Becoming a Porn Starlet -- Missy Does It All

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Missy is a very attractive and sexy young woman who finds herself struggling with sexual fantasies that she wants to become realities. One sexual dream of hers is to become a very popular porn starlet, and one afternoon she tries to turn her own sexual needs into flaming on-screen acting fame.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Missy was over 18 years old and she'd taken a few years to begin to realize her own sexiness and the hot driving intensity of her sexuality. Like many young teenage girls, Missy had lost her virginity when she was between 14 and 16 years old, and the next four or so years of boyfriends and sexual activity had quickly let her find out what she enjoyed and what really got her hot with whatever guy she was playing with. One thing that took awhile for Missy to realize was that she had some very strong insistent sexual fantasies burning in her brain and in her body that were increasingly demanding to be realized. There were many fantasies that she was almost crazy to make true and finally when she'd reached an age when she could do what she wanted, Missy decided to push the outer limits of her life and see what new sexual experiences she could have.

One sexual fantasy that Missy increasingly found herself thinking about was actually trying to get into the world of making porn movies. She'd seen several porn films that had really turned her on and while she'd never had any sexual encounters with other women, she'd had several sexual affairs that she thought would have been very sexy on camera.

Missy went out with her latest boyfriend one Friday night and unfortunately, he didn't fuck her or do anything to help her have an orgasm and to enjoy their sex together. He was so self-centered and Missy found herself wondering if all men were like him. She knew they weren't because she'd had several boyfriends and lovers and some of them had been very good in bed and had ensured that she climaxed while they got off, too. So, Missy didn't figure her time was long with this guy and she'd find herself a man who could make love to her and pleasure her, too.

As Missy laid in bed that night after being fucked and getting a pussy full of her boyfriend's cum, she felt herself becoming increasingly aroused and even hornier than she'd been earlier on their date. She was very easily aroused and she loved to have sex as often as possible. In fact, she'd found that her boyfriend wasn't really capable of giving her all the sexual play and release that she needed. Often after they'd fucked two or three times in an evening, Missy found herself still back in her own bed playing with her pussy and breasts and getting herself off 3 or 4 more times before she could fall asleep.

One evening after a sexy but less than satisfying date with her boyfriend, Missy was lying naked under the sheets, and she could feel how horny she was and how hot she was getting from letting her hands wander over her naked body. Her nipples ached to be touched and kissed and pulled on and her pussy was burning with the desire to be fucked again. Her boyfriend had spent time with her earlier but he hadn't done nearly enough to get her off. He'd gotten his jollies and Missy was left horny, frustrated and knowing there had to be something better. She let her hands wander over her naked tits and down between her legs, and very quickly she was bouncing up and down on the bed as her fingers were playing with her hard nipples and fingering her pussy to orgasm.

The next morning, Missy made some phone calls and got a few contacts who could hopefully get her into making porn films. She knew she was scared to death with the idea but she thought that like so many things in her life, if she'd go with her instincts and let herself try things she hadn't been willing to do before, she might surprise even herself with what she was capable of doing. Missy had seen and masturbated to enough porn films that she knew she could do at least as good on camera as some of the other girls who were already making fuck movies and making good money doing it.

"Oh my gosh, Beth, I got a phone call last night, and they actually want me to come out to California and try out for making porn movies," Missy said as she was lying on her bed, needing to call one of her best girlfriends and tell her about the contact she'd gotten back on her inquiries. "Beth, I'm afraid I've bit off more than I can chew. I don't know if I can go through with this or not. I love being sexy and I love dressing sexy but can I actually suck strange guys' cock and fuck them in front of a camera crew?"

"Missy, don't worry. Is this something you want to try? Don't worry. Just do it. I've been around you enough to know, Missy, that you can do anything you set your mind to, girl," Missy's friend Beth said as the two girls talked for an hour about her plans to go out to California and see what happened.

"You're right, Beth. You're right. I think I can do this. I want so much to do something so sexy and hot that I'll look back later and smile at what I managed. Yes, Beth, thanks, sweetie, I think I'll give this a try."

Missy gave her family a lame excuse for why she was going on her trip and then she had them drop her off at the airport and she flew into LAX and caught a taxi to the motel near where she'd been told to show up for her tryout as a porn starlet. Missy had a smile on her face that entire day that wouldn't go away and the next morning she made her way to the studio lot and introduced herself to the front office secretary.

"Hi, my name is Missy and I've got an appointment for an acting tryout today," Missy said. The older lady was very helpful and she showed Missy where to go and within a couple of hours, Missy was being interviewed and then she was told that they could give her an on-camera audition that day if she was willing and ready.

"I've never been more ready than I am right now," Missy said. Missy was told that there would be three separate parts to her audition. Each of the phases would include her doing dialogue and acting as well as engaging in various sexual activities in keeping with the kinds of films that they made. Missy was given the chance to talk about all the different kinds of sex acts and things she'd be confronted with and she signed a preliminary contract saying that she was willing to engage in the various sex acts with men, women and with interracial scenarios that might be presented to her. She was also warned that she might be given a surprise in some of her acting performances and to just give it her best effort.

Missy was taken to wardrobe and they told her that her first film role and scenes would involve her being passed off as a teenage daughter who was involved in an incestuous relationship with her own father. There was a male actor about 20 years older than Missy who would play her father and she was shown a basic script with lines for both of them leading up to Missy and Robert, her on-screen father, having a sexy fuck in the bed there on the set. Missy felt herself getting turned on by just thinking about that scenario and then they went on to tell her that she'd be asked to do a girl-girl scene and a multi-partner scene where one or more of her partners would be black or some other race. Missy indicated that she was willing to do her best and to try every assignment she was given.

Missy was given the outfit she was to wear for her first fuck film work and she was given a very sexy cropped top and a pair of tightly fitting cutoff jeans to wear in her efforts to seduce her Daddy Robert. Missy quickly got her makeup done and changed her clothes and when she looked in the mirror, she saw the physical transformation in her appearance that always seemed to happen when she was posing for photos or being intentionally sexy. She stood for a moment admiring how hot she looked with only the cropped top and cutoffs on -- no bra and no thong panty. She was also feeling very randy and ready for sex. She knew all that was important for doing a convincing acting job for any kind of film.

Missy walked onto the film set which was the family room in a house and she could see a large bedroom with a king-sized bed nearby where she knew she and her "Daddy Robert" would soon be enjoying a fuck together.

"Hi, Missy, I'm Edward Robbins, and I'm gonna be playing your Daddy Robert in this film," the sexy older man said as he shook Missy's hand and tried to make her comfortable. He knew this was her first public sex scenes and he thought Missy was very attractive and very sexy. He couldn't believe that he'd actually gotten the chance to act alongside such a sexy young woman. "Let's talk about this just a little bit so you and I can act just like we're the horny father and daughter that we're supposed to be, OK?" and Edward introduced Missy to the business of rehearsal and getting some things taken care of before the film director ever shouted "Action" and they began to do their parts.

"OK, Edward, thanks so much. I'm ready to go if you are," Missy said after she and Edward had talked and decided how things would proceed. Missy had found herself blushing and slightly embarrassed as she'd talked openly with this sexy older guy about fucking and having oral sex and him fingering her pussy and all the things they were going to be doing in just a few minutes. She got over that though and was ready for the work together. Her Daddy Robert was more than ready. He was eager to fuck Missy for the camera.

The director was convinced everyone was ready and he did shout "Action" and the camera caught Missy at the kitchen sink working on something when her father, Robert, came into the room and walked up from behind her.

"How's my little girl this afternoon?" Robert said as he embraced Missy and pushed himself against her backside in a hug that was obviously much more than a father showing his daughter affection.

"Oh, Daddy, mmmmmmmmm," Missy said. "You get me so hot when you do that," Missy said as she turned to face her father. "Daddy, I've been wanting you so badly this afternoon," she said. Robert covered her lips with his and began kissing Missy as his hand moved up and covered her left breast through the material of her T-shirt.

"Mmmmmm, baby, you know how your Daddy loves it when you don't wear a bra," and he reached down, flipping Missy's cropped top up, baring her naked breasts and his lips closed over the sexy dark nipple of her left breast.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, Daddy, yes, please suck my titty," Missy said. "Mmmmm, Daddy, I dress this way just for you, you know," Missy said as she pushed her father's sucking lips more firmly over her naked tit. Her nipples were both hard in her hot arousal and she felt her horny shaved pussy gush with her juices as she knew her father would take her to the bedroom and fuck her. Robert quickly licked and sucked both Missy's nipples and then he scooped her up and carried her straight into the large bedroom nearby.

"We've got to get busy before anyone comes home, baby," Robert said. He quickly had Missy's top off and then he had her cutoffs off too and he got his own pants and shirt off and then he spread Missy's legs and quickly got down between them and licked her pussy until she came on his face. Then, with Missy begging him to fuck her, Robert moved in between her legs and he aimed the swollen head of his engorged cock into her tight young pussy and Robert leaned into Missy, pushing his cockhead inside her cunt and then he began to smoothly and quickly fuck her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, honey, your pussy is so sweet on your Daddy's big horny dick," and Missy began to orgasm within minutes of her father mounting her and beginning to thrust his large thick cock in and out. He loved knowing he'd brought her to orgasm and then Robert settled on top of Missy and he smoothly fucked her until he bellowed that he was going to cum. He kept his cock inside her and spurted a copious load of his hot jism cream into her pussy as she brought him off with her tight young teenage pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm, baby, you make your Daddy so very happy," and with that they kissed and began a second fuck and when they'd both orgasmed that time, the director called, "cut, that's a wrap" and Edward pulled out of Missy's pussy and thanked her for such a wonderful fuck with her.

"I hope we'll get to work together again in the future, baby."


Chapter 2

Missy had really enjoyed her first on--camera audition for making porn movies. She knew there were two other major plot scenarios the producer wanted to she her undertake and Missy was more than ready for both of them.

After her first on-camera fuck shoot, Missy went back to the apartment she was renting and she was still so horny from the eroticism of the script and the actual fuck scenes she'd just done with her male co-star that she had to get naked and lie on her bed, caressing and touching herself and using one of her big sexy black dildos that she used to get off when she really needed to be well fucked. The big thick dildo sliding in and out of her tightly clasping pussy as she pulled on her nipples and frigged her clit were just what she needed to bring herself to powerful orgasms. After she finished doing herself, Missy slept well that night but she did dream again of the film they'd shot that day and her role as the daughter in a sexy father/daughter incest relationship.

The next morning, Missy went to the film studio and she was taken through wardrobe and then given the chance to meet her co-star for that day's filming. She was told that the script was about her and a sexy black girl getting together and enjoying a sexy girl-on-girl fuck scene in front of the film crew. Missy loved the sexy feeling she got the minute she met Amy, the black girl who would be having sex with her. Amy had considerable experience in making fuck movies and she quickly reassured Missy that she'd do everything she could to make it very convincing and very hot for both of them as they did their parts in the project. Missy noticed that Amy had a very nice body and as she stood there in her outfit of a sexy cropped top and tight fitting jeans, Missy felt her pussy growing very wet and her nipples were already hard inside the cups of her bra.

Amy paid Missy the courtesy of sitting down and talking through their scripting with her and she showed Missy the different sex toys she'd be using with them. She had a very sexy large thick black strap-on dildo that she told Missy she'd be fucking her with. Amy mentioned that Missy would really enjoy having it used in her tight pussy and then Amy showed her a very sexy double-headed pink dildo that they would be use to fuck their pussies. Amy also had a bag full of vibrators and dildos that she showed Missy and mentioned that they might or might not use all of them. Amy laughed when she said, "But, Missy, you're so sexy that I'd love to get together with you outside work sometime and use all of these on you, baby."

Missy responded, "You're on, Amy. Let's make plans and do that, OK?" and then the two girls got their final directions and then they moved into the set that looked like a family room that led off to an adjoining bedroom. The director ensured everyone was set and then he shouted, "Action" and the acting began.

"Amy, I've been so horny lately that I can't seem to get enough sex to keep me from thinking about being fucked constantly," Missy said. She thought to herself that her lines really reflected her personal life and that was going to make it very easy to portray a sexy horny young woman who was constantly looking for a hot guy to have sex with her.

"I know what you're saying, Missy," her sexy black girlfriend said as she sat there, looking at the pretty and very sexy Missy and feeling herself getting aroused and wanting to get naked with Missy herself. "I believe I could stay naked and have sex almost 24/7," Amy said. She looked at Missy and saw that Missy was looking straight back at her.

"Are you really hot for sex that much, too?" Missy asked. Missy had never been with Amy sexually before (not for real or according to the script) but she'd been around Amy enough to know that she was very sexy and she'd heard she was totally hot in bed. Missy felt herself looking Amy's body up and down, and she felt her pussy growing wet and her nipples were both hard and aroused.

"Oh yes, Missy, I'm very serious. I think I'm a nymphomaniac sometimes; I'll be sitting around and my mind's racing from one sexy situation to another and I'm trying to figure out which one I can make happen the quickest," Amy admitted as she laughed and then Missy and Amy both began to think about what they'd been saying.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.