Older Men and Younger Women - Cover

Older Men and Younger Women

Copyright© 2006 by jazzyguy

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story about an older man who meets a much younger woman after his wife dies from cancer. I think you might find it interesting and for you older guys like me has it ever happened to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"Wake up sleepy head," Becky's voice was saying. "Did I wear you out?" Her lips brushed against mine. "Come on my frog that's becoming a prince," she said. The lips were becoming more insistent against mine and I forced my eyes open. Her hand had my cock pressed against my groin and was gently sliding up and down the bottom of my cock.

"Mmmmmmm that's nice," I said coming fully awake and staring into her midnight blue eyes. I realized she was dressed and smelled fresh like she'd just taken a shower. "What time is it?"

"Almost 5, you've been asleep for an hour. I've already cleaned up. Why don't you take a shower while I finish getting my stuff together," Becky said. She was still rubbing my cock and I was getting hard. Becky held it straight up and let the head slide into her mouth.

"Oh God Baby," I groaned arching up toward her mouth. She quickly let my cock slide out of her mouth. There was a red lipstick ring around the head.

"That's just a promise for later big boy," Becky grinned. "Get your ass in the shower while I finish," She said leaning down and kissing me. 20 minutes later I had showered and dressed. Becky came back up the stairs just as I finished tying my boots. "You ready honey?" she asked.

"Yea," I said looking at her. She had on a pair of Levi's that looked like they were molded to her lush body. Her nipples were poking through the sweater she was wearing. "You're being bad Becky," I said pulling her up against me. "You're not wearing a bra."

"Yes I am, but it's a soft lacy one. You've made my nipples so tender I can't wear a regular one. I can barely stand this one. Ooooooouuuuuuuu Rob don't," Becky gasped. I had caught her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and was rolling it a little. I caught the other one with my other hand and rolled and squeezed them gently together. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh damn you," Becky gasped as I pulled her toward me by her nipples.

"There, now you have a matching pair," I said releasing her nipples and spinning her around. "You liked that didn't you?" I whispered against her neck. My fingers once again were squeezing and rolling her fat nipples through her sweater and soft bra.

"Rob, Rob pleeeeeeeeeease, there sooooooooooooooooooo tender, aaaaaahhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhhhhh," Becky cried out as I applied more pressure with my fingers rolling and twisting her nipples. Her ass began to squirm against my groin while I continued to roll, twist, and tug on her thick hard nipples always applying more pressure. "Oooohhh Rob," Becky moaned leaning her head back onto my shoulder. I kissed and sucked at her neck all the while teasing her rock hard nipples through her sweater. She began to tremble and grind against my groin harder.

"Are you having an orgasm?" I asked whispering in her ear and releasing her nipples. I covered her breasts with my hands and she immediately thrust them forward driving her covered nipples against my hands. "You didn't answer me."

"Rob pleeeeeeeeease, no more," Becky begged gasping. My fingers went immediately back to her hard nipples teasing, squeezing, and rolling them lightly. "No, no, no, no, oooooooooohhhhhhhh God, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo," Becky begged whining and thrusting her nipples at my fingers. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh huuuuuuuuuuuh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," quivering and shaking her shoulders thrusting her diamond hard nipples at my fingers.

"I love playing with your long thick nipples Baby," I said letting her nips go and spinning her around. I pulled her up against me and kissed her.

"You're going to pay for this," Becky murmured against my lips plastering her body against mine. I had my hand in the small of her back and felt her quiver as we kissed. "Rob I -- oh never mind," Becky said when we broke the kiss. She was staring at me with those midnight blue eyes.

"Never mind what Becky?" I asked softly.

"We'll talk about it later. I'm starved let's go barbeque those steaks," Becky said picking up a small duffle bag. "Are you going to take some of these paintings?"

"I'll get them tomorrow," I said. "What's in the bag?"

"Just some things I need to spend the night with you. You know make up, a change of under clothes and like that. Just girl stuff," Becky answered grinning. She locked the door and we started back to my cabin. I had her duffel and we were holding hands walking down the road.

"Hey look there's Craig," I said as we approached Craig's cabin. He was setting out front with Sal, Dan, and Ken drinking beer. "Come on Baby I want you to meet these guys," I said.

"Rob no not like this," Becky said. "Look at my nipples." Her nipples were still very obvious. Craig waved at me just as we got to his driveway.

"It's okay," I said grinning and waving back at the guys. They all stood up as we approached them. "Hi Guys, this is Rebecca Burns. Becky this is Craig, Sal, Dan and Ken. These are the guys that helped me cut up the tree," I said. She reached out and shook hands with each of them as I introduced them. They each mumbled 'Nice to meet you' as they shook her hand. Christ you'd have thought they were in the presence of royalty or something the way they were acting.

"I want to thank you for helping Rob cut up that tree. I was only expecting him to get enough of it cut so Erin could get her car out. I'd be glad to pay you for your time," Becky said and then added smiling, "I think Rob has already been paid." Becky kissed me on the cheek squeezing my arm.

"No, no, that's okay," Craig mumbled and then asked, "You want a beer." He reached into the cooler and pulled out a couple of cans. I wasn't sure if he meant it or not but I was enjoying myself watching their reactions to Becky.

"No we better not. I've got to get the barbeque started. We got a couple of steaks thawing," I said grinning.

"It was nice to meet you guys," Becky said grinning. "Maybe we can all get together and have a barbeque sometime."

"Yea, that would be nice," Dan mumbled a little clearer, "I think we'd all like that."

"See you guys later," I said taking Becky's hand and walking back toward the street. "You are such a tease," I said as we walked back towards my cabin.

"I love doing that to guys when there's no risk. They were all staring at my hard nipples sticking out. Did you see the bulges in their pants, they were all getting hard," Becky said laughing.

"Why the hell would I be looking at a guys cock? I was watching their faces. They were all drooling. I can just imagine what they were thinking," I grinned. "Do you always look at men's crotches?"

"Of course, all women do. You have to do it discreetly though, not stare. How do you think we know if we're getting to them, especially if it's business? It's always the first sign that we're accomplishing our purpose, besides they were stripping me with their minds," Becky grinned just as we got to the door. I opened it and let her go through first following her and closing the door.

"So you like to look at men's crotches to see if you're getting to them huh?" I said dropping her bag I was carrying and closing the door. "So do you ever wonder what their cocks are like?" I asked softly coming up behind Becky and putting my arms around her.

"No, I've seen enough cocks," Becky answered softly leaning back into me. I thought I felt her shiver a little but I wasn't sure if it was her thoughts or the fact that my hands were moving toward her breasts. "Ooooohhhh Rob they're so tender," Becky gasp softly shoving her breasts into my hands.

"Are you sure Beth?" I asked softly tracing her nipples with my fingers. "Don't lie to me Beth."

"No, yes, maybe, ooooooooouuuuuuuuuu Rob," Becky gasped arching her breasts against my fingers. I closed my thumb and forefingers trapping her tender nipples rolling them. "Ooohh Rob, pleeeeeeeeeeease dooooooooooooooooooooooon't," Becky begged when I applied a little pressure.

"Which is it Beth? No, yes or maybe?" I asked tormenting her hard sensitive nipples. "Answer me Beth," I ordered softly squeezing her nipples harder while I continued to roll and tug them.

"Yes, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I used to," Becky cried out as she began to shake.

"Used to? You were checking the guys out while we were talking to them. Did you want their cocks Beth?" I asked softly kissing her neck while I continued to torment her hard nipples.

"No, no, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pleeeeeeeeease Rob, I want, I want, your cock, no more, no more, they hurt, they hurt," Becky wailed begging and sobbing. "Noooooooooooooooooooo," Becky screamed sobbing when I gave her nipples one last hard squeeze and tug.

"They hurt good though don't they Beth?" I asked releasing her nipples and turning her in my arms. I could see the tears in her eyes and started to feel guilty about what I had been doing to her. I've always had a thing for long thick nipples and she definitely had them.

"Oh God yes," Becky answered pressing her trembling body up against mine and kissing me. I let my hands slide under her sweater up along her ribcage until I reached her soft bra. "No, no, oooooooooohhhhhhhh Rob, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't, aaaahhhhhh, aaahhhhhh, Rob, Rob, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu," Becky cried out when I spread my hands and my thumbs found her hard tortured nipples. Becky quivered gasping while my thumbs flicked like windshield wipers on her over sensitive nipples.

"Did we have a little nipple cum Beth?" I asked before pulling her up against me and kissing her gently.

"You're going to pay for this damn you Rob. I won't be able to wear anything but very soft bras for days," Becky said when her breathing was almost normal.

"Promises, promises," I grinned kissing her again. "Come on; let me get the barbeque started so we can eat. I don't know about you but I'm starved." It was after 7:00pm by the time I got the briquettes started in the barbeque and a fire in the fireplace. The clouds were gathering and it was down to 48 degrees on the deck. I went into the bedroom to change my clothes and put on a warm sweat suit. Becky was sitting in front of the dressing table massaging her breasts. "Are you okay Beth?" I asked softly walking up behind her and putting my hands on her shoulders.

"You made them sore," Becky said staring at me through the mirror with those midnight blue eyes. "They've always been so sensitive and now they hurt." I was beginning to feel guilty about the way I'd teased her breasts and nipples while I watched her gently massage her breasts. Her hand came up to her mouth and she licked her fingers. "These ache for you," Becky's voice dropped almost to a whisper as her wet fingers circled first one and then the other luscious nipple. Damn this woman was teasing me and she was so sensual. My cock lurched in my pants hardening. I let my hands slide down over the swell of her breasts covering them and squeezing gently. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh Rob," Becky gasped softly leaning her head back against my stomach and looking directly into my eyes. Her hands covered mine as she thrust her breasts into my hands. "Aaaahhh, aaahh, that goes right, right to my, my pussy," Becky stuttered trembling and dropping her hands. I let her nipples slide between my fingers squeezing gently. Her hands were rubbing her pussy through her panties frantically. "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhuuuuuu," Becky cried out softly. Her thighs were closed trapping her hands

"Are we having another nipple Cum Beth Honey," I asked rolling her nipples gently between my thumb and forefinger.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss," Becky hissed shoving the crotch of her panties aside and finger fucking her self frantically. "Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Becky gasped softly arching against her finger cumming hard. Her finger came out of her panties and I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm you taste good Baby," I said softly after sucking her finger clean. "That was a nice appetizer. I think we better eat before the barbeque gets cold." I leaned down and kissed her warm full lips softly. "Put something warm on; its cold outside," I said softly and went into the closet to get a warm sweat suit.

Later after we'd eaten we were setting at the counter sipping a glass of red wine. (Sangiovese) Dinner had been a quiet affair and not much had been said. It was almost as if we were deep in thought. I thought I knew what was happening then but I didn't want to admit it. The thought of such a thing happening to me so soon after my late wife had died seemed to me to be almost sacrilegious. Becky had turned her head and was staring at me with those midnight blue eyes. It was almost as if she was trying to look right through me to see what was going on in my head.

"What?" I asked.

"Rob, I've never felt like this about anybody before. You make me feel so (she paused for a moment) so alive. I've never had anybody make me feel this way. I've only known you for a little over a day and yet I feel like I've known you all my life," Becky said quietly. I sat in stunned silence. How could she know that a lot of my thoughts were running along the same lines? She didn't look anything like my late wife and yet she was the same, just a different body. Strange, very strange. I think it was at that moment that I decided tonight would be special.

"Beth I'm going downstairs and take a shower," I said softly leaning over and kissing her gently.

"I need about an hour. I want to clean up too," Becky said kissing me again. She had that mischievous smile on her lips again. It was just after 8:30pm.

Over the next hour I had showered and cleaned up. I had gone into a storage area downstairs and found a thick light brown bearskin rug that my late wife and I used to use to play on in front of the fireplace. I smiled at the memories of some of the things we used to do on that rug. It had been carefully wrapped in plastic and put away but then that was the way she always stored things. We also had several black throw pillows we used with it also carefully wrapped and stored. I carried the rug upstairs and carefully unwrapped it spreading it in front of the fireplace on the dark hardwood floor. It was shaggy and soft about 10 feet by 10 feet. An envelope had fallen out while I was unwrapping it. It was addressed to: My Darling Husband. Good God when had she put this in there. I opened the envelope with trembling hands and unfolded the piece of paper that was inside. It read:

My Sweet Husband,

If you're reading this it means you've found someone special. Someone worthy of our love rug. Remember our conversation when we bought this rug and brought it up here. (I remembered the conversation well. We had said jokingly that the rug would only be used by us unless something happened to one of us. Then it would only be used if the survivor had found someone special.) I hope she brings you as much love and pleasure as you have brought to me during our marriage. I hope she has as much fun on this rug as I had too. In case you're wondering I put this in the rug on my last visit to the cabin. Have fun My Darling Husband. Live for both of us.

I will always love you

Alyson

I stood stunned for a minute staring at the piece of paper in my hands. It was like approval from her. I carefully folded it up and returned it to the envelope knowing I would keep it and read it again at some point in time. I went back downstairs and picked up the throw pillows. I had put the envelope with the plastic that had contained the rug. Returning to the Great Room I spread the pillows around on the rug and turned down the dimmer switch to the lowest setting. I had a set of light blue silk lounging pajamas that I found in the bottom drawer of the dresser a long with a couple of other items. One of the items was a bottle of raspberry flavored Kama Sutra Oil and the other was a 6 inch vibrator. When I returned to the Great Room I placed the oil on the hearth of the fireplace and placed the vibe behind the fireplace instruments. I wouldn't need it for awhile. I went to the fridge and opened a bottle of Cristal Champagne pouring 2 glasses. Before I could set them back in the fridge I heard the bathroom door open so I set them on the counter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.