Older Men and Younger Women - Cover

Older Men and Younger Women

Copyright© 2006 by jazzyguy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story about an older man who meets a much younger woman after his wife dies from cancer. I think you might find it interesting and for you older guys like me has it ever happened to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

"Come on sleepyhead wake up. It's almost noon are you going to sleep all day?" it was Erin's voice. I was exhausted and every muscle in my body hurt. I guess it was from all the exercise yesterday cutting up the tree.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh shit," I groaned trying to force my eyes open. Fuck I was hard again and Erin was licking my hard cock like a lollipop. "God damnit Honey will you stop that, please," I groaned again. I desperately needed some coffee and I was lying in a funny position too. My arms were up over my head and I tried to move them. Fuck. Erin had the wrist cuffs on me and I was cuffed to the fucking headboard. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I shouted at her fully awake now. The head of my cock was in her mouth and her tongue was polishing the tip.

"My turn," Erin stopped long enough to reply and sucked the head back into her warm mouth. I knew I was in big trouble if I couldn't figure out how to get loose. My balls already ached. Do you have any idea how hard it is to think when a 19 year olds warm mouth is working on your cock? It's almost impossible.

"Damnit Erin, couldn't you at least have waited until I had some coffee?" I shouted at her trying a different tack.

"No, the coffee is right next to the bed. Do you want some?" Erin asked licking the head of my cock. How the hell was I supposed to get the coffee with my hands cuffed to the headboard? I groaned when about half my cock disappeared in her mouth before she stopped again and moved up next to me. "Let me help you. Scoot back a little," She said. I was trying to work my way back so I could prop myself up against the headboard. I got wedged in with my head against the headboard. "Having trouble," Erin grinned at me. If I could have gotten loose I'd have killed her right there. ""Oh my, we've got a problem. I'll be right back," Erin said. The problem was my cock was softening a little. It promptly disappeared in her mouth again. Shit, I was really in an uncomfortable position now and my neck and head were starting to hurt; never mind my balls. My cock was good and hard again too. I closed my eyes and tried to think but that was impossible. I felt Erin's hands under my back, "Come on lean up a little so I can get some pillows behind you and prop you up," She said. After a couple of minutes we managed to prop me up so my hands were resting on top of my head. There wasn't enough slack for me to get all the way up under them. If I pulled the slack tight I could just see my hands at the top of my forehead.

"Damnit Erin, stop this nonsense and get these fucking cuffs off me," I screamed at her frustrated and pissed off.

"Now, now, mustn't have temper tantrums," Erin smiled at me. "Daddy is all grumpy this morning because he hasn't had his coffee." Erin held up the cup that was evidently next to the bed like she said. "Here have a sip, it's still hot," She said holding it up to my lips. Fuck vodka laced coffee again. I had enough trouble I didn't need to get toasted. Well maybe I did; it would kill some of the pain in my body. I had another sip when she held the cup up. "Time to go back to work," Erin smiled setting down the cup of coffee. I was almost soft again and I'd had had a couple of minutes to think. I knew where the latches were on the cuffs and if I could just get my hands bent around to trip one I could get loose. I was trying to concentrate on doing that while Erin was sucking my cock again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh God damnit, you little Bitch," I screamed at Erin arching my ass up trying to escape the fingers that were in my ass. She was massaging my prostate again and her head was bobbing sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. Getting her fingers out of my ass was more important than the cuffs at the moment and I was going to cum pretty soon if she didn't stop. Suddenly the mouth and fingers were gone leaving me gasping for air. My balls really ached and I looked down at my poor cock through glazed eyes. It was throbbing unattended and juice was bubbling out the tip.

"Would Daddy like some more coffee?" Erin looked up at me with one of the most evil grins I've ever seen. I resolved right then that if I ever got loose I'd paddle her bare ass until it was beet red. Then I was going to kill her. She licked the juice off the tip of my jerking cock and moved up next to me saying, "Have some more coffee." Shit maybe if I got drunk and passed out. She'd have to turn me loose then. I had had 2 sips when the phone started ringing. "I'll get it," she said and took off for the Great Room. Good, I'd have time to try and get these God damned cuffs off before she got back. Shit I only needed another inch to get these fucking things off. I could see the latch but I couldn't quite get to it. Of course working with arms that were practically dead and up above my head wasn't helping either. There had to be a fucking way. I was getting desperate. Damn it she was coming back. "That was mother, I told her I was helping you clean house because of all the work you did on the tree yesterday. You want some more coffee?" Erin asked holding the cup up to my lips. I had the last swallow. "I'll get you some more," Erin said leaving the room. Good I had another couple minutes to try and get loose. I tried bending my hands around a different way. Shit I couldn't get to the latch that way either. This was getting serious, real serious. Erin was back with more vodka laced coffee. Drunk and passing out seemed to be the only plan that was going to work. "Here, have another sip. It's hot," Erin said. I had another sip and decided to venture a question. I didn't want to ask this Stanford girl too many questions; it usually got me in trouble. Not that I wasn't in enough already.

"Is your Mother here already?" I asked hoping desperately that she was and Erin would have to turn me loose and go home.

"Oh no, she was just leaving home. Let's see that was about 1:30pm. She can't possibly get here before 6 and if the traffics bad maybe even 7. I've got at least 4 or 5 hours," Erin grinned that evil grin. Fuck she couldn't possibly think she could keep me like this all afternoon. The situation was getting beyond desperate. She leaned down and kissed me and whispered, "I love you so much and you're so much fun to play with." Christ now I was a fucking toy to be played with. She was going to die if I ever got loose. The situation seemed hopeless. My arms were asleep from being up over my head, my fingers didn't want to work, every muscle in my body hurt, my balls ached, my ass was tingling, Erin was stroking my cock again, and above all I had to piss, badly. Piss that was it, she'd have to turn me loose to go to the bathroom.

"Erin, Honey, I have to piss badly," I said.

"Oh, just a minute," Erin said and left the room. When she returned she had a large wide mouthed jar and held it down between my legs while holding my cock and aiming it at the jar. "Okay, piss," She said. Fucking Stanford Bitch she'd already thought about it. Shit I almost filled up the damn jar. She even milked my cock for me to make sure there wasn't any left. "There, isn't that better Honey?" she asked leaving the room with the jar of urine. I groaned. Fuck, what was I going to do now, I'd tried everything I could think of. I was starting to think of Erin as a really evil person. She returned to the bedroom with a warm washcloth. She wiped off my cock and balls making sure they were piss free.

"Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii don't squeeze them you Bitch," I screamed at Erin. The man with the hammer wasn't there it was some Son of a Bitch with a sledge hammer. I probably was getting blue balls or something.

"Oh I'm sorry," Erin said and then in a high falsetto voice, "It's okay Honey, Mommy will kiss and make all better." She wasn't going to die fast either; it was going to be a long slow painful death. Shit she was sucking my cock again and I was getting hard. It hurt too.

"Damnit Erin will you please stop. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit," I screamed again arching up into her mouth. Her fingers were back in my ass playing with my prostate. I was going to cum and soon. Could the Devil possibly be a woman? If so Erin must be the devil. The fingers and mouth were gone again and my poor cock was left throbbing and unattended. Precum was bubbling out the tip again too.

"What's this stuff?" She asked holding up the bottle of oil I'd used last night. "Oh it's Kama Sutra oil. Raspberry flavored too. I've heard about this stuff. Would you like another sip of coffee before I start again?" She asked.

"Yes," I gasped figuring if I was going to die I might as well go drunk and happy.

"Do you still love me?" Erin asked. Right at that moment I probably hated her but the answer was still yes.

"Yes," I mumbled. "Why are you doing this Erin?" Asking a Stanford girl questions is inherently dangerous but I figured if I was going to die I'd like to know why.

"You're an experiment," Erin said. "I've got a course in anatomy next year and I'm going to write a paper about human reproduction." Great, just fucking great. Now I'm not only a toy I'm an experiment. I'm going to kill her; I swear I'm going to kill her. "Have some more coffee," She said holding the cup up to my lips. I took 2 big swallows and the cup was almost empty. "I'll get some more coffee for you. We're almost done by the way." Fuck done, I just wanted loose. My hands and arms were so numb anyway there was no use struggling with the cuffs so I just sat there waiting for her to return resigned to my fate whatever that might be. I'd lost count and wasn't sure if this was the third cup or the fourth cup. "Here have another sip. It's hot," Erin said holding the steaming coffee up to my lips. Christ there was more vodka than coffee in the cup. "One more sip and then we're going to start," Erin said. Fuck, start what? The anticipation was almost worse than the pain. Shit all I knew is it was something sexual and I wasn't enjoying it at all.

"Erin please, let me at least get my arms down; they're numb. The blood has run out of them. Please Honey," I begged. Hell I figured at this point I might as well beg nothing else had worked. God only knows how long I had been in this position and I was very uncomfortable.

"Soon sweetheart, very soon. You're going to love this part," Erin said uncorking the bottle of oil and pouring some on her hands. Fuck, oh fuck her oil covered hands felt good on my cock. She was rolling my cock gently between her hands. I was throbbing again. It hurt, but it hurt good. Fucking Bitch must be a torture queen. I was bubbling precum again. If she stopped this time I was going to die. She leaned down and licked some off my cock. "Mmmmmmmmm man juice and raspberries is good. You like that don't you?" Erin smiled touching the tip of my cock again with her tongue.

"Fuck yes, please, oh please, don't stop," I panted pleading with her. I started to lose focus with my eyes. She poured more oil on my cock and started to rub it in. It ran down onto my balls. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," I was panting. She was rubbing my balls while she stroked my cock. My balls were full and they hurt. She was still stroking my cock with her hand sucking on the tip. I was getting dizzy and the room was starting to spin. I felt like I was dieing having a heart attack or something. I couldn't breath. Her fingers slipped into my ass and found my prostate. My eyes were closed. Please God kill me fast.

"Oooohhh my," I heard Erin's voice when the first relieving stream of sperm shot out of my cock up into the air. My cock pumped again and another stream shot into the air. I felt Erin's mouth slip over the head of my cock and I promptly died. Actually I guess I fainted or passed out; I don't know. The next thing I remember after that was Erin's voice, "Rob, Honey, wake up, you're scaring me." I tried to move; nothing worked and everything hurt. I must be dead and I killed her too. "Sweetheart, please wake up, I'm going to call the paramedics," Erin said. I tried to move again. Nothing worked; well almost nothing. I think my lungs were; I thought I was breathing. Maybe I wasn't dead. I had something cold on my forehead and chest. Feeling was starting to come back. Shit I wasn't cuffed anymore. "I'm so sorry, please Honey wake up," Erin's voice was quivering. I heard her sob. Christ she was almost crying. The cold thing on my forehead went away and then came back colder than before. I tried to open my eyes again, no good, didn't work. Nothing worked. The cold thing on my chest went away and came back icy cold. I felt Erin's warm lips on mine. Maybe she thought I was a frog and she could turn me into a prince. I jerked; something icy cold was being pressed up between my legs. Christ, it was icy cold against my balls. I groaned softly. Hark my voice worked sort of. "Oh God what have I done to you Sweetheart," Erin sobbed. She was crying. I had managed to get my eyes open; they were slits. Everything was blurry but I could see her tears running down her cheek.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.