Maiden of Rome
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Roman Tribune is captured by Germanic barbarians and sent to a witch. She turns him into a stunning woman and sent back to Rome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Fiction   Historical   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The door opened and a young beautiful woman with blonde hair, blue eyes and a trim shape answered. She wore a sky blue neck to toe dress with a leather belt at her waist.

Drusus' mouth dropped. She had enormous nipples tenting out from her thin gown.

"You must be the Roman," she said in perfect Latin. "I'm Dagmar."

"I'm Drusus Marcellus." He looked at the lovely woman. He estimated her age to be no more than twenty-two, twenty-three at the most. "I was brought to you."

"Yes, I am aware of you staying with me, Drusus. Arminius sent a messenger for me to take special care of you. Come in. You are welcome here, you must be hungry and thirsty."

"I am," he admitted stepping inside. He looked about the one room hut. It was somewhat larger than what it appeared from the outside. A fire was burning in an iron stove with a pot of something good cooking on top of it. A large bed in a corner, some crude furniture including a rectangular table with four chairs. It looked used but everything in this place was so clean. In another corner there were metal cannisters galore on another large table with several wooden bowls and goblets.

"Sit down," she told him. "I'll get you some stew."

He sat down and watched her. Her hair was long, down to the base of her spine. She moved with the grace of a dancer. Her ass swayed with each step she took. She put three ladles of food into the bowl and placed it before him with some black bread. He dug right away feeling his stomach demanding to be filled. Dagmar poured two glasses of wine and sat down across from him.

"Aren't you eating?" he asked.

"I've already had my morning meal," she replied. She studied him as he put spoon after spoon into his mouth. "I see that they didn't do anything with your wound." She got up and brought some kind of a salve. She rubbed it in. It felt quite tender but he was a Tribune of Rome and was trained to endure pain. Her touch was light and gentle. He took a large swallow of wine. It tasted on the bitter side but he had worse from the merchants in Gaul. He reckoned that the grapes weren't as good as what grew back in the vineyards of Italia. She finished her medical treatment, washed her hands, returned to sit opposite of him.

"That is a nasty wound you have there. I think you'll have to rest after your meal,"

Dagmar advised.

"Where is your husband?" he asked.

"I don't have a husband. I was banished from my village several years ago and have lived here alone since I was fourteen," she smiled.

"Why were you banished?"

"I was accused of practicing witchcraft and other magical things."

"Were you?"

"Yes!"

"So you are some kind of a sorceress?"

"Not exactly. I prefer being known as an enchantress. It doesn't sound as bad. I do dabble in the arts of witchcraft," Dagmar confessed.

"How long have you been practicing your... uh... practicing your art?"

"Since I was a small girl," she smiled prettily.

"What kind of things can you do?" Drusus asked, all of a sudden feeling weary. He thought with wound, being held captive and the trip here was a little too much for him.

"Lots of things," Dagmar got up and came around to him. She helped lift him to his feet and assisted him to the bed. She relieved him of his breastplate armor and removed his clothing. Drusus was unaware of what she was doing as his eyes drooped. He felt her swing his legs onto the bed and cover him. He was content for the moment. His belly was full, the hut was warm and the bed was soft. He quickly drifted off to sleep.


He dreamed of Vinia again. He seldom dreamt of her even though he was in love with her. They were at his father's villa at Ostia. The sun was warm, the air was fresh off of the sea, and they lay on several blankets in the sand not far from the splashing waves. He had a very hard erection as he played with her breasts. She was on her back while he rested on his elbow with the other hand caressing his betrothed's teat. Vinia let out a moan of pleasure as he saw a few drops of her wetness flow down the sides of her inner thighs.

"Take me," she whispered.

He mounted her. Usually he rubbed his erection along her engorged lips but this time she was desparate. She grabbed his hard penis and placed it inside her. Vinia locked her legs around the back of his thighs so he couldn't pulled out. Drusus started slow. He didn't want her urgency to make it quicker than he wanted it to. He liked performing this act of love for as long as he could hold back. His secret for prolonging this was to think of the drills of his men on Mars Hill. It was the training grounds for troops to practice all their war skills with wooden swords and blunt wooden spears. No one was ever killed but there were injuries, bruises, bumps, an ocassional broken bone, and blood. It was the precursor of a real battle against the enemies of Rome. Vinia's long nails dug into his back bringing him back to the present. He felt her climax building and most times he pulled back to make her beg for him to finish. Only this time she had the advantage and as he felt her stiffen and grunt, he went over the edge and both came at the same time. They were both tired but happy.

Drusus and Vinia did this in his dreams at least four times until they were utterly satisfied. She lay in his arms with a nail circling his nipple playfully. Vinia loved to do this to him because his skin was so sensitive after having sex that he could barely contain himself. His hand ran through her long blonde hair as they kissed frequently.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.