Enduring Lust - Cover

Enduring Lust

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

The next day was a bright, sunny, warm October Monday... the perfect day for a family outing to Fort Myers Beach. Mike sat on a beach chair with his long legs stretched out in front of him, helping his twin sons build a sand castle. He looked out to the water's edge where the gently frothing surf caressed the beach and saw his pretty wife and the sexy, blonde nanny helping his daughter, Carly with a boogie board. She was having trouble staying on it, even though the Gulf waves were mild, and the two beautiful women were helping her.

Katelyn wore a pink, tropical-print bikini. Her dark, wavy hair was in a ponytail, and she wore sunglasses. The nanny wore a little white crocheted bikini that was almost just a set of triangles woven together... one over each nipple, with much of her large breasts still showing. The bottoms were just another couple of fabric swatches... one over her pubic mound and the other one barely covering her tight bottom. Her firm cheeks were clearly visible, especially as she moved and the bottoms rode up.

Mike watched them from the distance, his gaze hidden behind his mirrored sunglasses. He saw men of all ages walk by and notice the two pretty ladies taking care of the little girl in the water. He saw some of them stop and stare. If they only knew, he thought to himself; they would really want to stop and look at the ladies. He couldn't believe how sexy it was to see his wife come to life in the presence of the sexy, little nanny. He had never seen Katelyn look happier... or more beautiful and full of life. She had never been sexier, either. As he watched them and became aroused, he was grateful for his baggy swim trunks. The thought of the two of them together was almost more than he could bear.

A minute later, Carly dragged her boogie board out of the water and walked over to her father and brothers and sat down to help them with the sand castle. Katelyn and Hayley wandered out into the Gulf, stopping when they were almost up to their necks. Under the relative obscurity of the water, they pressed their bodies together, stealing a quick kiss when they were sure no one was looking. Since Hayley was shorter, she was hidden by the water, and Katelyn removed Hayley's bikini top and handed it to her. With a naughty smile, she closed her hands around Hayley's large, delicious breasts and fondled them, pinching the pink nipples between her fingers until they were full and hard.

Hayley raised her face to Katelyn's and Katelyn pressed her mouth to Hayley's soft lips, so enthralled, she almost didn't care who saw them, but knowing the undulating waves provided some cover.

Their mouths met hungrily, and Katelyn had to raise her head or she would need to make love to Hayley right there in the water. She took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around the sexy, petite blonde.

The sun was shining brightly, and a gull, and then a pelican glided gracefully overhead, silhouetted in the azure sky. Katelyn felt at peace and so incredibly happy due to the absence of guilt. She was so fortunate and so free... free to be a good wife and lover to her husband, the father of her children; and free to enjoy the love and lust she shared with Hayley. It was a love and a passion that had transformed her life.

Katelyn looked down into Hayley's pretty face and stared deeply into her aqua eyes.

"I love you, Hayley," she said tenderly.

Hayley didn't answer, but she didn't need to. The look on her radiant face as she gazed at Katelyn spoke volumes. They embraced tightly, reveling in the moment in complete and total accord. Then they turned and walked back toward the beach, enjoying the sunny day and basking in the warmth of their collective emotions.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.