Jay - Cover

Jay

Copyright© 2006 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A narrative of a relationship I have had with a rather remarkable woman over the years.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Eventually, we did get together again in a hotel near home. I was beginning to have less guilt trips. Hell, the sex was awesome! This woman was insatiable and would try anything I suggested. Eventually, her own marriage ended in divorce, but not before she let me into their house late one night and I had her in the marital bed while hubby was asleep in the back bedroom.

She eventually got a small cottage for herself and soon I was a regular visitor. We also started car-pooling which made for some interesting journeys. I had a large saloon with a bench seat in front. Many were the dark night she had my cock deep in her throat as I drove the lanes home.

She developed a yen for anal play, not full sex but we both liked it when I would kiss her all over and I started spending a lot of time on her ass, tonguing and fingering her hole. She admitted to fantasising about being ass fucked, but lacked the courage to allow it. My trips abroad allowed me to buy her presents, especially toys. I suggested she try her small vibrator there to see if she liked it.

When we could not get together we would have 'phone sex. A particular session went like this:

Jay She gave her number then "hello?"

Me "Hi there Jay, can you talk?"

Jay "I'm sat in front of my roaring fire a glass of wine in one hand, the phone in the other. I was hoping you'd call."

Me "Oh, why?"

Jay "Because I am feeling particularly horny tonight and your away off somewhere instead of beating down my door."

This particular time I had been working in Leeds and driven back and was ringing her from a call box just down the road from her door.

Me "What are you wearing?"

Jay "Just my light robe, I've not long had a bath."

Me "Just how horny are you?"

Jay "Very, I've been looking at a porn mag' and it's got my motor running. My cunt is wet through and my ass hole is twitching because the mag was an anal sex one."

Me "Are your toys handy?"

Jay "No they're by the bed as usual."

Me "Right, get up there, doff the robe and pick up your bedside 'phone."

Jay "Any port in a storm I suppose, OK, hang on."

A moment passed as she complied.

Jay "Right, robe off, toys to hand, now what?"

Me "What in particular got you going?"

Jay "The situation, they where at some sort of pop concert, you know where they all stand. The man was behind her and when he lifted her skirt, she did not have any panties on."

Me "You see yourself as this woman?"

Jay "You know I do, we've discussed such scenarios umpteen times."

Me "What did he do first?"

Jay "He got down on his knees and kissed her ass, just like you do."

Me "Are you playing with your cunt as you tell me this, Jay?

Jay "Oh yes and it's lovely."

Me "Get you little toy and slide it in."

After a moment

Jay "Done!"

Me "Get it all lubed up then push it into your ass."

Again a moments pause

Jay "Oh yeeesss! That's devine.

Me "You like that, don't you?"

Jay "I'm in heaven, the feeling is like nothing else I've felt before. I love the feel of it going in and out."

There was only the sound of her heavy breathing interspersed with groans

and mewing noises.

Jay "Why the hell aren't you here Clark. You could have taken my ass hole tonight. I want you so badly. I need to feel your body as your cock slides into me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.