Enduring Lust
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

It was almost Halloween, and in Southwest Florida its arrival was not heralded by colorful foliage and crisp breezes. It was an enjoyable time of year, nonetheless, and the three McKinley children were busy making Halloween pictures. Six-year-old Carly and her almost four-year-old twin brothers were busy putting stickers of ghosts, witches and pumpkins on black construction paper while their pretty, blonde nanny, Hayley looked on. Their mother, Katelyn was in the other room talking on the phone to their father. She walked into the kitchen and handed the phone to Carly. "Daddy wants to say hello," she told her daughter with a smile. "Then give the phone to the boys."

She walked into the kitchen and retrieved a bottle of water from the refrigerator. She smiled as her children were chatting happily with their father and took a sip of water. Although Katelyn looked tranquil and pretty in a black and white print skirt, a black blouse and strappy black sandals, she was starting to feel stressed. The nervousness and guilt she felt every time Mike was home was becoming unbearable. She set the water down on the granite countertop and went to take the phone from her son, Connor as he was saying good-bye to his daddy.

"Daddy said he's coming home on Saturday, and he has a surprise for us," she told her excited children.

Katelyn's pretty blue eyes met Hayley's aqua ones, and she smiled at the nanny. Hayley knew Katelyn well enough to realize she was disturbed about her husband's impending arrival. It was easier to handle their situation when he was traveling on business. Hayley knew Katelyn was finding it more and more difficult to justify in her mind what she was doing. During the first months of their relationship, Katelyn had been on a high... one both sexual and emotional. Now she felt overwhelmed by the situation... at least when her husband was present. The rest of the time, she could easily forget her guilt and be swept away by the love and lust she felt for Hayley.

Katelyn started walking down the hall to her bedroom, and she heard Hayley tell the children she would be back in a minute to see their pictures. Katelyn turned around to see Hayley following her down the tiled hall. Hayley looked at Katelyn's pretty face and was saddened to see tears gleaming in her eyes. Hayley reached out her hand and Katelyn took it. "It's okay, Katelyn. You're not hurting anyone. You're just being true to your heart," Hayley said gently, squeezing Katelyn's hand.

"I wish I could see it like that," she replied. "Sometimes I can, and then there are times I feel so guilty."

"I know," said Hayley, and she drew Katelyn into an embrace and kissed her lips gently and tenderly.

As always, the passion ignited between the two women, and the kiss rapidly grew more frenzied as Katelyn pushed her tongue into Hayley's willing mouth.

"Mmmm," they both moaned as they pressed together, their breasts touching, their nipples almost connecting through their tops.

Hayley pulled away with a gentle squeeze to Katelyn's backside. "I'm going back to the kids. We'll pick up where we left off tonight," she said with a sexy smile. Katelyn nodded, desire flowing through her at the thought. She watched the blonde's sexy, little behind sway as she moved down the hall. How could something that felt so right be wrong? Katelyn wondered. Maybe her guilt wasn't justified after all.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.