the endurance to practice for over an hour. After her fury ebbed, she had breakfast as she lounged in the bath. She liked the feeling of getting grimy and sweaty. The she loved the bath that cleansed her. Mary and Isa worked in harmony with each other. They were in love and happy together. Mary was just the motivation that Isa needed to feel useful to the household. Mary gave up any thoughts about running away and Isa was no longer lazy because her lover needed help.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.