Enduring Lust
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

When the two sexy ladies had exited the shower, Hayley told Katelyn she had a surprise for her and that she'd be back in a minute. Katelyn toweled herself dry while she waited for her lover's return. She was feeling so happy and satisfied; and yet, there was something that was disturbing her equilibrium, and she couldn't quite wrap her mind around it. She was distracted from her thoughts; however, when Hayley entered the bathroom with a can of lady's shaving gel, a package of razors and a small, electric shaver.

"I've been thinking about this, Katelyn," she said. "Would you let me shave your pussy? I know you trim it real neatly, but I'd love to have you all bare and smooth like me."

Katelyn didn't hesitate. She'd been considering doing this herself. "Sure, let's play spa, and you can shave me. But I request to be licked and eaten when I'm all free of hair," she said with a laugh.

"As if you could stop me," Hayley replied, spreading a thick towel over the cream-colored bathroom rug that stood on the textured, earth-tone tile.

Katelyn lay down and spread her lovely legs. Hayley gently ran the electric shaver over her pubic mound and her outer lips, and very carefully over her soft inner lips. Then she filled the sink with warm water and lathered Katelyn's whole pubic area, and she very delicately began to shave her lover's soft skin, rendering it smooth and hairless. Katelyn lay back and relaxed. She trusted Hayley completely, and she was getting excited as Hayley spread her lips and gently stroked the razor over her flesh. By the time she was completely smooth, she was so turned-on that her juices were running out of her and mingling with the foaming shave gel. Hayley noticed this, of course, and was very turned-on herself. She couldn't be touching Katelyn as intimately as was needed to shave her, without getting excited. She wet a wash cloth with warm water and mopped it over Katelyn, cleaning the last remnants of gel and hair from her, and then she knelt down, leaning close to the bare pussy and blew warm air on it.

Katelyn's flesh tingled. "Oh, Hayley, that feels so good."

Hayley's tongue was on Katelyn in an instant, lapping and sucking at the soft, bare, exposed skin. Katelyn's silky skin was making Hayley wild and her mouth was working voraciously on her lover. Katelyn squirmed in delight, her hands going to the blonde's head and stroking her hair. As Hayley stroked her tongue over and over the hairless flesh, Katelyn's excitement grew to a fever-pitch. When the nanny finally sucked her clit into her mouth hungrily, Katelyn cried out and climaxed.

"God, Hayyleyyyy!!!!!"

After Katelyn calmed, Hayley gazed into her eyes as she wiped her mouth with her hand. "How was your first climax without hair?" she asked jokingly.

"Amazing," Katelyn replied as she pulled a naked Hayley on top of her. Hayley's smooth pussy began to grind and press against Katelyn's sleek, slippery one, and they cried out in unison as they climaxed together... a pile of breasts, lips, shapely limbs and soaking, smooth pussies on the bathroom floor of the master bathroom in the lovely McKinley home.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.