Dear Diary
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

ESP Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fred is sent on an unusual trip. You might like to see what happened.

Caution: This ESP Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

I awoke the next morning feeling pretty good. I took care of my morning business, checked my sugar and took my medication. I then asked if Joy would like to share some of the bird that I had left.

"My people don't eat much meat, but I will share with you. I have prepared some food that you might like also," Joy invited.

Joy had fixed some food that was like cream of wheat or grits. It tasted fine and we had a pleasant breakfast.

We walked outside and talked about small things around the farm. They had hand-dug a well. It was accessed with a bucket and rope.

"The sunshine feels so good today. It gives me energy just to feel it," Joy said.

"Do you really derive energy from sunlight, or does it just feel good for the warmth?" I asked.

"I actually get some energy from it. My skin translates the suns light into some basic sugars, if I am getting enough water and minerals," It answered.

"I have to consume food to derive all of my body's energy," I allowed.

We worked together and had a really pleasant time. The stress level was very low for us working as a team.

Joy had a big garden, and three big fields, probably 120 acres in extent. It had a team of the cattle that were used to pull the tillage equipment. One of the fields was growing a crop similar to grain sorghum to provide feed for the cows. One field was growing a crop similar to oats and the other was growing wheat. I don't know about the molecular makeup, but it looked like wheat.

There was also a farm wagon, it was for general-purpose use and was pulled by the cattle. It had a metal bed, metal wheels and tires made of a compound that looked like plastic. The braking system was hydraulic with disk brakes on the rear wheels.

"Where did you get your wagon?" I asked.

"We traded for it when we first got here," Joy answered.

We ate some more of the "grits" for lunch, and also for supper. It was a monotonous diet.

I checked my sugar and found it to be up a bit, but not enough to worry about. I took my meds and cleaned my equipment. After I was finished, I told Joy I was headed for bed.

"Fred, I heard you dreaming last night. Do you mind if I watch your dreams?"

I figured Joy could watch them without telling me so I said, "Sure, maybe it will help us know each other better."

I lay down and was thinking about my dreams. I am not one to remember my dreams unless they are nightmares and wake me up, so I didn't have any idea what I dream about. I dozed off.

The next morning I asked Joy, "Don't you sleep?"

"Yes, Fred, but not as much as you do. I sleep one night in three here. I find that is plenty of sleep to keep me rested and healthy."

"Fred, who were the people in your dreams?"

"I don't know, Joy. I don't remember my dreams. My people have active minds and don't mask them during sleep. You will have to describe them to me."

"There was a person with white skin and yellow hair. You were dreaming of holding her close and what I would describe as breeding. There were two women also blonde who were smaller then you and played around you, and a man also smaller, with dark hair," he described.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.