Too Late To Turn Back - Cover

Too Late To Turn Back

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Husband likes to watch his wife play with other guys. She initially resists, but then reluctantly agrees and finds she likes it. Things get even more exciting when they begin to play with the husband's co-worker, his rival. But is the pleasure worth the risk?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Black Male   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

"Mike, I just don't think it's a good idea. We can still play the Game. I'm even okay with going to bed with other guys, I think. I just don't think we should involve Steve anymore." Jen was pleading with her husband. This was an argument that they had been having for days.

"But why? I just don't understand," Mike said, exasperated. "Steve is the perfect guy. He turns you on, he's great in bed — you told me that. And he's been cool at work — he hasn't told anyone. I don't understand why you want to stop seeing him."

Jen frowned at what her husband had just said. "Because I shouldn't be 'seeing anyone' except you! You're my husband. You don't want me to just screw Steve. You want me to date him, have a relationship with him! Don't you see that that's not a good idea? Don't you see the risk? If I date Steve — if I have a relationship with him — I might fall in love with him. You don't want that, do you? Do you?"

Mike's voice softened. "Of course not. Listen, you're not going to fall in love with him. A crush maybe, but that's okay. We love each other, and that'll never change. But you and Steve, that's so exciting! You can't deny it, you love it just as much as me. Just go out with him for a little while. You'll see, it'll be fine. And if it gets out of hand, we'll stop. Please? Okay?"

Jen hesitated. Then, forcing a smile, she said to her husband, "Okay."


Jen was in a cab going out to meet Steve again. It was the third time this week. For the last few weeks, she and Steve had been almost inseparable. She had seen Steve almost as much as her husband, and she had definitely been fucked by Steve more than her husband. Mike had been okay with this, and in fact had encouraged it.

She admitted to herself that she enjoyed being with Steve. More than enjoyed it. Steve was great. He took her to so many great restaurants, shows, the opera, places Mike never took her. And he was so great in bed. Amazingly great in bed.

She was beginning to think of Steve a lot. When she was playing with her kids, grocery shopping, talking with friends, having dinner or watching TV. And she thought of Steve when she made love to her husband. Not that she could help it. The only thing Mike wanted to talk about when they were in bed was Steve.

Jen knew she was falling in love with Steve. She couldn't help herself. He was so handsome, so interesting, so charismatic, so caring.

She was afraid of what was happening. She loved her husband. She didn't want to fall in love with another man.

All of a sudden Jen decided that it had to end. She decided that she would stop seeing Steve. She told the cab driver to turn around and take her home. She knew Mike would be disappointed, but somehow she had to convince him that it was not good for their marriage for her to continue to see Steve.

The cab arrived and Jen walked into their house. The first floor was dark and quiet. The kids were at the sitters, but she had expected Mike to be watching TV in the family room. She began to walk up the stairs when she heard moaning. It was Mike's voice. "Oh my god," Jen thought, "is he having an affair?" With tears forming at the corners of her eyes, Jen took off her heels and walked silently up the stairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.