Too Late To Turn Back
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Husband likes to watch his wife play with other guys. She initially resists, but then reluctantly agrees and finds she likes it. Things get even more exciting when they begin to play with the husband's co-worker, his rival. But is the pleasure worth the risk?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Black Male   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Jen laid next to her husband in their room of the bed-and-breakfast. It had been a long drive in traffic, and after a quick dinner they had retired to bed. Mike was softly snoring. Jen was tired but couldn't fall asleep.

She had finally figured it out. She now knew why she was so attracted to Steve. Why she was so in lust with him. It wasn't his big cock, or hard body, or his technique in bed. No, that's not why she couldn't control herself around him.

It was how he treated her — the way he treated her like a slut, a cheap whore.

And it was more than that. It was her deep secret, her darkest desire. Something she had never shared with anyone, not even her husband. Thinking about this aroused her, and she reached down inside her panties and began to play with herself.

Jen's deepest, darkest fantasy was to be raped. To be forced to suck a guy off and fuck him, to be forced to fuck a room of guys. Jen had always been most attracted to guys who were overconfident, arrogant, guys who would push her over a desk and take her.

Just like Steve had done that afternoon. Just like he had done that first time in the bar, when he played with her legs under her skirt. Just like he had done at the wedding, when he fingered her under her dress. Not waiting for her permission, or even asking for it. Just taking her.

Jen played with a sensitive nipple while she rubbed her clit. Her mind went to one of her favorite fantasies, of a guy pushing her over a pool table, lifting her dress and fucking her while a room of guys waited their turn. Her mind shifted to that afternoon, when Steve bent her over and fucked her on her husband's desk. What Steve had done that afternoon was so close to her fantasy. Jen's mind shifted again to the pool hall fantasy, but this time it was Steve who was fucking her over the pool table. With his huge cock. His hard body. Fucking her! Pounding her! As she came her body arched and her toes curled, and from her lips escaped a not quite silent plea, "Fuck me Steve, fuck me like a slut, fuck me Steve, fuck your slut."

Jen was spent. Coming down from her orgasm, she drifted off to sleep. Rolling to her side, she didn't notice the sheets tented over her husband's cock. Mike was awake. He had felt the vibration of the bed as she played with herself, and had heard his wife's passionate moan and plea to Steve. "Yeah Steve," Mike said silently to himself as he jacked off. "Fuck my wife, fuck her, fuck her, fuck her."


The next night Jen and Mike were in bed. She had tried all day to figure out a way to approach her husband about Steve. She now realized that her body craved Steve. She needed him to give her what she desired. But she loved her husband. She truly did. She didn't want to lose him.

It was Mike who brought it up while they were spooning in bed. "Jen, last night — you must have thought I was sleeping, and I heard you — you were playing with yourself, and you called out Steve's name."

Jen didn't know what to say. She had been caught beating off to Steve. Would her husband be angry? She loved him so much, and didn't want to hurt him.

"Jen," Mike continued as he reached over to her. "Maybe — maybe we were wrong to end it with Steve. I mean -- let's face it — we're both in to it. And since you stopped seeing him — well, we both know our sex life hasn't been very good."

"And this wedding ring thing he has," Mike said, touching Jen's left hand, empty of her rings. She had lied earlier today and said she had forgotten to put the rings back on after her shower. "You're not wearing your rings now, and the world hasn't ended. We're still married, still in love. So many it's not the worst thing in the world if you don't wear your rings for a while."

Jen looked up into her husband's eyes. "Are you sure? Are you really sure?"

Mike's cock was hard, and he shifted so it pressed into her stomach. "What do you think," he said grinning. They both laughed.

Turning serious, Jen reached down and started to stroke her husband. "Okay, we can start up with Steve again. I mean — you're right — he makes our lives exciting. But I'm not going to take off my rings. I love you, and I'm married to you. They're your rings, and I'm not going to take them off for anything, or anybody. I'll start seeing Steve again, but only if he agrees to that."

Beaming, Mike took his wife into his arms, and they made glorious love.


(Four weeks later)

Jen's hands were tied above her head. She wore a blindfold and had a gag in her mouth. Her legs were free, but the soft rope around her hands was tied to the ceiling so she had to stand on her tip toes.

Steve had been playing with her for over an hour. He had touched her here and there, everywhere he knew she loved, her most sensitive places, sometimes over her clothes, sometimes under.

She still had all her clothes on, but with her arms held over her head her dress had risen far above her knees, exposing her stocking tops and garters. She felt so exposed, so helpless — and so aroused!

Somehow Steve knew her deepest darkest fantasies. Being tied up against her will. Being exposed. Being touched and fondled without her permission. Jen had never been so turned on in her life!

Steve got close to Jen and breathed into her ear. "Tonight you're getting banged." A shutter of fear and arousal sweep through Jen's body. "Me and my friend, tonight we're going to fuck you." Jen shook her head no. "Oh yes, tonight you're getting gang banged. Me and my friend. We're going to fuck you in your pussy and ass, and there's nothing you can do about it." Jen kept shaking her head no. "No one's around to help you, nobody. We're going to use your body any way we like, as long as we like, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Jen felt Steve unzip her dress. She felt the straps of her dress being cut, and her dress fall to the floor. She waited for his hands to touch her — craved his hands touching her — but nothing. For long moments she stood, her hands tied above her head, dressed in only her lingerie and heels. Suspended on the rope, she swayed for long moments on her tip toes.

Then she felt a pair of hands of her breasts. Then another pair on her ass. "Oh god," Jen thought. There WERE two guys.

The hands moved over Jen's body. Two hands fondled her breasts. Her bra was removed, and then the hands were on her bare tits. Hands and lips rubbed and sucked her nipples, and she moaned into the gag, twisting on the rope with pleasure.

The other two hands caressed her legs, moving from her ankles to her thighs, lingering on her stocking tops, and then moving to the bare skin above the stockings. They fondled her ass, and then fingers slid across her pussy lips. Jen shuttered with pleasure. Fingers worked their way into her pussy and ass, and a thumb rubbed her clit. Jen moaned deeper into the gag. Still in her heels, and on her tip toes, Jen raised and lowered her hips in concert with the double penetration.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.