Dear Diary - Cover

Dear Diary

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 6

ESP Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fred is sent on an unusual trip. You might like to see what happened.

Caution: This ESP Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Both Joy and Night agreed that we would help this woman. We helped her up and into the house.

I thought Joy and Night were tall, this woman was over seven feet tall, and shaped like earthly women were. She had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her name, the best I could get from Joy was Friendly Hopper. Vocally, her name sounded something like Bi/le'/moe. I asked, and it was granted that I could call her Billie.

She said she was freezing, and she was cool to the touch. We gave her some food, and sorted through some of the clothes from the other red ones and got her clothed adequately. Her breath would knock over a horse, so I got her a toothbrush and toothpaste and showed her about brushing her teeth. (You need to remember that I am working totally through translation via Joy or Night, as Billie's language is nearly unpronounceable to me.)

We worked in the garden that afternoon. Billie pitched right in with us. She was a good and willing worker, and very strong. She was also very good natured, and laughed readily.

We all talked, and worked that day and bathed before supper. Billie loved the warm bath and was totally uninhibited about being naked in the same room as us.

I was used to Joy and Night's looks, and was surprised when Billie had nipples and fairly large breasts. Joy's people don't nurse their young; they are born able to eat the same food the adults eat.

I asked Billie if her people nursed their babies. I found out that they did, usually for their equivalent of two years. I told her that my people also nursed their young.

Billie looked very like humans, with the exception of her bright red skin and large size. Her hair was wavy and very pretty, her breasts looked mediums sized on her frame, but were actually big. Her facial features were angular, but not rough like the red men we had seen.

We put her up in the bedroom that Night had been using, since they both slept with me.

Life went on for us. We worked together, talked and learned about each other. I couldn't pronounce enough words in Billie's language to make much use of it, but she was making a passable job of learning English.

I was feeling better than I had felt in years. With Joy and Night helping me, my body was in good health and I was getting younger looking and feeling.

About two months after Billie came to live with us; I didn't even have any gray hair. I have had gray hair since I was twenty-five.

We all learned about each other, and had a good "family" life. Billie had been an ergonomic engineer before she had been caught in a police sweep and convicted of sedition. She was a "militant feminist" in my language; she called herself a person who favored rights for women.

She could build or fix nearly anything we had. My technology was very old to her, as their weapons had also been of the energy type. She looked at everything that I had brought with me and had several ideas for making use of it.

She mentioned that the long swords that we had liberated from our attackers were very valuable. I didn't really like the big swords very much, and other than the one that Night carried, it was nothing extra. We gave her the big sword and a knife. She sparred with Night often and learned many of the green people's fighting techniques. She knew some of her people's techniques, but Night said they depended too much on being bigger and stronger than their opponents are.

One thing that Billie did was to redesign the grip on each of our pistols. She felt and drew our hands and built up or shaved off the grips of our pistols so that they fit our hands much better. After she was finished with mine I was able to shoot a much tighter group than before, so were Night and Joy. I gave her a pistol and rifle, she took my CZ 9mm for a pistol and my 45-70 Marlin for a rifle. She eventually got around to ergonomically fixing up our long guns, also.

About that time, a good thing happened. Well, I thought it was very good. I awoke one morning with an erection. Joy noticed it as soon as I did. (I think she watched my thoughts often.) She snuggled up and sent, "Fred will you have sex with me? I know that is how you do it."

I nodded, kissed her cheek and said, "Joy you are one of my best friends, of course I will have sex with you. Show me how."

The kiss had excited her, she kissed my lips and trailed kisses down my body. I knew that her sex organs were in her mouth and throat, the male part on her equivalent of her tongue (non functional) and the female part in her throat with a tube that let the male part of the gamete down into her body to merge with the egg.

My penis is not really large, but it is definitely bigger than her tongue, so when she got down to it, she sent, "Fred you are big, this will be very good for me, I hope it is also good for you."

Joy gave me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. I think what made it extra good was that she wanted it very much, and was aggressive about wanting me in her mouth. As she got more excited she slid me down her throat. I felt myself enter a tight opening and could tell that Joy was losing control now as she was sending out waves of good feelings. It was getting good to me also, and I grabbed her head and began to vigorously stroke into her throat. I was concerned that I would hurt her, but she was sending out so much pleasure that I knew I wasn't. I didn't last long and I was coming down her throat. She didn't have to swallow, but I could tell that she was shocked at the volume of semen, and she sent out a wave of pleasure and fainted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.