Older Men and Younger Women
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by jazzyguy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story about an older man who meets a much younger woman after his wife dies from cancer. I think you might find it interesting and for you older guys like me has it ever happened to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

I had forgotten how fast the younger generation bounces back where as us older people take a little more time, like days instead of hours. I was in a deep sound sleep and must have been dreaming or something because Erin's soft hand was rubbing my chest and belly. I stretched a little and groaned.

"Rob, Honey are you okay?" It was Erin's voice whispering softly in my ear.

"Oh God, what time is it?" I groaned. It was still dark outside.

"5am I guess. You were moaning and mumbling something awful," Erin said. Wonderful I'd slept a whole 2 hours. "It's cold." There was a sheet, 2 thermal blankets, a comforter and a spread on the bed. She was right it was cold. "Mmmmm this is warm though. Hard too," she said letting her hand find my cock. She was right again, it was very hard. I rolled over between her legs. "Easy I'm little sore," Erin gasped when my cock touched her pussy.

"We don't have to do this," I said.

"I'm not, that sore. Huh, ah, huh, ah," Erin panted as I applied a little pressure letting the head of my cock slide into her slowly. "Oh God, I'm tender, pleeeease, go easy," she gasped. Tender hell she was probably raw after last night. I could feel the blood pounding along the walls of her vagina. "Ooooohhhh my Gaaaawd," she cried out suddenly tensing up. Her legs wrapped around me high on my back and she arched up onto my cock taking almost all of it. Her hot pussy juice gushed out of her.

"I thought you wanted it easy," I panted.

"Can't help it, cock, move it, oh God, again, yiiii," Erin screamed wiggling and squirming as I started to stroke her a little very gently. My little wind up doll was at it again quivering and cumming. Her tight breasts and hard nipples were drilling holes in my chest. Her arms were wrapped tight around my neck while she gasped and cried out in my ear. Her tight little pussy wrapped around my cock squeezing, milking trying to draw the juice from it.

"Are you warm yet?" I asked gasping teasing her a little and pulling out until just the head of my cock was in her. Her legs had dropped down behind my thighs and she was trying to pull me back up inside her but I wouldn't let her. God her vaginal muscles were strong. Her tight little pussy was squeezed so tight around the head of my cock it almost hurt.

"Pleeeeaaaase, put it baaaack," Erin cried. I would have loved to see Erin's face but it was pitch black in the room with no moon or electricity. It was a cry of someone desperate for something and she was going crazy on the tip of my cock.

"Put what back?" I continued to tease. Teasing is fun and this was definitely fun. It's a shame that so many men don't appreciate the art of pleasuring a female. For me that was always the pleasure of sex among other things. A lot of marriages would probably be saved.

"Cock, slut, oooohhhh," Erin cried as I let my cock slide slowly back up in side her. There was that word again "Slut". This wasn't the time to pursue it but I was definitely going to find out what that was all about. Erin was going to become dehydrated from all the pussy juice she was producing.

"Aaaaahhhh shiiiit," I suddenly cried out. My balls ached and my cock throbbed as wonder of wonders; I was going to cum again. A man my age isn't supposed to produce this much sperm. I was tired and exhausted and couldn't move much but then I didn't need to. Erin was doing enough for both of us.

It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had the pleasure of being involved in. I was sure I wouldn't be able to produce an orgasm for days after this. Erin suddenly went limp and I collapsed on top of her unable to move totally and completely exhausted. My cock was sore, my balls ached from over use I guess, and every muscle in my body felt like I had been over exercising. I fell into a deep sleep.

I had a dream that night and it was weird, very weird. Most of the time people don't remember what they dreamed about but occasionally they do. Until I was about 10 or 12 I used to dream about being caught in houses that were on fire. Bad dreams. Mom said it was because when I was about a year and a half old I had fallen down on one of the old floor heaters and burned my hands very bad. This would have been like 1945. My hands were wrapped up except for a forefinger and thumb for months. I still have scars on both hands.

I dreamed about my late wife, we were having a conversation. "You're going to be happy now. I'm okay. You've got to live life for both of us. They need you. You can help them and they can help you. You need them to put purpose back in your life. They're good people they just need direction like you gave me. They'll love you like you deserve darling and you will love them. Be happy. Live life for both of us. I'll always love you sweetheart." I've never been one for the occult or life beyond like the psychics talk about but this was weird really weird and so real too.

"Uuuuugggghhhh," I awoke with a start. The bedroom was bright from the sun shining through the window. Warm too, the power must be back on. There were no covers over me and I wasn't cold. Feeling was starting to come back to my body. I had a hard on and there was something warm on my cock. I looked down just in time to see 9 inches of thick cock disappear in Erin's mouth and throat. "Ooooohhhh Jeeeesus, God fucking daaaamn," I cried as the orgasm I wasn't supposed to produce for days burst into Erin's throat and mouth. No one had ever taken my cock entirely in their mouth and throat like that. I groaned and squirmed against her mouth while she sucked me dry and soft. She kissed my groin and slithered up my body dragging her hard nipples against me.

"Hello sweetheart, did you like it?" Erin asked just before kissing me. What a dumb question; what man wouldn't like to wake up with his cock engulfed in the mouth of a beautiful woman. I could taste the remains of my sperm in her mouth but frankly so what.

"Hell yes Baby, you can wake me up like that anytime," I answered.

"Mom was right, I like being a slut. You want an omelet? I found some ham and cheese in the fridge and the eggs are already whipped," Erin said.

"Your mother called you a slut and told you you'd like it?" I asked almost incredulous they a mother could say something like that to her daughter.

"Of course not but she wrote about it eloquently," Erin answered. Now there's a word for you 'Eloquently'. I suppose someone who goes to Stanford would use a word like that to describe something but most of us normal people would use something like 'wonderful' or some other common word.

"Your mother wrote about being a slut?" I asked.

"Yes in her diary. She wrote about being Daddy's slut and how good it made her feel," Erin answered. It was so matter fact and innocent you just had to believe it. "Now I know how it feels to be your slut. I am your slut now aren't I?" Great, just fucking great. How the hell do you answer a question like that to a 19 year old kid after she just fucked your brains out all day and night and then woke you up with probably the best blowjob you've ever had in your life.

"I think I'd like that omelet and is there any coffee? What time is it anyway?" I asked stalling for time. I needed to think about an appropriate answer to her question. What was I supposed to say, "Sure you're my slut now Honey." I don't think so. 'Direction' my late wife had said in the dream. Weird, very weird. Hmmmm.

"It's almost 1:00pm. I'll be right back with your coffee," Erin said and almost skipped out the room. She didn't have a stitch of clothing on and she looked fabulous. I know fabulous is a Stanford word. Okay wonderful. God it was afternoon not morning.

"Here's your coffee," Erin said handing me a cup. She had one for herself and sat down on the bed next to me. "You didn't answer my question." God she was persistent.

"What question is that Honey?" I asked still stalling.

"About being your slut. I am your slut now aren't I?" Erin asked again. For someone who went to Stanford she was awful naïve about the definition of the word slut. I took the plunge.

"Erin, the word slut has a certain connotation to it. It means sort of being a cheap whore. I doubt that you'll ever be either one of those things Honey," I said. "You don't have to be, you're pretty, you've got a killer body, you're smart obviously, and someday you'll find the right man who'll give you everything you need including great sex." I know I know it doesn't always work that way. What was I supposed to say "Someday you'll find some asshole that'll use you every way he can?" I took a sip of my coffee and almost choked. There was vodka in it.

"I thought you might need that to start the day," Erin giggled. "I've already found the man you were talking about. You." I almost choked on my coffee again. This was getting us nowhere; I was only digging the hole deeper. "Maybe I've found a new Daddy too." Say what. This time I did choke on the coffee. "Can I be your slut if you're my new Daddy?" This was just to fucking much.

"Good fucking Christ Erin," I managed when I had stopped choking. "Where's your real father anyway?" I asked and got stopped dead in my tracks.

"Daddy's dead. He was killed in a car accident when I was 12," Erin said. I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I felt like a real louse but then I had no way of knowing.

"I'm so sorry Honey," I said pulling her to me and holding her tight. I could feel her hard nipples against me but there was no sexual intent in this at all. I know how she felt. I felt the same way having been through something similar recently. Well maybe not as bad as I felt a couple of days ago. "You loved your father didn't you Honey?"

"Oh yes, he was a wonderful Daddy and you will be too," Erin said. Hell this was no hole it was a pit and it was rapidly becoming a very deep mine. It seemed like every word I said wasn't digging myself out of the hole I was in; it was digging me in deeper. "He was so smart and always seemed to have the right answer. I know Mom misses him. Oh by the way I called her this morning from your phone. I knew she'd be worried about me. I told her you were sleeping and she'd like you to call her. I hope you don't mind."

"No I don't mind Honey," I said.

"Oh Daddy I love you so much," Erin said throwing her arms around me and kissing me. "I hope you love your slut as much as she loves you. You do love me don't you?" Now there was a very simple question with a very complicated answer. Do I say yes I love you, or yes I love you as a Daddy, or yes I love you as a slut, or yes I love you as everything? What does any kind of yes mean? The pit was now a mine. At the rate I was going I was soon going to dig myself to the other side of the planet so I stalled.

"Erin I'm starved how about that omelet now and maybe another cup of coffee," I said. I needed a shower. I needed a shave. I needed to have my head examined and oh yea now I was going to have to explain to her mother. "I'll be about 20 minutes and Erin would you please put some clothes on," I said.

"A slut is supposed to run around naked in the house," Erin giggled. Oh damn, here we go again. This was getting me nowhere. I beat a hasty retreat to the big shower downstairs.

The hot water felt wonderful beating against my body. I had washed my hair and was just standing under the water doing a general assessment of the situation when I just burst out laughing. I laughed so hard I was crying. I mean look at the general situation. It was ridiculous. Here I was a 58 year old man with a 19 year old nymphomaniac running around my cabin naked who wanted me to be her Daddy and she wanted to be my slut. Oh yea and let's not forget that she said she loved me. Absurd. Ridiculous. Absolutely. I picked up the wash cloth and started to soap it up to wash my face. I stared at the wash cloth. Surely I must be ready for the funny farm. There was my late wife laughing at me. "Direction honey, you've got to give them direction. Have fun," she said and the face disappeared. I started laughing again. Along with everything else I was seeing things that couldn't possibly exist. Somebody was going to come along and put me a straight jacket.

"How much longer are you going to be?" It was Erin's voice. "It's already been 20 minutes. I brought you down some coffee. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Honey, I'll be up in 10 minutes," I said. I dried myself off and took a sip of my coffee before shaving. Christ it was laced with Vodka again. At this rate I was going to be drunk before I ever got a bite of food in my mouth. She must think I'm an alcoholic or something. I managed to shave without slicing myself up and pull on the sweat suit I had brought down with me. I was just starting upstairs with my coffee in hand when someone pounded on the front door. I opened it and it was Craig from up the street.

"Hi Craig, what's going on?" I asked. Craig worked construction for the contractor that built this cabin a few years ago. He had helped build it. Craig was in his early thirties.

"We've got a missing girl from the old Winter's place. Her name is Erin Burns. Her car is there but there is a tree down across the driveway and she is nowhere to be found. Have you seen her?" Craig asked.

"Yes, she's here and she's fine. She came down here last night during the storm. She was scared with the power out and all," I said.

"Are you coming sometime soon Honey? Oh hi, who are you?" Erin asked. Craig was grinning and I turned to look at Erin. Well at least she had clothes on sort of. The bikini from yesterday that barely covered the necessities. Maybe I would be better off if I dug myself to the other side of the planet. Remember the part in the first chapter about everybody knowing everybody else. Well the tongues wagged just as fast. Oh God I could just hear it now; Ole Rob's got himself a young Bimbo running around his cabin half naked. And then of course there was her mother, she was bound to hear about all this. Oh God this was worse than one of those sit coms you see on television. Nobody could write a plot like this.

"Erin this is Craig. They thought you were missing and were looking for you," I said looking at Craig as innocently as possible. He was grinning like a possum eating shit. I could just hear the thoughts going through his mind. I took a sip of my Vodka laced coffee. Maybe I'd be better of drunk.

"Obviously I'm just fine so they won't have to look anymore. Are you coming up to eat or are you going to stay down here and talk?" Erin said.

"I'll be right up Ho-- Erin," I almost said Honey. Another sip of Vodka laced coffee was in order.

"You better go eat. Have fun," Craig said laughing. Maybe I should dig faster. The situation was totally hopeless anyway. What I really wanted was time to think and sort out this mess I had gotten myself into but I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I closed the door and had another sip of coffee on my way upstairs.

"That old Bastard was stripping me with his eyes. What the hell does he think I am; some kind of a whore or something," Erin was furious. "He's just an old lecherous Son of a Bitch. Jealous too, the old Bastard. Did you see him positively drooling?"

"Erin that old Bastard is barely half my age, so what does that make me?" I said. "Hell you'd be enough to make anyone drool." The way she was carrying on I thought maybe I should point out the obvious. Wrong.

"Just because I'm your slut doesn't mean I'm everybody else's. That old bastard would fuck anything that had a cunt," Erin stormed on. God she was mad standing there at the stove making omelets. She slipped the first one on to a plate and added the fresh hash browns she had made like a pro. "You think I'm crazy don't you?" Erin said smiling as she set the plate down in front of me. I took the last sip of my vodka laced coffee debating whether I should say anything. I quickly cut a piece of omelet and put it in my mouth deciding that silence was best for the moment.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.