House of Glass
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by Trace Ekies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - [10th in the 'Kara' series] Kara likes to be watched. She won't get naked in public, nor will she go out wearing exceptionally revealing clothing, but Kara does like to show off at home, especially for workmen or visiting friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After the board meeting there was the usual dinner. With most of the board members being from out of town, spouses and/or significant others were not invited. I promised Kara that Tim and I would come home as soon as it was over.

It was a little after nine when we got there. As we entered the kitchen from the garage I called out, "Kara,..."

"In the living room, Dirk."

I looked across the courtyard into the living room. Kara, unexpectedly, was not alone. With Tim following I went to investigate.

Kara was accompanied by an attractive female who was sitting on the couch across the coffee table from her. Between the two was some sort of board game.

Tim and I looked studiously at Kara and her visitor. The two were close in age and somewhat alike in appearance. Since they were also similarly dressed it made sense for Tim to ask, "Sisters?"

I knew that Kara was an only child. I suggested instead, "Cousins?"

"You're both wrong," Kara replied. "This is Misty, no relation, a friend from work. Misty, this is my boyfriend Dirk and the good looking guy with him is his friend Tim."

The girls were dressed casually, sandals, shorts and tee shirt. The tee shirt Misty wore was fairly heavy, not see-through, but you could tell from the points her nipples made that she wasn't wearing a bra. Kara's top was not really a tee shirt, it was an undershirt of mine. Since it was so large, the scoop neck and arm holes exposed a lot. The material was much thinner than what Misty was wearing. Kara's areolas and nipples were distinctly outlined.

I tried to think about something other than how good the two girls looked. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Playing Trivia. Wanna play?"

I knew Tim wasn't interested in Trivia but before I could say anything he replied, "I think we're ready for the hot tub. Gonna join us?"

Kara thought it was too soon for Misty to get in the hot tub naked with a couple of guys she had just met. "Make you a deal. One game of Trivia, guys against girls. You win and we all go to the hot tub."

"And if we lose?" asked Tim.

"We play another game, same terms," replied Kara.

"Misty," I said, "are you alright with that? You girls lose and it's hot tub time. Okay?"

Misty had a sheepish look about her. "Kara told me about the hot tub last night." She didn't sound naive. "I've never done a hot tub the way Kara tells me you do it, but I'm willing to try." She feigned shyness. "You've got to win though. If you lose, will you play another game?"

I turned to Tim. "It's up to you Tim. What do you think?"

"Two naked chicks in the hot tub? I suppose that's worth a game of Trivia. Of course I'm not telling Connie."

"Connie's your wife?" asked Misty.

"I left her in California."

"Well, as long as she's in California I guess it's okay."

Kara had been listening to the exchange between Tim and Misty. "You two can save that for later," Kara said. "Right now we're playing Trivia."

"We're the newcomers," I said hopefully. "We get to pick the topic, right?"

"Wrong," said Kara, "we were here first so we get to choose. Romance Novels."

"That'll work. Tim reads one a week. We should do alright."

"Jesus, you told me he read a lot but you didn't say anything about romance novels. Thats not fair," Kara protested.

"You picked the topic," I said. "It's not my fault my partner's an expert. Who goes first?"

"Hell, we don't have a chance. We should give up. How about it, Misty? Skip the game and go right to the hot tub?"

"Whatever you say," Misty replied without obvious reluctance.

"Okay, we're gonna change. You guys wait 'til we're in the tub."

"We'll be in the den picking out the wine," I replied as they turned to leave.

I said quietly to Tim, "I think last night was too much for Kara. She liked the attention but she wasn't ready for what was happening." I watched the girls' backsides as they left the room.

Misty was wearing shorts that were tight enough so that panties, if she had been wearing any, would have created a line. I didn't see a line and assumed she was not as shy as she had pretended. "Misty looks hot. She's been pretty quiet so far but I think she's a player. What do you think?"

"Kara's still my first choice, but she's taken. You really do need to marry her." He had also been watching as the two left the room. Tim put his finger to his chin. "Misty, umh... good figure, probably not wearing underwear, definitely interesting." Tim brightened. "If something doesn't happen it won't be because I didn't try."

In the den, I took a bottle of verdicchio from the refrigerator and one of merlot from the rack. I put the bottles, an opener and four acrylic wine glasses on a tray. "A white for them and a red for us. We'll get more as we need it."

I looked from the den into the courtyard as Kara and Misty came out of the bedroom. Kara was probably naked under the fluffy white towel that was just big enough to conceal her tits and ass. Misty wore a thin cotton robe and carried a towel.

Kara removed the towel and stepped into the tub. She was indeed naked. From her prancing around and the careful way she sat down, I assumed the water was plenty hot. Misty stepped in gingerly and untied her robe as if to take it off. Then in a second thought gesture she pulled the robe together and sat down with it wrapped tightly around her.

"They're in the tub," I said to Tim's back as he went into the guest room. "Bring the wine when you come." I went to our bedroom to change.

When I entered the courtyard a few minutes later, Tim was entering from the next door over. Kara was facing us; Misty was opposite with her back to us. I came up behind Misty and put my hands on her shoulders. "That's a nice robe, Misty, but you can't wear it in the tub. Let me help you take it off."

Misty looked up at me, saw Tim too, then looked across the tub. Kara, who believed that Misty was actually frightened, said, "I know you're nervous but once you get used to it you'll be fine.

I took the edges of the robe and lifted it off her shoulders. Misty's tits were the same size and shape as Kara's, probably a C-cup. I couldn't help but think what a nice mouthful they'd make.

Tim walked around the other side of the tub and put the wine down. He watched as Misty put her arms back and raised herself to allow me to take the robe off. Misty looked at Tim watching and put her arms slowly across her chest. She pretended shyness but took enough time covering herself so that she appeared to enjoy being looked at.

Kara still believed in Misty's shyness. "Don't worry Misty, you'll get used to it in a few minutes." Turning to me she said, "Dirk, the water is so hot. Can you turn it down?"

"I've already turned it down but it'll take an hour before it has any effect. In the meantime, I guess we go to the big pool. I'm sure it's a lot cooler."

"Great! I get to do bubble jobs like that friend of Joyce's you were telling me about." Kara beckoned, "C'mon Misty, over the wall.

Kara had been sitting with her back to the wall that separated the hot tub from the main pool. She turned and climbed over the wall. Tim and I had a great view of her ass as she crawled over.

Misty got out of the tub and as if Tim and I were not there, walked unconcernedly to the diving board. She paused, giving us a long look at her bare body, then dove in. If she had ever been embarrassed by her nakedness, she certainly wasn't now. Her pussy lips were shaved bare and as she stood on the board she arched her back and showed off her tits. Now in the pool she came briefly to the surface, then dove under again, but not without first showing off her delectable ass.

Misty finally surfaced in the shallow end near Kara. Tim and I still had not gotten wet. Misty stood in the waist deep water facing us, locked her hands behind her head, and coyly asked, "Well, are you coming in?"

Tim and I looked at the bare tits, Misty's which were prominently displayed and Kara's that were so familiar. We dropped our towels, exposing our erections, and jumped in.

Tim and I were in the middle of the pool. Kara said, "Stay there. I'm going to give you a bubble job." I had told Kara about Joyce's friend Merriam doing it. Merriam would dive under, then roll on her back and pull herself through some guy's legs while she was blowing bubbles onto his cock.

Kara did it just like I had described. I felt her hands on my thighs and the bubbles of air rising around my cock. When she surfaced behind me she said, "How did I do?"

"Wow! I think you've been practicing," I said. "Do it for Tim."

Kara circled around, returned to the shallow end of the pool, dove under water and started toward Tim. When she surfaced behind him he said, "That was great! Teach Misty."

Kara swam over to Misty. "All you have to do is dive under, then turn..."

But Misty didn't let her finish. "You don't have to tell me. I know how to do it," Misty said as she dove under.

In the water I could see Misty slithering toward Tim. It didn't look like she turned over or as if she went between Tim's legs. The look on his face answered my question. "Oh my God! That's fantastic," Tim said. "Dirk, have Misty give you one too."

"You gonna do me too?" I asked.

"Of course!" Misty went under. Her hands took my cock and put it into her mouth. She sucked it several times before coming back to the surface.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.