Dear Diary
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

ESP Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Fred is sent on an unusual trip. You might like to see what happened.

Caution: This ESP Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Dear Diary

Our time together was pleasant that winter. The winter here was only slightly cooler than the rest of the year, so I began putting in the garden spot. Everyone else stayed inside and complained that they were freezing.

The days finally got warmer, and it was time to put in the regular crops. We had plenty of help, since everyone was able to take a turn with the plowing and planting.

After that was finished, everyone spent some time each day practicing self defense. We had a family discussion and everyone thought we were still susceptible to attack from the local warlords. So "the best defense is a good offense" became our byword.

After the weather warmed up, the big bed was still used by everyone. Jojo said, "I am going to be warm sometimes. The sex doesn't hurt either." The girls all laughed at that.

One day Billie and Night came up and told me that they thought they had the van problem beaten. "What are you using for fuel?" I asked them.

"Night came up with the idea of using hydrogen from electrolyzed water," Billie said. "The battery will make enough to start the van on, and the generator will make enough to fill up the hydrogen tank. I only had to tweak the generator output a little bit to make it feasible."

"Very good," I said, "I am pleased that we could make a more comfortable trip to town if need be."

The van ran fine and would make a trip to town in one day for supplies; we still needed to take the crops in on the wagon.

That year went by uneventfully, other than my excellent health and the good health of my family. Joy and Night had me tuned up to be able to perform up to the girls' "specifications" most nights. Jojo, Billie, Joy and Night were all happy with our sex lives and cared a great deal for me, but Ellie loved me. If you have ever had anyone that truly loved you, then you know it can make your life very satisfying with the give and take of being in love.

That fall we took our crops in to town to sell. We had no trouble, because I kept my thumb on Billie, and I think the toughs remembered what happened last year.

That winter, Ellie came to me and told me she thought she was pregnant. "I am happy, Ellie," I told her with a long hug and a kiss. "Please let Joy and Jojo take a look at you to make sure you are alright."

Joy and Jojo looked her over and sure enough, she was pregnant. I didn't think it was possible, but I guess we were genetically close enough to have offspring.

With the announcement of Ellie's pregnancy, we had a big discussion regarding whether Billie and Jojo wanted to have children also. They were both very agreeable with having my children. I don't think women had a big choice on their home worlds.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.