Too Late To Turn Back - Cover

Too Late To Turn Back

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Husband likes to watch his wife play with other guys. She initially resists, but then reluctantly agrees and finds she likes it. Things get even more exciting when they begin to play with the husband's co-worker, his rival. But is the pleasure worth the risk?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Black Male   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

"So how do we do this?" Jen asked. She and her husband Mike were in the middle of a long conversation about Steve. Jen had finally agreed to take the next step in their Game, and go to bed with Steve.

"It's easy," Mike said excitedly, so happy that his wife had finally agreed. "Steve and I already talked about it. He'll call you up in the next few days and ask you out."

Jen's head was spinning. They had talked about it? But she decided it wasn't worth getting into. She had agreed to go through with it, so it didn't really matter that her husband had already talked about it with her soon-to-be lover. But she was still confused. "Ask me out? Like a date?"

"Of course. A date, a real date. You guys will go out, have dinner, maybe see a show, and then --"

"But why a date?" Jen interrupted. "Why don't we just — you know — I'll go to his apartment, and we'll -- "

Mike got serious. "That's not as good for me. Come on, honey, we're finally doing this. Don't ruin it for me."

At first Jen didn't understand. Why does she have to go on a date with Steve to make it exciting for her husband? Why can she just fuck him? Then her mind flashed to all the hotwife and cuckold stories she had read over the years, the stories her husband had encouraged her to read. Understanding hit her. It wasn't enough that she fuck Steve. Mike wanted her to have an affair. He wanted her to have a relationship with Steve.

Jen lightly kissed her husband. "Okay," she said softly. "Okay — I'll go on a date with Steve."

"Great," Mike said, beaming. "Great! I'll let Steve know!"


Jen sipped her wine as she listened to Steve. He had taken her to the nicest restaurant in town, albeit the town next to where they lived. Jen was, honestly, captivated by what he was saying. This was the first time she had ever really spoken to him, and she found him incredibly interesting. She also found him to be very charming. She used to think of him as over-confident, bordering on arrogant. Now, see saw him as exceedingly charismatic and charming. She was thoroughly enjoying her evening with him.

And she was even more attracted to him than before. She couldn't take her eyes off him. He was so gorgeous! Her skin tingled whenever he touched her. She found herself hoping like a coed that he found her desirable. Earlier that evening she had spent extra time with her makeup and hair. She wore a black dress that hugged the curves of her body. Her shoulders were mostly exposed, the dress held up by only thin spaghetti straps. Underneath she wore a strapless black lace bra and black thong panties.

The dress ended above her knees. As always, she wore sheer black stockings. Normally she wouldn't have worn a garter belt with such a tight, short dress, but she did this evening because she knew Steve would like it. Her outfit was completed by Monolos with 3 inch spiky heels.

While she was enjoying their conversation, she was so happy when Steve suggested they leave and go to his place. She was so horny, and wanted him so bad.


"Oh god," Jen groaned. It felt so good! Steve had pushed her dress up, and now it was bundled around her waist. Jen's legs were open, and Steve was eating her out. Steve sensed that Jen was close, and he began to rapidly flick his tongue over her clit. "Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming," Jen said as her back arched. She clinched her eyes tightly shut as she came, her stockinged toes in her heels curling as the orgasm reached its peak.

A few moments passed. Then Steve moved to stand against the bedroom wall. Jen got off the bed and knelt on her knees, her dress still bundled around her waist. She unzipped him, and reached into his pants. She took out Steve's penis. "Oh my god," she thought, her eyes growing wide. He was huge! It was nothing like she had ever seen. She was mesmerized, and began stroking it. She couldn't believe it. It got even bigger! Long, and so thick. Jen was amazed. Steve was twice as big as her husband. Maybe more than twice. And so hard! Even when hard her husband's penis would bend a little. Not Steve's — his cock was like granite!

Jen's hands looked tiny as she stroked his huge cock. It took both of her hands to completely circle him. "Put it into your mouth. Suck me a little," Steve urged. Jen hesitantly put the tip of Steve's cock in her mouth. She had to open her mouth as wide as she could to take in the big head of Steve's cock. She tried to swallow more of him, but she could only manage a few inches. Most of his cock was still outside of his mouth. He was so big!

Steve began to slowly stroke in and out of her mouth. Jen thought she was going to gag. But Steve didn't push too far into her mouth. He just gently stroked her mouth, enjoying fucking Jen's pretty face.

Steve pulled out, and laid Jen on the bed. He moved between her legs. Jen was still fully dressed, though her skirt was bunched around her waist. Even her heels were still on. Somehow, she found that to be incredibly erotic.

Jen moved her hand between them. She took Steve's cock and guided it towards her. Steve slowly moved into her. Jen grunted when the big head of his cock penetrated her. "I'll go slow, so you can get used to me," Steve assured her. True to his word, Steve went slow, inching his cock into Jen's pussy, penetrating her slightly more with each stroke. Jen felt some pain at first, but that soon turned into pleasure. It took a few minutes, but eventually he had penetrated her completely. Then Steve started pumping faster. Soon he was wildly thrusting into her, and Jen responded by pushing her hips upward, in concert with Steve's thrusts. She had never felt so filled before in her life, and it felt wonderful! Steve was so thick that with each stroke, his cock rubbed against her clit, given her intense pleasure. Jen was close again. She wrapped her stockinged legs around Steve, digging her heels into his back. Jen screamed as she had a huge toe curling orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.