Enduring Lust
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Stephanie Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sequel to Unexpected Lust

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

A month had passed, and the threat of more hurricanes seemed to have passed as well, although the season had still not come to its conclusion. It was a hot, hazy morning, and Katelyn and Hayley had found themselves alone at home. Katelyn's daughter, Carly was in Kindergarten, and her twin sons were in a pre-school program three mornings a week. On this particular morning, the pretty dark-haired mother and her sexy, blonde nanny were swimming in the pool. The ladies often used the mornings alone to work-out together in Katelyn's home gym, since they both enjoyed doing that. After their work-out, they would always make sure to give themselves enough time to satisfy their lust before it was time to pick up the boys from pre-school.

On this morning, they had opted to swim laps for a change of pace, and Katelyn was trying hard at the moment to swim as fast as she could to catch up to Hayley, who certainly must have been a fish in a previous life. They had been swimming steadily for 20 minutes, and Katelyn was tired and wanted to stop and fool around with Hayley. They were skinny-dipping, and Katelyn had watched Hayley's firm, round cheeks and shapely legs gliding through the water in front of her for as long as she could stand it without touching them. She now moved her own lovely legs in a flurry of kicking and managed to catch the little blonde before she pushed off the wall again for another lap.

Katelyn grasped Hayley in a tight, playful embrace and squeezed her soft bottom in her hands. They both moaned.

"Work-out time's over, Young Lady," Katelyn stated with a laugh. "Now it's play-time."

"Mmmm," Hayley murmured as she snuggled up against Katelyn's body. "I guess I can deal with that."

"You are a really good swimmer. I couldn't keep up with you. I think I'm going to have to keep our work-outs on dry land from now on," Katelyn said with a smile. "You were really moving... even doing the back stroke, you were fast. Which stroke do you like doing best?"

"The breast stroke, of course," Hayley replied with lust in her luminous, aqua eyes.

She placed her hands on Katelyn's breasts and began to touch them with delicate, swirling strokes. She caressed the tender flesh with her finger tips, and then she let her nails tickle over Katelyn's nipples which were hard and pointy from her touch.

"Ohhhh, I think I like the breast stroke, too," Katelyn said with a dreamy sigh.

She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation of her beautiful lover's fingers rubbing her skin so sensuously, and then she let out a small cry when Hayley closed her mouth around a nipple and sucked it with relish. Hayley trailed her fingers over Katelyn's firm stomach and down to her pubic mound, which she then cupped with her palm.

Hayley removed her mouth from Katelyn's nipple and taking her hand, pulled her over to sit on the steps of the pool. They were now perched on the top step, their mouths meeting hungrily, and Hayley slid her hand down Katelyn's body again and began to stroke her pussy. With her other hand, Hayley slid two fingers into Katelyn's opening and began to pump them in and out.

"Oh God, Hayley!" Katelyn cried out, raising herself off the step and bracing her body with her hands. She began to lift and then lower herself on the nanny's fingers, her pussy pulsing as she rode them up and down.

Hayley began to rub Katelyn's swollen clit faster to match Katelyn's pace.

"It's so sexy to watch you fuck my fingers," Hayley said excitedly. "God, I love it!"

"I love it, too," Katelyn said, although she could barely breathe. There was something about the sexy blonde's fingers that made her crazy. She couldn't get enough of them. She pumped herself up and down more and more furiously, and it felt like her clit was on fire from Hayley's stroking.

"AHHHHHH, Hayley, don't stop! I'm cumming. Haaaayleeeeey!!!!!!!" Katelyn climaxed hard with her head tilted back and her breasts thrust forward as she pumped up and down on Hayley's fingers. Finally, she sighed in contentment and sank down beside her lover on the step.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.