Blitz - Cover

Blitz

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It is World War II. France is beaten. The Battle for Britain has begun. A famous movie star puts her son on the wrong train. When she realizes her mistake, she has a search made to his whereabouts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Patricia was given a transfer back to London due to her parents repeated requests. The staff tried to get the Staley's to reconsider, but they insisted. Reluctantly she packed to leave. She wasn't really that heartbroken about it. She missed her father and mother greatly and was starting to get homesick.

Although Carol loved Patricia, she was secretly happy that she'd have Emma to herself. She had Emma write a dozen notes to his mother for Patricia to drop into the mail one at a time. She didn't complain when Patricia monopolized the rest of her time with Emma. She knew as soon as she boarded that train, Emma and her would be lovers. Carol could not imagine life without him. The way he licked her pussy sent her to dizzying heights. She even felt herself squirting something into his face. Not every time, but enough to wonder if this was what was called an orgasm.

Patricia swore an additional oath that she wouldn't breath a word about Ian dressed as a girl called Emma Parks. Their last night together, Emma tried to make it so special to her, as he licked her for over an hour straight while listening to Patricias gasps and heavy breathing. He finally ended by putting his hardened penis into her pussy. For the first time, he felt a new sensation. It got harder at the end then a tiny spritz shot into her.

"Thank you," the redhead finally was able to say.

"You're welcome," Emma replied trying to stay inside of her but it just slipped out.

"That was the best going away present I could even ask for," she kissed him longingly on the lips with her tongue invading his mouth.

Carol joined them putting her finger up Patricia and trying to duplicate the feeling the redhead got from Emma. She wasn't successful, but she wanted to try. Tomorrow night Emma would be all hers. With Emily in the TB asylum and Patricia returning to London, Carol could pretend that she was Emma's wife.


By summer of 1941, Miriam finished her stint in making her movie. Because of morning sickness, the star actress did all her shots that didn't need Leslie Howard and all of the closeups. She did a few re-shoots for the editing process then went back home to await the birth of her baby. This pregnancy was worse on her compare to Ian. He was no trouble at all. But she was many years younger and didn't have the problems her body was giving her in her middle thirties. Nonetheless, she wanted a daughter badly. She missed her son but the mail forwarded to her from her now defunct old address made her happy and more content. The Germans had finally hit her old luxurious apartment but Gregory was at headquarters assisting brigader general Brads planning logistics for the eventual invasion of France. No one could see this on the horizon yet, but the plans were serious as if the landing would take next week.

Gregory spent three to four days at a time with his wife before having to return to London which was now taking a terrible drubbing from Germany's newest bombers. The RAF now had radar and Hitler was taking huge losses from the Spitfires thinking that it was radar picking up the flights across the channel. But it was Enigma that was the true source of the Nazi plans. The losses were so great that the Germans took to night time bombing runs and ceased all day time raids.

Now that the baby was on its way, the Mills went all out on the sexual activities with each other. Gregory's mates back at headquarters felt he was the luckiest man on the face of the earth that he had such a gorgeous woman as his wife. He had to relate to them he knew her before she became a star. Only Vivian Leigh compared to Miriam Frost in beauty. They were equals in that catagory.


Carol and Emma slept together in the nude every night. Emma kept having the wierd feelings that their being together wasn't going to be too much longer. He had his leg and arm draped about her body that showed the little breasts she was starting to grow. He wanted her with him always. Not only was she aggressive with him, but she also sweet, tender and loving. What he feared in her a year ago, he accepted now as part of her character. Her soft breathing on his bare chest felt nice as he fought to get some sleep himself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.