Becoming A Slut Wife - Adrianne - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Adrianne

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: When you set someone up to see if they will fail you shouldn't be too surprised if they do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

What happened was my own fault so I guess I can't cry too loud, but Adrianne gets a little bit of the blame - she didn't have to do what she did. It all happened because I'm a basically insecure guy where my wife is concerned. Adrianne is drop dead gorgeous and had every guy in town hot after her ass from the age of fourteen on. I on the other hand was the type of nerd who never even could get a date until I hit the eleventh grade. How I ended up with Adrianne I'll never know, but I was constantly afraid that other guys would try and take her away from me and that someday she might just realize she had made a mistake and let one of them do it. Add to that a generally suspicious nature and an active imagination and you had the recipe for disaster.


Adrianne and I had been married just a little over three years and up until a month ago I didn't have any reason to believe that she was untrue to me, but all of a sudden things just started to seem different, you know? I couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it seemed as if Adrianne's body was sending out signals that said, "I'm fucking around." Nothing obvious, nothing that I could see, hear, taste, or touch, just a feeling. So I set out to find out one way or another.

She went out one night a week with her girlfriends and I was out two night's week bowling. We had a lot of friends that came over to our house a lot, especially on the nights I was out, so those were the times I would have to concentrate on to find out what she was doing. For four weeks I followed her every night she went out with the girls, but all they ever did was meet at some ones place and drink beer and shoot the shit. Once they went to an Avon party, but on none of those nights did I ever see any guys around.

At the same time I was checking on Adrianne's nights out I was also keeping a close eye on the people that hung out around our house. Most of them were Adrianne's friend and some of them I didn't very much like. I figured if she was doing anything it was probably with one of them. I told the guys on the teams I bowled on that I had some personal problems that needed looking after and told them I would have to sit out for maybe a month. Next I hit the liquor store and stocked up on what we usually had in the house and stashed it under a tarp in the garage and waited.

The first opportunity came the very first week that I followed her on her girl's night out. It was the next night, which was usually my bowling night, and I had driven a couple of blocks away and then come back to the house. I had already fixed the blinds on every window in the house so I could see in from outside and I got into position and watched. The usual crowd of about eight or ten were there and nothing at all had happened by ten o'clock at which time people started leaving.

Pretty soon the crowd had dwindled to four people and Adrianne - Doug, his wife Mary, Gregg and Tom. I saw Mary slip into the bedroom with Gregg and I saw Doug watch them go. I'd heard that Doug and Mary had an "open marriage" but I had never known for sure. I moved to the bedroom window and looked in to see Mary sucking Gregg's cock, but it wasn't Mary that I was interested in.

I moved back to the living room window and watched Tom, Doug and Adrianne. I figured with Mary in the bedroom Doug would probably try to get Adrianne in there also and I was right. He got up and went over and sat down next to her on the couch and started talking. I had fixed the blinds so I could see but it was late in the fall and we were having our first cold snap so I wasn't able to open the windows enough to let me hear. They talked for a minute or two and then Adrianne got a surprised look on her face and she got up and followed Doug to the bedroom. I moved back to the bedroom window and saw that Gregg had Mary bent over the edge of the bed and was fucking her from behind. Doug, Tom and Adrianne came into the room and Doug said something to Adrianne and she shook her head "no." Tom said something to Doug and Doug said something back and Tom unzipped and took out his cock and walked over to Mary who opened her mouth and took him in.

Adrianne was watching the action on the bed with disbelief on her face. Doug said something and she didn't respond so he said something else and put his arm around her shoulders. She was staring at the action on the bed and didn't seem to notice and a minute later he let his hand fall to rest on one of her breasts. She didn't seem to notice that either, but when he squeezed her tit she finally noticed and pushed his hand away. He left his arm on her shoulders and a minute or two later his hand moved to her tits again. She looked at it with a look of exasperation and said something to him, but he didn't move his hand and she didn't push it away. Adrianne was staring at the trio on the bed and I saw one hand move slowly to her crotch and start rubbing it. She didn't seem to notice when Doug took out his cock and stroked it a couple of times. Her took her free hand and put it on his cock and for a moment or two she stroked him and all of a sudden she realized what she was doing and she dropped his cock like it was a hot rock and she turned and slapped him hard across the face and left the room.

Apparently Gregg got his rocks off since he had pulled out of Mary and Tom pulled his cock out of her mouth and went to take Gregg's place between her legs. Doug just stood there and watched until Tom shot his load and then Tom, Doug, and Mary all went out into the living room where Adrianne was sitting with a very angry look on her face. I went and got my car and 'came home from bowling.' When everyone had gone I waited for Adrianne to tell me about her evening and what had happened, but she never said a word.


Two days later I got another chance. A bunch of people had come over to play cards. We had one table where they were playing double-pinochle and another where they were playing euchre. Two of the guys who were there were ex-boyfriends of Adrianne's, but she had stayed on good terms with them. Since it was a week night and the next day was a work day for most of the group the card party started to break up around nine. I watched Damon get in his truck and leave and then I went in and told Adrianne that Damon was too drunk to drive and that I was going to run him home. Damon and I both drive late model black Dodge trucks so I just pulled mine out of the drive and parked it out on the street. I moved to the side of the house and watched as the gang slowly left.

Soon only Adrianne and her two ex-boyfriends were left. They started playing three-handed euchre. The night was fairly warm and I had cracked some of the windows earlier so I was able to hear most of went on. There were playing for a quarter a hand and Adrianne was losing. After a half-hour she said that she was out of money and was going to have to quit. One of the guys said, "You don't need money. We lose, you get a quarter, you lose, you give up a kiss."

Adrianne made a face, "You guys know I can't do that, I'm a married woman now."

One of them, Todd I think his name was, said, "Oh come on Adrianne, you were a married woman at the Christmas party last year and that didn't stop you from kissing every body in the place when you caught them under the mistletoe, some more than once. We aren't asking you to play strip euchre or anything like that, just a harmless kiss."

Adrianne said, "That's all? No funny business?"

I saw Todd exchange a look with the other guy, but from where I was I couldn't what kind of look they exchanged, but the other guy said, "No Adrianne, no funny business."

Todd won the next hand and he got up, went over and kisses my wife on the mouth. The other guy, I found out later that his name was Brian, won the next two hands and he got up to collect his winnings and I noticed that he seemed to linger just a bit on the second kiss. Adrianne won the next two hands and collected her quarters, but then the guys went on a winning streak and won the next eleven hands in a row and as they collected their winnings the kisses got longer and longer.

The whole time they were playing they continued drinking and I could see that Adrianne was getting just a little bit tipsy. She won two hands and then the guys won the next five. The next series of kisses got a little passionate and I saw Todd and Brian stroking Adrianne's tits as they kissed her. Adrianne won two in a row and then got up to get another round of beers. When she got back Brian said, "Remember when we used to have chug-a-lug contests?"

And Todd said, "Yeah, but as I remember Adrianne never could do it."

"Could to" Adrianne said, "Watch!" and she tipped the bottle up and drained it. "Got to get another one" and she got up and went back into the kitchen. I saw Todd and Brian smile at each other and then they high fived.

Adrianne came back and lost the next hand and this time when Todd kissed her it was very long and passionate. When it was over Adrianne giggled and took another pull on her beer. Brian said he needed another beer and Adrianne got up to get him one and when she came back he was standing next to the table and when she set the beer down he took her in his arms and gave her the most passionate kiss of the evening. When they broke Brian said, "Damn, but you always were a great kisser" and Adrianne giggled and said and said, "As I remember, you weren't so bad yourself."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.