Too Late To Turn Back
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband likes to watch his wife play with other guys. She initially resists, but then reluctantly agrees and finds she likes it. Things get even more exciting when they begin to play with the husband's co-worker, his rival. But is the pleasure worth the risk?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Black Male   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Jen sat at the bar, sipping a Cosmo. She loved playing the Game. She loved the attention she got from all the handsome guys. The way they touched her. The way they pressed their hard mounds into her. She got so hot by it all.

It hadn't always been that way. Back then, she had been fine with fantasy play, but had always resisted doing anything for real. Then, after years of hearing Mike beg and plead, she finally agreed to go to a bar, and let a guy pick her up.

She remembered being so nervous that first time. She had agreed to make out with a guy, and let him touch her a little. But she had only half heartedly agreed to this. She wanted to get it over with, so she agreed to dance with the first guy who asked.

It turned out he was gorgeous! As he held her on the dance floor, she could fell the bulge in his pants. It grew as they danced. He was huge! He caressed her hair and back as they danced, and she felt herself melting into him.

He lead her to a dark corner table, and soon they were making out. He kissed her neck and flicked his tongue across her ear, and it felt so good. Jen didn't stop him when his hands began wandering over her body. He cupped her breasts through her blouse, and caressed her legs. His hand moved under her skirt, and she trembled as his hand touched the bare skin above her stockings. He took her hand and moved it to his crotch. She rubbed him through his pants. He was so hard, and so big.

Then, somehow, reality hit. She realized the Game had gone far enough. With all her will power, she told the guy she had to leave. She managed to escape his grasp and make her way out of the bar. She took a taxi home and found her husband waiting.

Jen slowly walked up to her husband. Mike looked flushed and excited. With their faces almost touching, she whispered, "I've been a bad girl." Mike said, "I know," and took his wife into his arms.


That first time had opened the floodgates. They played the Game again, and then again and again. It was so exciting for them both. Mike encouraged his wife to go farther with guys, and Jen responded by letting guys take more liberties with her body. She had let a few guys fondle her breasts inside her bra. Two or three guys had even fingered her pussy. No guy had fucked her yet, but both Jen and Mike knew that they were getting close to that. Mike wanted her to do it, so he was fabulously happy when Jen agreed to go back on the pill. Mike took this as a sign that his wife was getting close to letting another guy fuck her, and Jen knew that he was right.

Jen sipped at her drink again. Her skirt had risen up her thighs, showing a good bit of her shapely legs. She absentmindedly let one of her Jimmy Choos dangle from her foot. Then she let the heel fall to the floor. As she reached down, a guy came up and picked up her shoe. Jen inwardly smiled as she prepared to flirt.

However, as the man stood up she recognized him. It was Steve from Mike's firm. They were colleagues — rivals really. Mike and Steve were always competing for the same clients and projects. Still, Jen had always been attracted to Steve's dark Mediterranean looks. She knew he had a sculpted body from the firm's pool parties, and guessed he was well endowed based on how he filled out his swim trunks. She also found his over-confidence, that bordered on arrogance, to be alluring. Even though they were rivals, and maybe because they were rivals, Mike encouraged her to fantasize about Steve when they had sex. In fact, Steve was one of their favorite fantasy lovers.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.