Slut Ex Wife - Cover

Slut Ex Wife

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I sat there staring at the kitchen table. On it were three items, a wedding ring, an eternity ring and a card. All the card said was 'sorry and goodbye.' So that was it then, four years of marriage up the spout with just three words as explanation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Slut Wife   .

I sat there staring at the kitchen table. On it were three items, a wedding ring, an eternity ring and a card. All the card said was 'sorry and goodbye.' So that was it then, four years of marriage up the spout with just three words as explanation. I had come in from work as usual but the house was empty, which wasn't normal but not worrying either. Then I found those three items.

I didn't sleep very well and I didn't go to work the next day, I rang in sick and being Friday I had the whole weekend to collect my thoughts. Somehow, I got through Friday and when I woke up it was Saturday and the sun was out and the birds were singing. If I had a shotgun I would have blasted them all to hell. My self pity had turned to anger, how could she leave like that without a word spoken, the bitch. Our, now my, house had an extra small room that she used as her dressing area and I was determined to throw all her belongings out in the street. I opened the walk-in wardrobe door and couldn't believe the amount of clothes that were in there. Not only clothes but shoes, and hats as well. At the very back were a line of shoe boxes, more shoes I thought but I was wrong, for they were filled with letters, photographs and videos.

I sat at her dressing table and took the lid off the first of the many boxes; it was full of holiday snaps, many of which I had taken myself. There she was on our honeymoon in that little white bikini that went just a bit transparent when she got it wet. God, she was so lovely and so darned sexy. God, there's the one I snuck of her changing out of her swimsuit with her beautiful breasts bare. She gave me a right earful about that. Hello, what's this one, she was in bed, her lower half covered with a sheet but her breasts were proudly bare and she was smiling at the camera. I never took that one and I didn't even recognize the room she was in.

It was like a light bulb going off above my head, the slut had been unfaithful and that's why she had left me, she had some stud tucked away somewhere. For a while I couldn't focus my eyes for they were filled with tears.

"The bitch, the fucking bitch," I muttered.

Frantically, I searched through the remaining pictures to find even more evidence and it wasn't that hard to find. How was it that I had to beg and plead to take any pictures of her and never in less than her swimsuit when this jack the lad was taking nudes of her, and explicit nudes at that? Her thighs wide open, rudely showing everything she had. I set that box aside and reached for the next. This one was filled with letters from many different guys, telling her was a fantastic fuck she was and how they enjoyed her body so.

It was all too much. I left the boxes where they were and went to find a strong drink. It didn't help with the pain but it took away some of my anger. I started putting the letters into different piles, each from a different guy. When I had finished I had ten piles of letters. Ten different affairs and I had had no clue, no wonder she hadn't any left for me. That was enough for today; my heart couldn't take anymore. I grabbed the bottle and slowly I watched the level go down until the world blacked out.

Those boxes sat there all day with me unable to even enter the room. The one thing I did know was that she was going to come by some day to pick up her things and those boxes were going to be top on her list. Ok, with that in mind, I changed all the locks so that she couldn't come around when I wasn't in and strip the place. Then I closed our joint account at the bank and set up a new one in my name; now the bitch can whistle for money.

Now, with a fresh drink in my hand, I again entered her dressing room and stared at the line of boxes. I said to myself that it couldn't get any worse but I was wrong. In box number three was half a dozen video tapes, no names or numbers just blank covers. With shaking hands I took a few out of the box and went downstairs to the main living room where I have a giant tv set up with a video player.

At first, the screen was blank then the screen lit up showing a room, empty at first them my wife walked in and sat down on the couch.

"Is that on?" she asked pointing directly at me.

"What? Oh, the camera? No," came a male voice.

She seemed to believe him and she settled down on the couch. The body attached to the voice came into the shot and sat beside her. I didn't recognize him, not that it mattered much. He leaned over and kissed her, a peck on the cheek to start with but suddenly it became more passionate. His hands ranging over her body and then under her clothes. It had been many years since I had seen her so worked up like this. Quickly, he stripped her naked then, pushing her on to her front, he forcefully fucked her from behind. I popped the tape after a few minutes and put a new one in.

"Come on now," said a different male voice from the sound track.

It was a bright and sunny day in somebody's back garden and there she was dressed in a light yellow summer dress that I had bought her one year on our holidays

"Turn that thing off," she said with a beautiful smile.

"No way, slut," he chuckled. "I want to capture that body of yours on tape."

"You're a pervert," she said and laughed sexily.

"Come on, get your kit off," he encouraged.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.