Blitz - Cover

Blitz

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It is World War II. France is beaten. The Battle for Britain has begun. A famous movie star puts her son on the wrong train. When she realizes her mistake, she has a search made to his whereabouts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

That winter the war took a turn for the better. A bitter winter in Russia stopped the Nazi war machine. The Germans had reached the outskirts of Moscow and were preparing to implement Hitler's rules for surrender. Most of the Soviet government had upped and moved toward the other side of the Ural Mountains. Only Stalin and a few of his aides stayed behind to show the population he was still in charge. He held a parade of the Siberian divisions then sent them right into action hoping to hit the Nazis hard enough to send them reeling back.

In the meantime Japan had attacked Pearl Harbor bringing America into the conflict. A delighted Churchill knew this was a turning point in the war. With the United States on board as an ally, meant that there was a great opportunity to win this war. President Roosevelt declared war on Japan on December 8th, 1941. In turn, Hitler declared war on the United States. Both President and Prime Minister were scheduled to meet at some unknown location in the near future.


"That man Masters isn't going to go away," Emma told Carol as both made the bed. "He is going to find us out."

"We have to play it bloody smart," Carol agreed.

"What if he has some nurse having us drop our knickers then the secret is over," Emma groaned. "I want to stay with you."

"We can always refuse to do it. If we can get all the girls to join with us, they won't be able to make us all take them off," Carol explained.

"That's wishful thinking," Emma moaned, feeling dejected.

"Let's see what we can do," she kissed him on the mouth. Carol had turned out to be a very sensual kisser. From the cold wet fishy kiss on the train to the soft and tender ones of today had now made Emma feel horny for her. He loved it when they played with each other's tongues. "Tongue wrestling," as Carol called it. His growing penis hardened and his boy's voice was slowly changing. After all, he was was thirteen and she soon would be also. Both noticed these things and loved what was happening to their bodies. Carol figured that in a year or two, Emma could impregnate her. She already was sprouting pubic hair near her cunny and Emma would not be far behind.

Dressed in skirts and blouses with swearters and long warm socks, they made their way to breakfast. Instead of the food improving, it was worse in quality and quantity. Those who arrived chubby, weren't now. Food was the most important thing that the girls craved more than anything else. Only on Sunday when they had baked chicken for their noon meal, the rest were mediocre at best.


"A child changes in two years," Robert Masters told the superintendent as he sat staring at the photograph of Ian Frost. "There are a dozen or so that resemble this boy in one way or another, but it's hard to pinpoint just one candidate."

"I am positive there are no boys here," the short stubby woman known as Mrs. Miller assured the detective. He wore his RAF uniform with sargeant's stripes. She was now getting irritated by his presence. "Every girl here have had thorough examinations, not one could possibly be a male. You have my word on that."

"When was the last examination given?"

"Four months ago, at the start of school. We give them careful inspections to their health and well being. Have you tried the boys camps in Scotland?"

"Not yet, but I'm about to conclude here and head over there in a day or two. I have to write up a report for my superiors. Is there at typewriter I can use?"

"I can arrange that for you," she said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

"I kindly appreciate that," Masters stood up. He didn't like this woman and felt that the feeling was mutual. "Good day, Mrs. Miller."

"Good day, Mr. Masters."


Miriam gave birth to an eight pound healthy girl. She named her Victoria after her late mother. The child was beautiful. Sandy hair and bright blue eyes.

"She's going to be a heart breaker," Gregory bragged, holding her.

"Indeed," Miriam agreed, beaming happily. "I am going to spoil her like you spoil me."

"I don't spoil you, darling. I love you," her husband smiled back at his wife. "If being loved is spoiling, then I'll do that to the both of you."

"Have you found out when we can take her home. I'm tired of the hospital. There are so many wounded here and I'm taking up a bed that a man might need."

"They said the day after tomorrow," Mills stated.

"Shit!"

"Darling, you're a star. A national treasure. They don't want to take the chance of you leaving here, going home, having some physical problems, and returning here."

"I don't feel like a star at the moment. I want to give all my attention to my baby."

"And what about your poor husband?"

"Poor, my ass," she chuckled. "Once the doctor gives the word, I'll spoil you in my own way. I hope you haven't been cheating on me for these past few months. I'm going to give you some real sex."

"Who would I want to cheat with when I have the most beautiful woman in the British Empire. The rest of the women are just plain compared to you."

"And it better stay that way," she warned, lightly. Just then Victoria awoke crying.

"She must be hungry," Gregory handed their daughter to Miriam who was preparing her breast to feed the infant.

"Mmmmmm, I can't wait to get a taste of that," Gregory joked.

"I bet you would," she guided the baby's mouth to the nipple.


Detective Masters was sure that Ian Frost was amongst the girls who were hiding him. He left for Scotland to the boys facilities but he was determined to return if he were unsuccessful there. The problem was that there were three camps for each. He had to now search there in order to eliminate the others. Mrs. Miller was quite uncooperative with him. He needed to get General Brads signature to over ride her objections when and if he had to come back. So he had a taxi take him to the train for Scotland.

"We've got to leave here," Emma said, watching the taxi leave the compound.

"Why?" Carol asked, leaning her chin on his shoulder. Being taller, she stood behind him.

"He's coming back. He's not going to find me where he's going and he won't give up until he sees that he has gotten what he came for."

"I don't think he'll be back," Carol turned him around, leaned in and kissed him.

"I know he will."

"There's this bloody war going on and they don't have men to search for a missing boy."

"Yes, but your mother isn't Miriam Frost."

"We're going to be late for breakfast," she grabbed his hand and led him out the door.


It took Masters almost six months to tour all the boys and other girls camps. It was the summer of 1942. The war with Germany had gone on for almost three years. Beaten back from the gates of Moscow, the Nazis resumed the offense heading toward Stalingrad. With the taking of that city, it left open the path to the rich oil fields in the Caucasus. The battle intensified in that city with building to building and room to room fighting. Both sides were losing thousands killed or wounded. Stalin sent one man he knew he could trust. Nikita Khruschev to take command while Georgi Zhukov took over the entire Soviet Army being answerable to only Stalin himself.

Khruschev ordered the army in Stalingrad to stand firm. Anyone who retreated was deemed a coward and shot without court martial. Thousands of Russian soldiers suffered this fate. The prized German 6th Army, Hitler's best, hammered the metropolis day after day. Taking one building, losing it, then regaining it back again.

Masters planned on returning to Wrexham then called ahead. He was on a train to return. He was positive that Ian Frost was being hidden there. Mrs. Miller was his prime suspect for whatever reason unknown to him. Some of the girls overheard her after she hung up on the rude man. Word got back to Carol and Emma that the man was returning to find Ian Frost.

"I think we ought to leave here right after dinner," Emma sounded frightened by the prospect of being exposed and separated from Carol. She was his best friend and didn't want to lose her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.