House of Glass - Cover

House of Glass

Copyright© 2006 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - [10th in the 'Kara' series] Kara likes to be watched. She won't get naked in public, nor will she go out wearing exceptionally revealing clothing, but Kara does like to show off at home, especially for workmen or visiting friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was Sunday afternoon. Kara and I were sunbathing in the courtyard. She had been living with me for a week. She reminded me, "Don't forget you have to pick up what's-his-name."

I glanced at my watch. "I've got time," I replied. "His name, by the way, is Tim Tayler." Kara handed me the bottle of sun tan lotion. "You or me?" I asked.

"Me, your skin's not as sensitive." After a pause she said, "So tell me again about Mr. Timothy Tayler. How do you know him?"

I took the bottle and undid the cap. We were naked, face-down on loungers next to the pool. "We've known each other most of our lives," I replied. "Met in the eighth grade."

I sat up, poured lotion in my hand and rubbed my palms together. Kara tested her recollection, "He lives in California, right?"

I started with her feet. "Right, actually San Jose."

I rubbed the oil in. "And why is he coming?" Kara asked.

I poured lotion on my hands and started up her legs. Her smooth calves and muscular thighs excited me. "When I started my company he was a major investor. He's always been on the board." I continued to explain, "Even though I turned the company over to someone else to run I'm still chairman and Tim's still a director. He comes once a month for the meetings."

Entranced by the thought of rubbing Kara's ass I anxiously spilled more oil onto my hands. "But why does he stay here instead of at a hotel?" she asked. Kara reacted to the feel of my hands on her firm globes by tightening the muscles in her butt. My thumbs traced downward through the crack of her ass and she spread her legs invitingly so I could apply sun screen to her smooth pussy.

"When we first started we didn't have much money. Tim payed his own way here, three week advance tickets, and stayed with Joyce and me to keep from paying hotel on top of that." The oil had already been rubbed in adequately but I continued stroking her lips anyway. "Now that the company's successful he gets reimbursed for his plane ticket, and if he wanted, the company would pay for his hotel too, but he's always stayed at the house." I reluctantly took my hands from between her legs and picked up the bottle of lotion. "I enjoy his visits; Joyce did; you will too. He's a good guy."

I poured lotion on her back and rubbed it in. "When you were married to Joyce, did the three of you do anything special when Tim was here?" Kara's voice cracked but she struggled to keep from revealing the effect my hands were having.

"Sometimes we went out to dinner but most of the time we stayed home, sat in the hot tub, drank wine and talked." I smoothed the lotion into her back. "Tim's probably eating on the plane. I imagine it'll be the hot tub tonight."

"Do you think he'll remember his suit?"

I finished her back, slapped her on the ass and said, "I've never seen him wear one." Kara understood my meaning, the slap and the words. She turned over wide eyed. As I stared at her growing nipples I added unnecessarily, "We don't wear anything in the hot tub."

Kara raised herself on her elbows and exclaimed, "What about Joyce?"

Kara's nipples got large and hard. I looked at them and thought about having Kara in the hot tub with us. I said, "No, Joyce didn't wear a suit either." I anticipated what Kara would ask next. As she opened her mouth to speak I held up my hand and said, "Yes, of course you can join us, and no, you don't have to wear anything." Her mouth hung open. She was silent. I added, "I'm sure Tim will like looking at your tits as much as I do."

Kara closed her mouth and eyes as she leaned back. I rubbed lotion into her breasts. She must have been thinking about what I had said. "Is Tim good looking?" she asked.

"Not Hollywood handsome, but he's alright." I continued to rub oil into Kara's breasts. "Joyce thought he was good looking. You'll like him; and I'm sure he'll like you." I pinched Kara's hardening nipples. "Be careful though, especially in the hot tub. Joyce said he liked to touch." Kara took a deep breath. "I don't think he'd do anything extreme but after a few glasses of wine he'll likely have his hand on your leg."

Kara's tits had grown as her chest expanded. She let the air slowly out of her lungs. "Unless it bothers you I think I can handle that." Her breathing became labored. "I like being naked and some touching is alright too, but that's it," she protested, "Your cock is the only one that goes in me."

I'm glad Kara's eyes were closed so she couldn't see my growing erection. The nakedness and the conversation made me positively horny. I pushed the issue, "Would you let some other guy put his finger in you?"

Kara squirmed, from my touch, or the question, I'm not sure which, but after some time she replied jerkily, "Well, if you were there, and if you didn't mind, and if I was horny enough, I might."

"But if you don't fuck him, what next?"

"Well, I guess he could play with my tits, maybe play with my ass, or just watch. I don't think I care as long as you're fucking' me."

My cock turned to steel. I quickly spread a little oil on Kara's stomach as my hands worked their way down to her pussy. "You mean it would be alright if he played with your tits while I fucked you?" I asked incredulously.

"I think so." I stroked Kara's cunt as her fingers tweaked her nipples. "Jesus," she said, "That sounds wild! I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "How about you? Would you care?" She could see my erection. She already knew the answer but she needed to hear it.

"I think I could handle it." I paused and caught my breath. "You would really do it?"

Kara studied the expression on my face. "As long as you're the only one that fucks me, yeah, I think so." Kara squeezed my hand between her legs.

I looked at my watch. As much as I wanted to I really didn't have time for fooling around. I pulled my hand back. "C'mon, lets go for Chinese," I said, "We've got just enough time before I go to the airport."

Kara tried to hide her disappointment. "No, you go by yourself. I'm gonna take a bath; I'll eat something here while you're picking him up."


I picked up Tim at the airport. His plane was late so we didn't get home until almost nine. As we came in the house I hollered for Kara but she didn't answer. Then I looked into the courtyard and spotted her in the hot tub. She had the lights on but they were dimmed. Kara had a bottle of wine and had poured herself some. I think she had taken my explanation of how the night might go a little too literally.

I turned to Tim and said, "Well I guess you meet Kara with her clothes off. I think she's expecting us to join her in the hot tub."

"My kind of girl. I know I haven't met her yet but I think you should marry her. Let me put my stuff in the guest room and I'll be right out."

"I can see she's got a bottle of wine; its probably white; I'll get some red for us and meet you outside." Kara was waving so I stuck my head out the door. "We'll be right out. Just give us a minute."

I went to the bedroom, stripped off my clothes and put a towel around my waist. At the bar in the den I found a Burgundy and picked up some acrylic wine glasses for the courtyard. I went out through the sliding doors.

I poured myself a glass from the bottle of red, took off my towel and sat down next to Kara. She said, "I called the airline and found out the plane was late." I looked at the half empty bottle next to her. She continued, "I got a head start."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.