House Perks - Cover

House Perks

Copyright© 2006 by Severusmax

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A freshman Congressman from Pennsylvania becomes closer to a saucy Latina colleague from the other party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Slow   Politics  

“Sit down for a moment, both of you. I think that you should know, first of all, that all of us now know about your relationship with each other. That includes Molly here. So, here it goes. I’m moving in with your mother and will therefore be around more often as needed. You can keep sleeping with each other, and yes, Jose, Molly still wants to sleep with you. That’s a given. My relationship with Molly will continue as well.

“Felicia, you will have the option of sleeping with me, too, if you wish. That’s entirely up to you, of course. Jose, I know that might bother you if she goes for it, but think of it this way. She’ll have two lovers, as will you, at least, so there will be no reason to be jealous for either of you. She won’t feel as neglected when you and Molly are together, you see,” Philip Sundermann, “Just understand that I’m the boss now. I’m the man of the house. Are we clear, Jose?”

“Actually, I think that it might be best if Molly moved in with us, if she’s okay with that. How about it, Molly? Ready to leave the hubby?” Angelica proposed with a grin.

“Sure, I am, but with my likely divorce settlement, we probably won’t have to stay here long. I can even buy you out of your lease, I think. I’m certainly done with my husband. He’s ignored and neglected me long enough. I have needs and I will take care of them, thank you very much!” Molly smiled now at both of her boyfriends.

“I also think that, given that Jose and Felicia are already okay with brother-sister incest, we should take it further. I am willing to sleep with either or both of them, as they wish. I generally haven’t considered myself bi. I’ve always thought of myself as a straight woman, only into the cock, but I am willing to experiment for my daughter’s sake ... and Jose, my boy, well, I’ve seen you in action. How about it, son? Want to become a motherfucker?” Angelica offered her teenagers her body as well.

Jose’s and Felicia’s eyes just plain grew as a large as baseballs, while their jaws dropped and their tongues hung out ... It had been one of their shared fantasies to fuck their mother, and now she was offering them the chance ... Why wouldn’t they seize the opportunity to bed their mother?

“Yeah, Mom ... that ... that would make both of us very happy indeed. And I think that I will gladly sleep with Philip, too. Shouldn’t we ladies also fuck Molly, though?” Felicia licked her lips at the prospect of screwing that delicious AA that had shared her brother with her recently.

“If all of us ladies want that, sure ... I’m game. What about you, Molly?” Angelica approached Molly, planting a kiss on Philip’s other girlfriend’s mouth.

Molly couldn’t help but melt on Angelica’s tongue, even as Felicia walked over and began to fondle their butts. The next shocker came when Jose headed straight for Philip and dove in for a French kiss of his own, surprising all with the intensity of his lust for another guy. While Felicia took turns kissing Molly and her own mother, Jose made out with his mother’s supposedly straight boyfriend. Philip himself was stunned by how much he enjoyed making out with a young man like Jose.

After a little bit, the group swapped places and Philip tasted Felicia’s lips for the first time, her hot Latin blood proving the equal to her mother’s as she gave him more than a little tongue. In the meantime, Molly and Angelica each swapped spit with Jose, before the latter finally unbuckled his pants and started to kiss his dick at last. Before they could stop themselves, both Angelica and Molly were engaged in sucking Jose’s cock and balls.

While that trio became intimate in short order, Felicia put some lube on Philip’s dick and told him, rather bluntly, “Let’s keep it strictly anal and oral for now. Jose and I only do that and oral, too. Sound fair? I love it in the ass, anyway, and it won’t get me pregnant. Trust me, by the time that you and I do it in the pussy, I’ll be more than eager, but for now, let’s wait until you can’t be punished for knocking me up. Same deal as with Jose. He gets the pussy as well when I come of age, though I promise that you’ll get my cherry twat, just as he got my virgin ass.”

“Sounds great, in fact. One forgets that you’re only 16, given that you’re a bit mature for your age. Glad that you’re open to anal, and yes, I don’t want to ruin our lives by going to prison. No one has proof unless I knock you up. No pussy until you’re legal. It’s a deal,” Philip smiled as he eased into Felicia’s booty from behind, enjoying the tightness of her culo.

There was no such constraint for Jose when screwing his own mother, which he now did feverishly. Pretty soon, he was balls deep within her twat, screwing the living hell out of the woman who brought him into the world. He couldn’t know it, but she was hyper-fertile right then. Jose was about to breed his mother and bring his own brother or sister into the world, not that Philip would mind. In fact, Philip had already impregnated Molly Jansen, and that was during their first encounter in his office, while Angelica had watched with delight.

Speaking of Molly, she began feeding her tits to Angelica, letting the Congresswoman suck on them with surprising eagerness. Molly had long secretly fantasized about doing that to someone, such as her husband Erik, but nothing came of it. Now it was happening, not only with a woman, but with one closer to her own age, and there was something deliciously intimate, even tender and vulnerable about eroticizing this nurturing act in such a context. Certainly, Angelica enjoyed it, and swore to herself that she would let any of her partners suck her tits whenever they wished in the future, just as she intended to continue drinking from Molly’s bosom, too.

This was, regrettably, when a knock came at the door, and Molly was really the only person free to answer it. She did, and there was Erik Jansen, her husband of sixteen years. He stepped inside and handed her an envelope, in which were divorce papers and photographs of her being intimate with both Philip and Jose. The look on his face made it plain that he was deadly serious, especially now seeing his wife naked with four other people, two of them clearly documented as her lovers.

“Molly, for some time now, our marriage has been on the rocks. You have cheated on me. I have cheated on you. We have drifted apart. I suspected that you were sleeping with your boss ever since the campaign ... and now I have proof of it. I think that you are drawn to politics and powerful men. It’s just not my style, though. We have grown apart. I found a new partner. You have found ... well, whatever this is called. I want a divorce. My high school sweetheart and I ... We started talking again online, not long after her divorce and I’m going back to Minnesota to be with her. Don’t fight me on this and you’ll get the house. Fight me and it’s scorched earth, honey,” Erik warned her, scowling a bit, “I had no idea just what a slut you were until now.”

“Look, Erik ... Yes, you caught me. I’m a slut. I just didn’t realize it until recently. I was born to fuck around. Frankly, I want a divorce, too. You see, I didn’t start cheating until I couldn’t get it with you. When you lost interest, Philip was there for me. It snowballed from there, dear. There is no need for scorched earth, as you put it. If we can sign a reasonable divorce settlement, given that we have no kids together, that would be a great start,” Molly offered him.

“I ... lost interest because I thought that you were cheating already. I don’t think that now. I can always tell when you’re lying, Molly, and I doubt that you are right now. About that same time, I learned that I’m ... sterile. I badly needed to break things off before you accidentally had Philip’s or that other man’s kids. I was afraid that you would try to pin it on me, and then I would have to make my sterility a public record. Also, Darlene has four kids of her own and since their father is in prison, I basically get a family and fatherhood after all. Face it, Molly ... We stopped wanting the same things years ago. Let’s sit down soon and work this out. A fair and peaceful divorce,” Erik said, “I would shake your hand, but ... well...”

“You don’t know where it’s been. And you’re right. I won’t go into details, but as you can see, we’re having an orgy. Care to join us for one last hurrah?” Molly winked at him.

“Um ... no. I’ll pass. The very fact that you would ask me that, given everything, shows how little we have in common these days. I don’t do orgies. I want marriage, family, fatherhood. I’m a family man. Old-fashioned morals and all that jazz, despite my cheating, which was still wrong, but then, I’m human, too. I just took longer to find a family than expected. Goodbye, Molly. We did have some good years together, didn’t we? Have your lawyer contact mine and we’ll sort this out. Darlene has a place and it’s great for fishing. I’m going to pack up and leave as soon as I can,” Erik told her, closing the door behind him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.