Longboat Key - Cover

Longboat Key

Copyright© 2006 by Captain Steve

Chapter 3: Breakfast, Steve again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Breakfast, Steve again - It always works so well in the online sex stories. Married couples decided to swap. Everyone involved is incredibly good looking and the sex involves multiple "volcanic eruptions" or "fantastic orgasms" etc. But is it really that way? Will someone be jealous? Will someone get nervous and back out? A sailing trip to Longboat Key will interest the sailors also. Yes it is true as best wife and I can remembe through the fog of Champagne.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   True Story   Swinging   Oral Sex  

Early morning light filtered in the room. I got up first. In the bathroom, I brushed my teeth then inspected Beau for damage. Finding him fit for duty, I cleaned him up and reentered the bedroom. Hearing me, Maggie got up and left to do her duties. I heard the shower, the hair dryer—then an hour later again woke to see her open the bathroom door. She returned with hair perfect, lipstick, ultra red over full lips her breasts naked and her nipples hard. I was impressed. Beau was impressed.

I lay on my side and looked at her. She lay on the other side of the bed and looked at me. The light came through the blinds and formed long shadows on our bodies.

"Guess I kind of make a fool of myself last night? Can't believe I did that silly stripper stuff. Do you and Linda talk?"

"Well yes, but we were never in a situation like this before. But, I had a wonderful time. Guess we were both a little unsure and nervous at first. The strip game was fun. Sure beat just jumping in the sack. You may have a new career in the entertainment business. I won't say anything if you don't want me to."

"Thanks. I just hope you won't be laughing at me later. The whole evening sounds like one of those improbable stories in the men's magazines Roger hides in the garage."

"You read them?"

"Well..."

"Like 'em?"

The phone rang. Stupidly, I answered. It was my wife. "Yes Linda."

"Good morning—hungry?"

"Yes." I saw Maggie's tongue lick swollen lips. She began to slide across the bed, her red lips heading straight for Beau. Beau pirouetted and strained to meet her warm mouth

"Well, Roger and I were thinking that meeting in about an hour would be nice."

Maggie's mouth closed over Beau...

"I could eat a dozen pancakes", she continued.

Ah the warmth. Complete satisfaction--toes curling.

"But, of course, to stick to the diet, corn flakes might be best. You're not very communicative. Can I speak to Maggie?"

She heard me gasp as Maggie's tongue went around Beau's head. "I guess Maggie can't come to the phone. She's got such good manners, never talks with her mouth full. Well, tell her I can wait, I already snacked, and not too ruin her appetite." A laugh. "Bye, honey." Click.

I was too far gone to realize, worry, enjoy, fantasize or whatever, about Linda mentioning that she had blown another man, possibly minutes before calling me to discuss breakfast. What did she mean by snack?

Closer to home, Maggie was showing extraordinary skills not taught in her MBA program. She sucked in so much of Beau that her nose was in my pubic hair. Beau twitched, she rotated her tongue, then placed him between her beautiful breasts and continued the massage. To prolong the moment, computer- mind wandered back to the pool pump, but Beau jumped the gun. I felt her soft hand caress my balls as Beau pulsed in spasms of pleasure between her breasts. As Beau softened she continued her light touching. Minutes later she smiled, gave Beau a kiss, and then entered the bathroom.

After dressing, we went into the living room. Tens, twenties, and even a hundred-dollar bill lay all over the room. Maggie picked up a $10. "I'm keeping this. I was good wasn't I? I earned it?"

"Yes, magnificent, the best, cutting edge, top drawer." She swung her hips and did an old fashioned shimmy. "Thanks, I never let my self go like that, ever, in any situation, even with my husband. You were so much help" (I wasn't sure exactly what I had done other than turn on the radio, but had sense enough to keep my mouth shut.) "I thought a weekend like this might help me loosen up a bit. That's why I agreed to it in the first place."

Agreed to it I thought? "So when you and Linda were at that convention in Miami, whose idea was this weekend?"

"Linda said she had read about other couples doing something like this, and that it seemed like a fun idea if..." She looked at me, shrugged then kissed my lips. "Thank you both so much. She's a doll."

Breakfast was an interesting affair. Both couples arrived at the same time. Everyone was trying to look nonchalant. There was some general bumping and confusion as we gathered at a table. Then seemly by consensus we settled next to our wives, the original one that is. We all busied ourselves making detailed, in-depth studies of the one-page menu. The waitress left with our orders-- the silence was heavy. Finally, Roger grabbed his official Florida orange juice glass, "Everybody who looks like hell, with bags under their eyes, but had a good time, raise their glass." We reached for our glasses, and Roger continued, "To good sailing, good friends, and some damn fine...

"Rogeeeerr," Maggie dragged out the name, "That's enough honey." "We all had a wonderful time. To doing it again" We smacked glasses hard enough that orange juice splattered everywhere. The ice broken, Linda and Maggie discussed the gift shop. Roger grabbed a local newspaper and cursed the lack of sports news. I worried about important things like bacon, hoping Linda's talking with Maggie would cause her to forget to remind me of the fat content.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.