House of Glass - Cover

House of Glass

Copyright© 2006 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - [10th in the 'Kara' series] Kara likes to be watched. She won't get naked in public, nor will she go out wearing exceptionally revealing clothing, but Kara does like to show off at home, especially for workmen or visiting friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was sitting by myself in a semi-circular booth at the edge of the dance floor. I had just started my second drink. Smitty's was a popular dinner/dance club about ten miles North of the city's center. When I came here after college this area was a cow pasture. But the city grew rapidly to the North; Smitty's was surrounded by high-rise office buildings and now this area wouldn't even be considered suburbs.

It was almost eight on Friday night. Kara said she would meet me at Smitty's after work, sometime about now. Smitty's isn't very close to her office but it is close to where we live. The place is a top drawer "meat market"; a favorite meeting spot for the young single professionals that work in the area.

Most of the customers at Smitty's come right from work. The food is good, though not gourmet; the drinks are generous, even if expensive; and the music is loud, a throbbing disco sound that starts at four in the afternoon and goes until closing. Smitty's doesn't officially shut down until two in the morning but it starts thinning out around nine or ten, even on Friday night. The people who come right from work usually get paired off and leave before ten.

The women were dressed to kill: up-lift bras with deep cleavage; short dresses and skirts that made you think the legs went all the way to the arm-pits; and pants that looked like they had been painted on. Most of the women did come right from work. If they had to wear something more professional at the office they carried their dancing attire with them and changed just before leaving. Kara would come directly from the office. I hoped she had remembered to take a change of clothes when she left home this morning.

Kara walked in about eight. I had asked the head waiter to be on the lookout for her. When she arrived he brought her right to the table. We were both hungry and ordered immediately. I was disappointed. Kara was still dressed in her business attire, boxy looking shoes, pants and jacket, a frilly blouse and a little bow tie. I had expected her to change into something more feminine. Of course I knew better than to say anything.

Kara however, could sense my lack of approval. From the way she spoke you would think she had just been told she flunked the bar exam. "I know you don't like the way I'm dressed, I don't either. But if we had gotten to discuss my meeting with Grayson the other morning, you might understand."

I tried to calm her some. "You're right, we got sidetracked a bit and never got to it." I asked, trying to take the chill off, "What was the meeting about?"

Kara's tone lightened. "Well I got pretty upset and the meeting didn't last long. The bottom line is that Grayson, and probably his wife, are nosing around in our personal business. They know we're living together and I don't think they like it."

I let her talk. "Grayson reminded me that you're very well known in this town and anything that we do together in public is going to reflect on the firm. If there's anything that sounds even a little bit wild, my guess is that his wife will make sure I never become a partner."

I questioned, "And thats why you're afraid to dress like a woman?"

"Right, they might not know me in here but they surely know you. If you're seen with someone showing a little cleavage or wearing a short skirt its bound to get back to Grayson and I'll lose my partnership. I guess I can be as wild as I want at home but at least until I make partner, I'm going to have to cool it in public. As Grayson put it, we can't do anything that will cause us to be noticed."

"So that means that when we go out, you wear some little business suit and those clunky shoes."

"You've seen my wardrobe. I've got several pairs of tight fitting pants, including those leather ones you like so much, and a bunch of show-off dresses or blouse and skirt outfits, all of 'em low-cut, short or both. I'm not soccer-mom yet. I still like looking sexy when I'm not working. But the only thing I dared to bring tonight was some high-heeled open-toe shoes." Kara patted a good-sized purse.

The food came and we ate in silence. While the wait staff cleared the table we got up to dance. The music had slowed down just as we finished eating. There was something about the way she was dressed that made us both stiff. It was like we had just met and were at some formal ball. There just wasn't anything sexy about it. Out of the corner of my eye I watched the sexy women on the dance floor. Yes, I was in-love with Kara but with her dressed the way she was it was hard not to notice all the flesh around me.

Kara could tell my eyes were wandering. She wanted my attention but she could tell she wasn't getting it. She suggested we sit down.

Kara didn't sit down though. She picked up her purse and headed toward the ladies' room without saying anything. I guessed she was pretty pissed.

When she returned I barely recognized her. It's easier to describe what Kara was still wearing than to list everything she had taken off. There was no question that the feminine side of her had arrived. As she crossed the room she was followed by many pairs of eyes, mostly those of men but some women too. She was still wearing the jacket to her business suit, a pair of thigh-high stockings and the high-heels she had brought with her. I imagine that she was also wearing panties but everything else was gone.

She must have had something like this in mind when she bought the business suit. The jacket was perfectly cut. It had a deep vee that accentuated the firmness and the comparative small size of her breasts. She was probably around a 34 B and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Three buttons held the jacket together with one side securely overlapping the other from about nipple level all the way to the bottom. The jacket was long enough to cover her butt and the tops of her stockings; the high heels and flesh colored hose gave her legs a length and shape that would cause any red-blooded male to dream of having them wrapped around his neck.

With her hair down and the brevity of clothing, it was easy to imagine her on top of me, naked, supporting herself on her hands, green eyes staring into mine, lips inches away, nipples grazing my chest, shoulder-length hair tickling my face, and her pussy sensuously moving up and down my cock. Of course she looked good in her business attire but the way she looked now was just plain hot! Her purse could barely hold all the things she had stuffed into it.

Kara put the purse under the table and slid in next to me. She said, "Well, what do you think?"

"That was a dumb question." My fingertips traced the tops of her stockings. "But aren't you risking your career?"

"My sexuality is more important to me than the partnership. I probably won't get caught anyway but I'm willing to risk it." Kara put her hand on the front of my pants and stroked the growing bulge. She said, "Lets dance. I think I might be able to keep your attention now." My hand slid under the short jacket and cupped her panty-covered pussy. She was already getting damp. I stood, pulled her up and pushed her toward the dance floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.