Older Men and Younger Women - Cover

Older Men and Younger Women

Copyright© 2006 by jazzyguy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story about an older man who meets a much younger woman after his wife dies from cancer. I think you might find it interesting and for you older guys like me has it ever happened to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Damn it was cold. I woke up shivering. Somehow during the night we had kicked the covers down and they were only covering our legs. I reached over and felt Erin who was breathing softly. Her butt was like an ice cube. I always liked to sleep in a cold or cool room with lots of covers over me. Waking up sweating wasn't my idea of rest but this was ridiculous like sleeping in a freezer. I pulled the covers up over us and snuggled back down up against Erin. I put my arm over her and we spooned with her cold butt up against my groin. My hand cupped one of her breasts. Her nipple was as hard as a rock; must be the cold air. She moaned a little and snuggled back against me tighter squirming her ass against my groin. Shit I was hard again. I couldn't remember being this hard this often since I was a kid. My cock was poking against her butt. I tried to move back a little.

"It's cold," Erin murmured moving back against me.

"We'll be warm in a minute Honey," I murmured back. She moved her butt up a little so it was against my stomach instead of my groin. She lifted her leg a little and my cock slid up against her pussy. Her cold hand pressed my cock up against her pussy and her soft thighs closed and trapped it there.

"Mmmmmmmm that's not cold," Erin said softly. I tried to move back. I wanted to go back to sleep. "No, please leave it there. It feels so, so good." Her butt was much warmer pressed tight against me. Who was I to argue and she was right; it did feel good.

"Okay baby, go back to sleep," I said softly snuggling down in the pillow cupping her breast and went back to sleep quickly. I dreamed the dreams of fools and idiots that night and I also dreamed about my late wife. Strange, very strange indeed. Why would I be dreaming about her when I had a pretty hard bodied 19 year old sex maniac in my arms? We were having another of those conversations. Why? Why? Why? I woke up startled. The bedroom was bathed in sunlight. My cock was very hard and in Erin's mouth with her lips around the base. Her throat muscles were milking me.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh Jesus," I groaned arching up into her mouth. If a man has to wake up in the morning this was certainly the way to do it; with his cock deep in his lovers throat. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh sweet Mother of Christ," I gasped arching higher. Her finger was in my ass massaging my prostate and I was about to die and go to sex heaven. I did the only thing I could do. I blew my brains out the end of my dick into Erin's throat. My poor over worked balls ached like hell and I wasn't even out of bed yet.

Maybe I just wouldn't bother getting out of bed. No I couldn't do that I had a tree to chop up.

"Mmmmmm that was a good appetizer for breakfast sweetheart," Erin grinned smacking her lips. She was slithering up my body again kissing her way along. I was beginning to believe she really was a nymphomaniac.

"Oooooooowwwww, that hurt," I gasped. She bit my nipple and then did it to the other one.

"Good morning Honey," Erin said kissing me. "Turn about is fair play, you did that to me yesterday."

"Erin, you're going to kill me. I'm not a 20 year old kid anymore; I'm 58. I can't do this as often as I used too," I said.

"Are you complaining?" Erin asked.

"No, of course not. It's wonderful," I said.

"Don't worry about it; you seem to be handling it okay. I'll be gone Monday and then you can rest all you want until I see you again," Erin said with the perfect logic of a young person. The question was could I last until Monday. I didn't seem to be making much progress in slowing her down. Well at least she couldn't attack me while I was chopping up the tree.

"Is there any coffee?" I asked and promptly got in trouble again.

"Of course there's coffee. What do you think I've been doing all morning? I'm not lazy like some people I know. It's after 10. I've got wash going downstairs, I found some douche and cleaned myself up and I'm getting ready to make breakfast. I'm not lazy Rob," Erin glared at me and then broke into a grin. "I'll get your coffee, you relax." Aaahh to be 19 again and full of piss and vinegar. I watched her ass bounce out of the bedroom and propped myself up against the headboard. Life was pretty good at the moment. She was back a few minutes later with 2 cups of coffee. "I think I'll join you for a few minutes," Erin said handing me a cup. This girl must think I'm some kind of alcoholic; I could smell the vodka without even taking a sip.

"Honey, do you think I'm some kind of alcoholic or something, every time I ask for coffee I get it loaded with vodka," I said and took a sip. Christ it tasted more like half and half.

"No of course not. Complaining again?" Erin asked grinning at me.

"No, it just that I've got a tree to chop up today and a 30 inch chain saw and booze don't mix to well. Of course if you want me to chop something off like a leg, an arm, a finger, possibly my cock then I suppose it's okay," I said grinning.

"Oh God, I'm sorry. I forgot you had to do that today. Let me get you a fresh cup with no vodka," Erin said hopping off the bed.

"No, no that's okay. I don't suppose one will hurt. After all we can't waist good booze but no more vodka Erin," I said. It was strange how she broke into a big smile. I guess she thought it was funny.

"Rob, do you know anything about anal sex?" Erin asked. I almost choked on my coffee again. This girl could come up with some of the damnest questions.

"Anal sex, what in the world do you want to know about anal sex for?" I asked. I knew as soon as I said it I should have kept my mouth shut and simply said no.

"Well, mother mentioned it in her diary," Erin said. "I thought maybe you might know something about it since you're so good at sexual things. She made it sound so nasty yet fun at the same time. Mother writes things very eloquently you know." Oh God here we go again with "eloquently" and that damn diary. A sip of vodka laced coffee was in order while I collected my thoughts before stepping into the minefield again. It so happened that I knew quite it bit about anal sex because my late wife enjoyed it but we only did it once every month or so because I was afraid of hurting her. As big as I was it would probably tear Erin's tight little asshole apart so I lied.

"Well Honey I don't know too much about it. I tried it a couple of times with my wife and it was okay but she said it hurt a lot so we didn't try it again," I lied and walked right into a trap and got caught. In trouble again.

"Then what did you use this for? It's almost empty," Erin asked holding up a tube of astroglide. "I found a hot water bottle too with everything you'd need for an enema. I know she didn't use it to douche because I found some Massengill under the sink this morning and used it to douche. I'm sure you don't use Massengill," Erin said. Another sip of Vodka laced coffee was in order. Maybe 2 while I figured out how to get myself out of the minefield. Good God this girl must have searched every nook and cranny of the cabin. I decided on a very bold approach and hoped it would work. I didn't want to dig this morning because I still had to chop up that damn tree.

"Are you trying to tell me you'd like to try anal sex?" I asked looking at Erin.

"Yes with you," Erin said. The answer had come back quickly. Well now at least I knew what she wanted. I figured there was no use fighting it; she usually manipulated things till she eventually got what she wanted. Probably better that I did it anyway because I'd take care not to hurt her or stop if she wanted to. Some other asshole might jam it into her whether she wanted it or not and really hurt her.

"Okay, but not this morning Honey. I've still got to chop that tree," I said.

"Can we do it tonight?" Erin asked positively beaming.

"Okay, tonight it is," I said taking a sip of my vodka laced coffee. I was proud of myself I'd gotten out of the minefield and I wasn't going to have to dig.

"Why'd you lie to me?" Erin asked. Oh damn maybe I had been to proud to quick. Life with a 19 year old, especially with one that went to Stanford and was smart, kept you on your toes. They didn't miss much. Another sip of my rapidly dwindling vodka laced coffee was in order. I decided that honesty was the best policy with Erin. She wouldn't let me slide on anything.

"Look Erin, I could hurt you. I don't really want to do this but if you insist I will. Hurting you is the last thing in the world I want to do," I said.

"You're as bad as my Mother but I love you for it," Erin said throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me. "Oh God, I forgot. I've got sausages in the oven," Erin said scrambling off the bed and racing for the Great Room. I decided to do the same. It was almost 11:30am and I still had that damn tree to cut up. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, found some old Levi's and a sweat shirt, socks and my heavy boots and got dressed. The phone rang and Erin said, "It's for you. Your Mother." Oh Jesus that's all I needed; twenty questions with my 82 year old mother about why a young girl answered the phone.

"Hi Mom, is everything okay?" I asked picking up the phone.

"Who was that young girl that answered the phone?" Mom asked totally ignoring my question. Sure enough here we go 20 questions.

"A friend from up the road, I was in the bathroom," I said anticipating the next question about why she answered the phone.

"How long have you known her?" Mom asked. Mom could drive me to distraction faster than anybody I knew. Well almost anybody, Erin was running a close second at the moment.

"Mom, it's okay. Why'd you call?" I asked.

"You be careful. You know how these young women are; hooking older men so they can get everything they've got," Mom said launching into a tirade and completely ignoring the question I'd asked. I loved my Mother dearly but there were times. We were both Virgo's and the same temperament. We could grate on each other quickly although Mom had mellowed a little the last couple of years.

"Mom, Mom, I'm 58 soon to be 59 not 4. Now why'd you call?" I asked again. Erin was busting a gut laughing so hard. Mom finally admitted that she'd read about the storm in the paper and wanted to make sure I was alright. I assured her I was told her I loved her and hung up.

"I see you have the same problem I have," Erin said grinning.

"Honey, get used to it. As long as your mother is alive you will always be 4 no matter how old you are," I said laughing.

"You've got a couple years on me," Erin laughed. "Mine thinks I'm 2. Breakfast is ready." Eggs over easy, sausage, hash brown potatoes and toast done perfectly in spite of forgetting the sausage. Oh yea and a cup of coffee with no vodka. We ate in silence until we were almost done. "How long do you think it'll be before I can get my car out?" Erin asked.

"I haven't seen the tree yet but I would guess at least a couple of hours," I said. "I'll have to cut off all the branches and move them before I can chop it into sections and move it. Why?"

"I need to go to the store and buy some groceries for our place," Erin said.

"Do you think you can drive that Lincoln Navigator I've got out there in the driveway?" I asked.

"Sure. I drive Mom's Escalade all the time," Erin answered. Hmmmm Mom had a Cadillac Escalade. This was new information; Escalades weren't cheap.

"Okay, I'll tell you what; it'll take me 20 minutes to get my stuff together. You can rinse off the dishes and stack them and get some clothes on. You aren't going like that are you?" I asked. Basically she had on a sweat shirt period. I got punched hard in the arm for that remark.

"Of course I'm not going like this unless you want me to go home with someone else," Erin laughed. I swept her up in my arms and kissed her hard.

"You better not, your ass is mine tonight," I said knowing exactly what I was saying.

"My ass is yours forever if you want it Sweetheart," Erin said. I had picked her up off the floor when I kissed her and now her legs were wrapped around my waist. Her bare pussy was squirming against my Levi covered crotch and I was getting hard. "I wish we had time to fuck," she whispered.

"I wish we did too but we don't so get your act together," I said setting her down and smacking her bare ass. I went down stairs and gathered up what I needed. 30 minutes later I was unloading the Navigator in front of the old Winter's place that Rebecca Burns now owned. "God what a mess," I said looking at the tree and walked back over to the Navigator. "Be careful driving down the hill."

"I'll be back in a couple of hours. Oh here's the key to the house and my car keys. You won't have to go down to your place if you have to go to the bathroom," Erin said. She put her hand behind my neck and pulled me over and kissed me good. "I love you," and drove off. I turned around and ran smack into Craig and Dan. Wonderful, just fucking wonderful. This ought to start the tongues wagging.

"I love you," Craig mimicked. "Have you seen her Mother yet?"

"No, why have you?" I asked.

"Oooooohhhhh yea," Dan said. "I think everyman within 10 miles at least has seen her Mother." I didn't really like the way he said that but I didn't say anything. "She's a real piece a work," Dan said.

"You want some help with this tree Rob?" Craig asked. Craig was a little rough sometimes and liked to kid but he was a hell of a worker. I knew that from having him help build the cabin. Dan I didn't know very well.

"Sure if you've got the time," I said. A mountain community is an interesting place. Everybody pitches in and helps everybody else when things go wrong or get tough. It doesn't even really matter whether you like someone or not. Oh sure the tongues may wag and the gossiping goes on but it's still one hell of a lot better than the flatlanders. By the time Craig returned he had his buddy Sal with him and another saw. Dan pulled up in his pick-up and had his brother Ken with him. He also had a big tub full of ice and 2 twelve packs of beer.

"Come on guys lets get with it so we can drink that beer," Craig said and we started in. these guys were all in there 20's and 30's and were used to working at a 7000 foot elevation. I was the old man and lived at an elevation that wasn't even 300 feet above sea level. We had about three quarters of the tree stripped and stacked in several piles to burn after about an hour. Craig said, "Rob you're the old man here and not used to working at this elevation why don't you get the fires started and we'll finish this up." Craig was smiling when he said it but he was right, I was tired and out of breath. That was another thing about the mountains; you didn't haul trash like this to the dump at this time of year. You stacked it neatly in piles and burned it. I spread gas on the piles and lit them. An hour later we were done. 5 piles of trash were burning nicely, the tree trunk had been sectioned out in 12 inch pieces and stacked neatly for splitting, and we were sitting around on the porch sipping on ice cold beer. It was almost 3:30pm.

"So when is "I love you" coming back?" Craig asked starting in.

"Who's "I love you" Sal asked.

"The daughter of the lady that owns this place and is she cute. She told Ole Rob here that she loved him just before she drove off in his car," Dan said.

"So Rob you getting any of that?" Ken asked.

"I don't kiss and tell," I said.

"He may not kiss and tell but you should have seen "I love you" yesterday in that bikini that covered nothing when we were looking for her," Craig said.

"I wonder what her mother would look like in one of those. Damn that woman could raise the cock on a corpse," Dan said.

"I don't know about her mother but I can tell you that "I love you" has been staying at Rob's place the last 2 nights," Sal said.

"Come on guys, her name is Erin," I said getting a little exasperated.

"I don't know about her mother raising the cock on a corpse but I'll tell you that Erin can raise my cock anytime she wants," Craig said. "I don't wonder that Ole Rob was tired after an hour with her hanging around his place for 2 days."

That's the way it went for an hour or so. The kidding was rough but we were having fun and I was used to things like that from when I was younger. These guys had worked there butts off to get the tree cleaned up. I was just opening another beer when Erin pulled up and got out of the car. She'd been gone almost 4 hours.

"Hi Rob, hi guys," Erin said getting out of the car and coming up the drive. "Damn Rob, I thought you said you were just going to clear it enough to get the car out. Mom will be really happy."

"I didn't do it myself I had a lot of help. In fact these guys did most of the work. This is Ken, Dan, Sal, and of course Craig who you met yesterday. Guys this is Erin. You wanta beer?" I asked.

"Sure why not," Erin said and sat down on my knee. She almost fell over backwards and I grabbed her to keep her from falling. In doing so I grabbed a breast. Damn, the little shit was braless. "Oh Rob thank you," Erin said grinning and forcing her breast into my hand. The guys were all grinning and I was turning about 4 shades of red. I grabbed a beer and handed it to her. "Would you pull the tab for me Rob?" Fuck it I might as well play the roll; they all thought it anyway. Besides I was working on my fourth beer and had had coffee laced with vodka for breakfast.

"Sure Honey," I said taking her beer and pulling the tab. I could almost see them turning green with envy. "She's a real sweetheart isn't she guys," I said. I heard some murmured affirmatives and added, "Oh by the way guys if you see any corpses around bring them by, her Moms coming up tomorrow afternoon. We'll see if she can really do what you said Dan." Payback time is really hell, isn't it?

"Corpses? What are you talking about Honey?" Erin asked staring at me. I wanted to laugh so bad I couldn't hardly stand it but I managed to keep a straight face.

"Uh Ken and I gotta be going," Dan said.

"Yea us to," Craig said getting up.

"Come on guys; there's still some beer left. Have another one. You don't want to leave before the funs about to start do you?" I asked reaching into the tub and pulling out a couple of beers. I held them out and the guys took them. I let my hand wonder up the front of Erin's sweatshirt and cupped her breast trying to give her a signal to go along. Wonder of wonders she picked it up right away. These Stanford girls are smart. "You see Dan here was talking about how good looking your mother was; he said she could raise the cock on a corpse. Craig over here wasn't to sure that she could do that but said you could raise his cock anytime Honey. So what we want is your opinion about your Mom; could she really raise the cock on a corpse Honey?" As hard as it was I managed to get this all out without even cracking a smile. Erin came through with a classic.

"Really Sweetheart, Mom could raise the cock on the Devil himself if she wanted to and as for Craig, well his teeny weeny isn't worth raising. Honey I've got dinner in the oven, are you coming?" Erin asked. It was great and they got exactly what they deserved. I felt like King Kong when I stood up.

"Guys, thanks for the help. I think she's mad. I better go calm her down," I said picking up my chainsaw. I quickly gathered up the stuff I had brought and loaded it in the car. Erin even squealed the tires when we left to return to the cabin. Oh yea she was driving.

I was laughing hard on the short drive back.

"I never felt so naked in my life. Did you see that Ken guy, he was practically slobbering? Do all men have dirty minds? There all a bunch of lecherous Bastards. Hell they'd have probably raped me if you hadn't been there," Erin stormed and then started laughing. "Did you like the Teeny Weeny bit?"

"It was a classic," I said. "Honey was that fall really an accident or did you do it intentionally?"

"On purpose of course and I positioned myself so you'd have to grab my tit," Erin said laughing. "Those Bastards were stripping me with their eyes when I walked up the driveway so I thought I'd give them a little tease. I hope their little Weeny's got all hard and they had to go home and play with themselves." Hell I'd been stripping her with my eyes too when she came up the drive and I knew what was under the clothes. I guess that's what vodka laced coffee and 4 beers will do to you.

"Honey I said it before and I'll say it again; you're a prick tease," I said. I had finished unloading the SUV while we were talking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.