Older Men and Younger Women
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by jazzyguy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story about an older man who meets a much younger woman after his wife dies from cancer. I think you might find it interesting and for you older guys like me has it ever happened to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

I must have fallen asleep in the recliner while I was reading because when I woke up it was sunrise. The book I was reading was in my lap and the light was still on. I moved to get up and winced. I had forgotten about yesterday and was quickly reminded. I moved carefully from the recliner to the coffee pot. I wasn't nearly as sore as I had been last evening. I started the coffee and moved toward the bathroom. Walking seemed to be much easier. I took my morning piss and decided another bath would be necessary after coffee. I opened the medicine cabinet and got my toothpaste to brush my teeth.

I saw the bottle of Viagra sitting there and started laughing. I had never used Viagra in my life except for that pill I had taken Thursday before Erin ran off. Obviously I wasn't going to need Viagra. I had only gotten it anyway when my late wife was sick. I thought maybe I wouldn't be able to have sex with her if she wanted to. Do you have any idea how hard it is to make love to someone you love when you know they're dieing? It's a mental thing and it's damned hard. I had talked to our Doctor about it and he had suggested the Viagra just in case. He had said it would take about an hour to work and then most any stimulation would make me erect. I had taken it up to the cabin the last time she was able to go up there. We had both loved that cabin and knew that that was probably going to be the last time she'd be able to go. It had become our peace place, our love place. I just wasn't sure how I'd handle it mentally and I certainly didn't want to disappoint her, so the Viagra went along. It was also the last place we ever made love. Maybe that's why she kept laughing at me in that reoccurring dream I kept having. Yes I'd had it again that night in the recliner. It was so weird, very weird.

I wondered back out to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. It was such a beautiful morning I decided a little deck time was in order. I wondered if I could tolerate a sweat suit. I couldn't go out with just this robe on and nothing else. I went back and got a sweat suit and jacket along with socks and slippers. I was actually moving around pretty good. I returned to the deck after pouring myself more coffee. Oh yea, I splashed a little Bailey's in this cup.

Have you ever been someplace that could put you totally at peace with everything and anything? A place where in 10 minutes you didn't have a thought in your mind? A place where your brain wasn't really even recording what your eyes were seeing? A place so beautiful and peaceful that the world could blow up and you wouldn't give a damn or even know it? Well that's the way the deck was for me; gazing through the pines at the ridgelines across the valley with the fresh clean air and the smell of the forest. I don't know how long I sat there totally at peace thinking about exactly nothing.

Soft warm lips were kissing my neck and Erin's sweet voice was whispering in my ear, "Good morning Sweetheart, I love you."

"Morning Baby, I love you too," I said softly turning my head and kissing her softly. "There's coffee," I said kissing her again softly. She always smelled so good and fresh.

"Your cups empty. You want some too Honey?" Erin said smiling.

"Yes, but Bailey's not vodka please," I laughed. When she returned I asked, "Where's Mom?" I know, I know asking a Stanford girl a question is dangerous.

"She left an hour ago, said she had a meeting in Sacramento. She's mad at me anyway cause I won't wear a bra," Erin said grinning. "My nipples are still sore."

"You want Daddy to kiss and make all better," I said in my best hi falsetto voice without thinking.

"Please Daddy, kiss them and make them all better," Erin laughed standing in front of me and pulling up her shirt. I stuck my tongue out at her and she bent over and pushed a nipple against my mouth. I licked her nipple and sucked it gently. "Uuuuuuuu good, do the other one," Erin gasped shoving the other nipple at my mouth. I licked it and started to suck gently, "Uuuuuuuuuuuu God yes," Erin gasped. I had my hands on her waist and felt her start to quiver. My little wind up Doll was at it again. Erin had her hands behind my head trying to feed me her whole breast. Damn I was hard and there was no pain. I sure wanted to but thought better of it. When she quit quivering I let her nipple go and pulled her shirt down over her breasts. I stood up and she stretched that lithe body of hers up against me and kissed me. "Oh Daddy, you make my pussy so horny and wet," She murmured against my lips. This had to stop or I'd be doing things I shouldn't do. We were still out on the deck not that I really gave a damn.

"Come on Honey, let's go inside," I said and took her hand. When we got inside I turned and looked at her. "My God you're soaked." There was a big dark patch in the crotch of the light beige shorts she was wearing. Pulling her up against me I murmured, "You really are horny aren't you baby?"

"Your fault," Erin gasped and the tremors started again and then passed. "I need, I want, oh God, help me, pleeeeeeeeeeease." She had her arms tight around my neck. Her eyes were pleading with me. I pried her arms loose and led her into the bedroom. "No, no, I want you, you can't, hurt you," Erin gasped quivering again. I had her in my arms again.

"I'm not going to Honey, but there is something I can do," I whispered to her. "Take your clothes off and let me take care of you." Erin's clothes were off quickly and I pulled off my top. I pushed her on to the bed and whispered, "Lay back and enjoy sweetheart." I knelt in front of her and hooked her legs over my shoulders. I dragged a finger up between her vaginal lips. My God was she wet, almost dripping. I spread her vaginal lips with my fingers and could see the pink flesh throbbing. I let my tongue lap slowly from the bottom up to the top of her pulsing juicy love channel. Her little love button at the top was out of its hood a quarter of an inch and hard as a rock. Her thighs closed around my head and she burst when I lapped at it.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," Erin panted arching against my mouth with her hands in my hair holding me tight against her juicy little love box. Two Baileys and coffee and warm pussy juice before breakfast; not a bad way to start the day. I sucked her hard little clit into my mouth and teased it with my tongue sucking gently. My little wind up Doll was going off like a firecracker. "Don't, stop, never, stop," She managed in a gasping whisper. I rubbed leaking pussy juice around her tight little rosebud and slipped a finger in. I kissed, licked, and sucked her sweet leaking pussy for a long time. My tongue was tired when I finally slipped 2 fingers into her vagina and found her G spot. She arched tight against my mouth and her body went rigid. I sucked her hard tender love button and the volcano erupted against my neck and chest. I could feel the warm juice running down my chest. By this time my hard cock was over ruling any common sense my brain might have had. I just had to get it in that warm juicy pussy and it wouldn't take long.

"This is what you really want isn't baby?" I said after I'd gotten her turned on the bed. My hard cock was lying up across her groin reaching up almost to her belly button.

"No, please, you're not, supposed to, oooooohhhh damn, you," Erin gasped breathing hard. I had moved down a little and my cock was at the door to her pussy. Erin's eyelids were almost closed; she could barely keep them open. "Oh, oh, oh, please," Erin gasped whispering. I had her wrists pinned against the bed; one in each hand and watched as my cock slid easily through the mouth of her weeping, pulsing love channel. She hooked her legs over my thighs and I could see the ecstasy on her face as I went slowly deeper and deeper.

"I love, you Honey," I moaned when my cock was all the way in. Her vagina was sucking and milking my cock hard as I started to back slowly out. I wasn't trying to fight my orgasm and I was close. "Ah, oh, Baby, I'm going, to uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu," I gasped as the first rope of Jizz pumped out the end of my cock. Erin must have felt it because her vagina just closed down on my cock like a vice. "Love you," I cried out buried deep inside her as my cock pumped out its load. My arms gave out and I collapsed on top of her exhausted. Funny my balls didn't hurt or anything. We lay like that for a while with Erin's hard nipples in my juice covered chest.

"Thank you Daddy, that was awesome," Erin was murmuring. Now I was awesome; I guess I wasn't a toy or experiment anymore. "God I didn't know it was possible to love someone this much," She murmured. I finally managed to move off Erin.

"I need a bath," I said. It was just barely 11:00am.

"Me too, can we take one together. The tub's big enough," Erin said. I smiled, that's exactly why we had a 6 foot long 4 foot deep tub put in. My late wife and I had taken many baths together in that tub and a lot more things went on there too.

"Sure. You get the tub started and I'll get some water," I said.

"How about some coffee with Baileys too?" Erin grinned.

"No, you have to drive home and you're not even old enough to drink. You can have the coffee but no booze. I don't want to loose you over a damned drink. Do you want the coffee?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy," Erin responded laughing. We were back to the daddy thing again. Damn what was with this Stanford Girl? By the time I returned Erin had the water running and was already in it. I set the coffee and water down and slipped in behind her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against my chest with her head resting on my shoulder. We sat like that not speaking while the tub filled. "Mmmmm I never knew it could be like this. I've learned so much from you this weekend," Erin finally said.

"Turn off the water Honey," I said. So now I'm a teacher. Erin reached over and turned the water off. I reached up and turned on the switch. The water began to bubble around us. It reheated so we didn't have to keep adding water. Erin leaned back to where she'd been. We sat like that in silence for a few minutes. I could hear the wheels turning in Erin's head.

"You think I'm crazy don't you?" Erin suddenly said.

"Why would I think that Honey?" I asked.

"Cause your so much older than I am. You think this can't possibly work," Erin said.

"The thought has crossed my mind," I said. Here it comes; the break up. Erin turned and faced me looking directly into my eyes.

"Look, I'm not dumb. I know someday I'm going to find someone my age that I want to spend my life with and have a family. Whoever that is is just going to have to accept the fact that I'm not going to give you up. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. If you live to be eighty they're going to have to share me with you; otherwise they can't have me. That's going to be the deal," Erin said.

"Honey, you can't do that if you're talking about sex," I said. I could just see some young stud accepting a deal like that so she could fuck an old fudd like me.

"Well that's going to be the deal or they get nothing. Another thing, nobodies going to touch this body except you and of course me without your approval," Erin said.

"Honey you can't do that. I can't be around to approve or disapprove of every guy. Those are decisions you have to make yourself," I said. Good God this girl had me approving guys and whoever she married had to share her with me. Yea right, fat chance.

"I'm an adult now and I can do anything I want. Isn't that what Daddy's are for?" Erin said. Jesus Christ we're back to the Daddy thing again. This Stanford Girl was something else. Arguing with her wasn't going to get me anyplace so I shut up. The only thing I could hope was that she'd get over this and realize it just wouldn't work. She had turned around and resumed the position she'd been in. "That's just the way it's going to be, you with me or nothing Daddy," she said. Fuck now what do I do? I mean really if you had a cute sexy hard body you wanted to marry would you accept a deal like that? Suddenly we had a change of subjects. "You know Mother is going to want to talk with you don't you?" Erin said. This girls mind raced along at light speed; from boys to Mother.

"Yea, I suppose," I said off handedly. I was still thinking about boys and the deal.

"Don't be too hard on her. Mommy's a really nice person once you get past all the bullshit and crap she puts out. She had it pretty tough after my daddy died. It's just a defensive thing with her; like a protective bubble," Erin said.

"How do you know that?" I asked. Like I said before asking Stanford Girls questions is inherently dangerous and I had asked just one to many.

"I took psychology this year. I analyzed her. Then of course there are the diaries. I haven't read them all of course but enough to get some insight," Erin said. Great, now she's a damn shrink because she had a course in psychology. "You'll like her. Mom's really pretty too; not plain like I am." There should be more plain girls like Erin.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.