Older Men and Younger Women - Cover

Older Men and Younger Women

Copyright© 2006 by jazzyguy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about an older man who meets a much younger woman after his wife dies from cancer. I think you might find it interesting and for you older guys like me has it ever happened to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

After Erin left I had gotten a glass of Peach Juice and sat in my Lazy Boy recliner sipping on the juice. I was trying to concentrate on reading a book about investing but my mind kept wondering back to Erin. I kept trying to figure out why she wanted to be my slut. It just didn't make any sense. She was young, pretty, vivacious and had a great body. Why in the world would she want to be a slut? I have to admit though Erin certainly had turned me on. I think the thing that worried me most though was if the wrong guy got a hold of her she could get herself into a lot of trouble or even worse dead.

I must have dozed off because when I woke up my book was lying in my lap. The windows were rattling and there was one hell of a thunder and lightening storm going on outside and it was very dark. I looked at the clock and it was just before 6:00pm. I had been asleep for a couple of hours. I quickly got up and closed all the windows and turned on some lights. I no more than had the lights on when the crack of thunder and the lightening came at the same instant and everything went out. When we had the cabin built we had a small generator that ran on propane installed with an automatic switch for just this very purpose. It didn't run everything but the refrigerator, stove, freezer downstairs, hot water tank, 2 wall sockets and half dozen lights were hooked up to it. I waited for the generator to kick on. When a light flickered on I knew the generator had kicked in.

I don't know how many of you have ever spent any amount of time in the high country anywhere. In the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California I can tell you that you better be prepared for anything. I've seen it snow every single month of the year. With the electric off there would be no heat because we hadn't had the furnace hooked up to the generator but we did have a fireplace and I had over 2 cords of wood. The fireplace could heat the whole cabin because it had vents that ran into the master bedroom and bathroom and the fans in them were hooked up to the generator. I started the fire in the fireplace because the cabin was chilly. I went over and looked at the temperature outside on the covered deck. 39 degrees. Damn it feels like it's going to snow I thought. It had been 60 degrees during the day. The storm had abated somewhat and while there was lightening and thunder it was much farther away.

I fixed myself a sandwich and opened a bottle of Zinfandel. I had intended to have a bacon wrapped filet but I had no way to defrost it since the microwave wasn't hooked into the generator and it would take to long to do it in water. I returned to my book. I was still having trouble concentrating. My mind had gone back to Erin. I sat watching the flames dance in the fireplace thinking. I always enjoyed a real fireplace. There's something about the wood cracking and popping as the flames burn. It's mesmerizing watching the little bursts of flame when it pops almost like a mini fireworks show. The sudden crack of thunder and the burst of sleet hitting the window brought me out of my reverie. It was almost 8:00pm. I went over to the open deck and looked at the temperature with a flashlight. 34 degrees and the precipitation had turned into a mix of rain, sleet and snow and the wind was howling. Another flash of lightening and crack of thunder drove me back inside in a hurry. This was really weird.

I was putting more wood on the fire when I heard the front door slam shut. Who the hell could that be? I was waiting at the top of the stairs when Erin came running up with flashlight in hand. There were no lights downstairs because nothing except the freezer was hooked up down there. She was soaked to the skin and her teeth were chattering.

"Good God girl you're soaked to the skin. Get those clothes off before you catch your death of cold," I said. "How'd you get here anyway?"

"I ran. All the electric is off and I couldn't get the car out because a tree fell and blocked the driveway," she said. "I'm scared. Can I stay here tonight?"

"Yes, will you please get over in front of the fire and get those wet clothes off now," I ordered. "I'll be right back." I went down to the closet and found an old fleece lined sweat suit that my late wife had worn. It was probably a little big but it would keep Erin warm. I pulled a big bath towel out of the linen closet on the way back. Erin was stripped naked standing in front of the fire shivering when I got back to the great room. "Here dry yourself off and put these on," I said handing her the towel and sweat suit. I went over to the cabinet and pulled out the bottle of Ketel One Vodka along with a Jigger and filled it.

"Here drink this," I said handing her the Jigger. She had dried off and pulled on the sweat suit by the time I got back.

"What is it?" Erin asked. She was still shivering and her teeth were chattering; she was that cold.

"Vodka, it'll warm up your insides. Drink it," I ordered.

"Ugh, it's awful," Erin said after shooting it. "You're right though it's warm all the way down."

"It's an acquired taste," I said laughing. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes thanks to you," Erin smiled. "I can think of a few other ways to get warm though," she laughed.

"How's that?" I asked laughing too.

"Like this," Erin answered putting her arms around my neck and kissing me. I wrapped her up in my arms and pulled her tight against my body. Even through the 2 sweat suits I could feel her hard nipples drilling into me. "Mmmmmmmm you're a good kisser," Erin breathed against my lips. "You're hard too." She was right; my cock was hard, very hard. We were kissing again and I let my hands hold her tight ass pulling her against my hard cock. I felt her shiver and she moaned, "Ooooohhhhh God," against my lips.

"Warmed up are we?" I asked nibbling at her lower lip. It was funny because I hadn't even considered the sexual thing when she was standing naked in front of the fire. I was only concerned about her welfare; yet here we were 10 minutes later in a hot lip lock.

"Boiling, warm me up some more," Erin gasped just before kissing me again. Her soft lips felt good against mine. Our tongues wrestled each other in a deep French kiss. I was still holding her ass tight against me when I felt her ass muscles tighten again and she breathed, "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh," into my mouth. Her whole body was quivering.

"You're cumming," I murmured against her mouth.

"Twice, oh God, please fuck me," Erin moaned still quivering. This was bad, very bad. I didn't want to fuck her; I wanted to make love to her and there is a big, big difference.

"Go sit on the sofa Honey, I need to stoke this fire or we'll freeze to death," I said stalling for time, but I did need to stoke the fire. I fiddled with the fire for a couple of minutes and added a couple more pieces of wood till it was blazing nicely. There was a big decision to be made here. I heard a moan and turned to see Erin on the sofa with her bottoms off and her hand caressing her tight little pussy. She was masturbating. I walked over and turned off the one light that was on in the Great Room and walked over to Erin. She looked so pretty and innocent sitting there with her hand between her legs slowly finger fucking herself. The decision was made and I hoped it would be the correct one. "Let me help you Honey," I said softly kneeling in front of her. "Give me your finger." I was holding her wrist and guiding it toward mouth. When she stuck out her finger I sucked it slowly and sensuously. God she tasted wonderful. I wanted to eat her alive.

"Please, oh God, please, I need, I want, oooooooooohhhhhhhh yes," Erin gasped begging when I let my tongue touch her engorged pussy lips. I had been slowly kissing and licking those wonderful soft thighs up to the top carefully avoiding her drooling pussy.

Now I was like a man possessed licking, kissing, nibbling at her juicy wet drooling pussy. "No stop, please no more, oooooooohhhhhh God yes," Erin would plead and beg again and again while I ripped orgasms from her body with my mouth. I have no idea how long it went on but my tongue and jaw were getting tired. I had her hard and very sensitive clit between my lips flipping it with my tongue and my hands were up under her top rolling her long hard nipples. Erin screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," softly arching against my mouth and then went limp. For the second time that day she blacked out or fainted. Her body was twitching a little and she was still breathing hard when I stood up and looked down at her. She had a funny kind of half smile on her face. Contented I guess I would say.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.