Enduring Lust - Cover

Enduring Lust

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

On Saturday morning, Katelyn was exhausted and slept in late while Mike played with the kids. Hayley slept in as well. Whenever Mike came home from a long trip, she knew to stay in the background and give him time with his family. She rose before Katelyn; however, and busied herself doing some light housework for her employer/lover.

Katelyn was not only tired from her passionate encounter with her sexy nanny the previous evening, but the guilt was starting to poke holes in her denial of it s existence, and it was wearing her out. She couldn't believe she had gotten so wild with Hayley while her husband was home asleep in their bedroom. When she finally got up, she was sweet and cheerful to everyone, but Hayley sensed that something was bothering her. The day passed quickly with the three adults mainly interacting with the three active children and not too much with each other.

After dinner, Mike slid his arms around Katelyn's waist as she was rinsing dishes in the sink.

"I can't wait to be with you tonight," he said meaningfully, kissing her gently on the side of the neck.

Katelyn felt a jumble of emotions, including dread in the pit of her stomach. That feeling made her feel even guiltier. She couldn't deny it. She loved her husband, but she didn't desire him very much. Their once-passionate sex life had become boring and routine... well before Hayley had come into Katelyn's life. Having three young children had taken care of that. Katelyn knew that while she loved Mike, she was in love with Hayley. And the sex with Hayley was so amazing it almost defied description. Even when sex with Mike had been more passionate, it was never as intense as what she experienced with the pretty blonde. Realizing this and admitting it did nothing to assuage Katelyn's guilt. It only made her feel worse.

Moments later, she caught Hayley in the bathroom, putting some folded towels away in the linen closet.

"Listen, Hayley, Mike wants sex tonight, but I don't think I'm going to be up to coming to see you after, like usual," Katelyn explained. "I'm worn out for some reason. I think I'll just roll over and go to sleep when he does," Katelyn laughed.

"You're probably worn out from being a tigress with me last night," Hayley chuckled. "I loved it, by the way."

"I know, I was there," Katelyn said with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you," Katelyn drew Hayley into her arms and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

The sweet kiss and the declaration of love made Hayley's disappointment fade. She usually had Katelyn in her bed after she had sex with her husband. Hayley liked nothing better than to feast on Katelyn's cum-filled pussy. She also knew Katelyn was feeling uncomfortable, and she supposed she couldn't blame her. It had to feel awkward to have your husband around when you were living with your lover. And although Hayley always tried to assure Katelyn to show him love and affection and to give him sex, she supposed it was easier for her to say than for Katelyn to do. It was obviously weighing on her a little, and she would give Katelyn the space she needed to deal with it.

An hour or so later, Katelyn was lying naked in her bed, the cool sheets caressing her skin. Mike came out of the bathroom and slipped into bed with her. His hand slid over her hip and the top of her thigh.

"Mmmm, naked and waiting for me. What more can a man ask for?"

Katelyn squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the guilt. As Mike caressed her, his fingers inevitably found her bare pubic area, and he pulled down the sheet and looked at it in surprise. Katelyn waited in silence.

"I love it. You feel so smooth. What made you decide to do this?"

Katelyn didn't want to answer, so she kissed her husband and stuck her tongue deeply into his mouth, pressing herself against him. Mike's passion ignited, and he forgot his question. After long spells on the road, Mike was ready to go at it quickly. Also, since having the children, sex with Katelyn was never a long and luxurious experience. She seemed to prefer quick lovemaking, and it worked well for him since it was difficult to hold-out. He pulled Katelyn on top of him and impaled her on his shaft. As usual, Katelyn thought about Hayley while she had sex with her husband. Her need to climax as she visualized Hayley pumping the Butterfly vibrator in and out of her, overcame her guilt, and she cried out as she climaxed on her husband's penis. Her movements brought Mike to climax as well, and then he kissed her and rolled over as he always did.

Katelyn padded into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and felt her husband's sperm drip out of her. There would be no being eaten by Hayley tonight. She put on a short, cotton nightshirt and climbed into bed. She felt very disturbed, and she was exhausted. Moments later, Katelyn fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.