Enduring Lust - Cover

Enduring Lust

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

Katelyn had been correct in assuming Mike would be too tired to request sex that night, and she was very relieved when he went to bed not long after tucking the children into their beds. Hayley came home shortly after everyone except Katelyn was in bed. When Katelyn heard the nanny return, she went to her room to talk to her.

Hayley was wearing tight jeans and a dark brown gauzy sleeveless top trimmed with gold braid. She had on high brown open-toe wedge-heeled shoes and looked trendy and very sexy. Of course, she was surrounded by shopping bags.

"You didn't spend too much of your own money, did you?" Katelyn asked with a concerned tone.

"Don't worry, Katelyn. I used the money you gave me, and I found some great sales. Wait until you see the lingerie I bought."

But Katelyn would not view Hayley's purchases that night. All of her uncomfortable feelings about her husband being home, and the flickers of guilt that danced through her mind like flames, evaporated as lust began to build in her. She beckoned to Hayley and began to kiss her hungrily when Hayley came to her. All Katelyn's emotions had transferred into strong feelings of passion, and she squeezed Hayley's bottom through her jeans and grasped her tightly against herself.

Hayley moaned as Katelyn reached up and untied the halter-style neck of Hayley's top, letting it slip down to reveal her glorious breasts. Katelyn's mouth was ravenous on the hard nipples, and they grew more erect with the pressure of her tongue and teeth. She began to push Hayley back toward the bed and soon she was lying on top of her, pressing hard against her as they sunk into the mattress. Hayley reached up and grabbed Katelyn's silky camisole and pulled it up. They both moaned when they felt their bare breasts press together.

Katelyn was kissing Hayley deeply and hungrily, her tongue flickering frantically over the blonde's teeth and gums. Katelyn began to suck hard on Hayley's wet tongue, and Hayley moaned and writhed as she wrapped her legs around Katelyn, digging the heels of her stylish shoes into Katelyn's soft backside. Katelyn extricated herself and began to undo the button on Hayley's jeans, unzipping them and pulling them off her soft legs, taking the shoes off with them. Now Hayley was clad only in tiny black, silk panties. Katelyn's mouth closed over the crotch of the panties as she hungrily chewed the material and feasted on Hayley's pussy. "God, Katelyn!!!!" Hayley cried in ecstasy. She felt like her pussy was on fire from Katelyn's exploring mouth.

When the brunette finally came up for air, she grabbed the panties and ripped them from Hayley's slender body. "Where are the vibrators?" she asked, almost panting in her excitement.

"The bottom drawer of my dresser," Hayley answered, barely able to speak.

Katelyn stood up and removed her silky boxers to expose her bare pubic area. Hayley could see it was shiny with her juices. Katelyn went to the dresser and bent down to the bottom drawer. Hayley's eyes were glued to her lover's tight backside while she looked through the drawer, trying to make a selection. She took something from the drawer, slid the drawer shut, and turned around. The sexy wife and mother was now hiding something behind her back as she walked to the bed and her naked nanny. Katelyn held up the large, ribbed magenta vibrator and a tube of lubricant. She put the vibrator in her mouth and sucked it sexily. Kneeling on the bed by Hayley, she squirted some lubricant from the tube onto her fingers and placed her lubricated digits on Hayley's rosebud anus. She lubricated the little, wrinkled hole and then gently glided her oily fingers inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.