Blitz - Cover

Blitz

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It is World War II. France is beaten. The Battle for Britain has begun. A famous movie star puts her son on the wrong train. When she realizes her mistake, she has a search made to his whereabouts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Upon hearing the news, Gregory grabbed the first train home. He was anxious to see his son. He thought of all the things they were going to say past, present and future. The ride was painfully slow. He slept very little overnight. At dawn the train pulled into the station just south of Leicester. From there he managed to get a taxi to take him the twenty miles to their home.

Ian and Carol were up and dressed when he came through the door. They had been in the midst of a discussion between them about Miriam's reaction after Carol went to his room for a nap that carried on into the predawn morning. Both stood up when Gregory appeared before them.

"Well, what do we have here?" Gregory had a big smile on his face as he saw Ian for the first time since the war in France. He noticed the beautiful blonde girl standing there fidgeting nervously.

"Hello Father," Ian shook his hand firmly.

"Welcome home," Gregory noticed the firm strong grip of his son. He was over six foot and looked muscular.

"Carol, I'd like to introduce you to my father. Father, this is Carol. She's my best friend and will be my bride shortly."

"How do you do, Carol," Gregory took her hand gently. She reminded him a little bit of Miriam at that age. Same beautiful face, marvelous blue eyes, long blonde hair, and her young body.

"I'm fine, thank you, sir."

"Carol just learned her mother died two years ago. She's sort of grievng," Ian explained.

"I'm so sorry," Gregory said softly. "Was it a Gerrie bomb?"

"No, it was cancer but she did get a wound from a bomb," Carol replied.

"Ahhh," Gregory nodded. "I'm hungry. Have you two eaten?"

"Yes we have," Carol affirmed. "I can make you something. I am a very good cook."

"Yes she is," Ian put his arm about her waist. "I can affirm to that."

"An egg sandwich and tea would be nice."

"Coming right up," Carol smiled leading the way to the kitchen.

"Mum isn't up yet," Ian said.

"She never gets up until the girls awaken. If they sleep late, so does she."

They sat at the kitchen table. It was an awkward time for them. Ian was waiting for his father to open the conversation and Gregory was doing the same with Ian. Carol put hot tea before them then started making the man in uniform his egg sandwich. In a matter of minutes, she had it before him.

"Bloody good," Gregory took a bite.

"Mom is angry with me," Ian said as Carol sat close to him.

"As she should be," Gregory agreed with his wife's assessment. "You didn't do right by her, you know."

"She didn't do right by me," Ian stated, trying to find some common ground with his father. He didn't expect to stay much longer but he didn't want to leave with both of his parents angry with him. He was prepared to protect Carol no matter how nasty things might turn out.

"Yes, she did put you on the wrong train. That was well established but at the same time you should have let the authorities know that you were on that train."

"I'm responsible for that," Carol confessed. "I sort of talked him into coming with me to our compound. I even had him dress as a girl for over two years."

"How old are you?" Gregory asked.

"I'll be seventeen next week."

"I still find that Ian should have known better. He had the right and the obligation to tell whoever was in charge up there that he was a boy. Dressing as a girl is a poor alibi when it comes down to it. The issue is why did you do it?"

"For her," Ian said.

"For me," Carol follow instantly.

"Still there is no excuse, you know," Gregory finished his sandwich and sipped his tea. "I know you were youngster then but again, you weren't honest with them, with your mother, with me, or to yourselves."

"I couldn't leave her," Ian mounted a counter-attack against his father's accusations. "I know I did wrong. I never had a close friend in my life except for Carol. If I didn't stay, she wouldn't be a part of my life as it is."

"Well we can debate this until the cows come home but I'm damn happy that you are here. Now what's this nonsense about leaving already?"

"Mum made it known to me in no uncertain terms that she doesn't want me here. I am prepared to marry Carol and set up home in Wales. There is a small bit of property that I can work the land and Carol can take care of the domestic duties. We both are young and healthy, we're strong, and we know how to farm now. We stayed with an older couple who taught us all these things. We can get married here with your permission or we can move back and wait until we become of age. No matter what, I love her and want her to be my wife."

"And I want to be his wife," Carol added, putting her hand on Ian's.

"I see," Gregory stretched. "And what does your mother say about this."

"Our conversation didn't go that far even though I did bring it up to her."

"And you, young lady, where were you at the time."

"Upstairs in bed. I didn't know what went on until Ian told me all of this this morning."

"I think I am going to have me a long sleep today. Perhaps your mother and me can come up with some accommodation to forget the past and look to the future. How far did you get in your education?"

"We do have an education that will get us into a university. Mrs. Fletcher was a teacher in her younger years. She schooled us in math, reading and writing. I think we received a better education than we would have had back at the camp."

"I'm knackered," Gregory admitted. "I think I should sleep on it. I don't want your Mum or me, or the two of you to do anything hastily before we sit down and settle this. I think it would be a good idea for all four of us to go out to a pub for dinner to discuss this."

"Whatever you say," Ian agreed.


Ian and Carol went back to bed. They lay cuddled while they heard the girls wake up then Miriam. The voices between his parents were loud. Carol took the extra pillow and put it over her ears so as not to hear the drama being played out down the hall. Ian just closed his eyes with his face in her hair smelling how clean it was. She had taken a bath earlier. Ian had shaved which he needed to do every three days. Carol washed out her dress and was prepared to iron it as soon as things settled down. It didn't sound like there was going to be any peace in this household anytime soon.


Miriam didn't want to go out but she gave in. Mrs. Graves down the road took care of Victoria and Penelope while the four drove to the Black Knight Pub for dinner. Gregory made reseverations. Miram intended for this not to be a pleasant evening for them. So the dinner was strained. Gregory thought she was acting like a spoiled child. Instead of rejoicing that her long lost son was found safe and sound, she was throwing a temper tantrum not even their little girls did. It was if she was intentionally ruining the evening for all. The drive down in the cold was bad enough, the drive back was worse. She lit a cigarette to irritate everyone in the car. She started up her smoking again.

"You were acting like a fool," Gregory hissed at Miriam in the privacy of their room.

"Fuck off," she sneered. "I don't like being made an ass of."

"You're the ass, ' Gregory shot back. "You have a young couple that have grown up to be wonderful people. You end up looking like a pile of shit with your attitude. I don't know what got into you. When he first disappeared, which was your fault, your world was coming apart. Now that he's come back you act even more hostile than I ever seen you with Hitler."

"Comes back with a whore."

"And you weren't?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!" her words carried throughout the house. No doubt Ian and Carol had heard that remark.

"You were fucking me from day one. You carried, delivered and raised our son when I asked you over and over again to marry me. Now you call a girl who may or may not be doing the same thing you did at that age a whore! Don't be ridiculous."

"I want you out of the house first thing in the morning," she snarled.

"I think you need help. You should see a psychiatrist."

"Out of my sight," she pointed to the door. "Right now."

"With pleasure," he left the room in a huff.

Gregory walked down the hallway and steps to the living room. Ian and Carol were sitting by the fire Ian had made. There was a small fan blowing the heat toward them. He sat down and sighed holding his hands to his temples.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.