Becoming a Slut Wife - Abby

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: A party chanhes his wife and not for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

You never know who your friends really are until you give them a chance to take advantage of you.

Abby and I had been married a little over ten years and it had been a great ten. The two of us always seemed to be on the same page no matter what we did. It was almost as if we could read each other's minds over a distance. An example: One morning I was getting ready to go to work and I noticed that I need new underwear. I made a mental note to pick up some the next time I went to the store. When I got home that night I found out that Abby had gone shopping and had purchased me some new briefs. She had stopped at Target to get some sheets that were on sale and for some reason that she hadn't understood she had grabbed me some underwear. Another time I was on the way home from work and instead of turning right onto our street I kept going straight. I don't know why I did it because I had no real reason not to make my turn. Whatever the reason I was almost at Safeway when I decided to turn back, but at the last minute I turned into the Safeway parking lot and went into the store. I had a sudden desire for spaghetti and meat sauce and I went inside and got the stuff I needed to make it. When I got home Abby called me on the phone just as I came in the door, "Do you mind if we go out for dinner tonight. I've had a craving for spaghetti all day and I don't have what we need to make at the house." Those are only two of the examples of how in tune with each other we are and there are many, many more.

Abby and I met in college, started dating, fell in love and we got married. We were both virgins when we tied the knot, Abby because she had promised her mother on her deathbed, and me because I had been too painfully shy to get anywhere with a girl. But even thought we started out inexperienced our sex life was a full and rich one. Again, our being in tune with each other had a lot to do with it. I instinctively knew when and where she wanted to be touched and how and she knew the same about me. As a gag gift one of her sisters had given her a box labeled "Sexual Instruction Manual" at her bridal shower and when Abby opened it she found a porno tape. For the first month of our marriage we played that tape over and over and did everything that we saw on that tape. We did oral, anal, and sixty-nine; we did missionary position, doggie style, several of the more acrobatic positions and in general had a grand old time.

We decided to buy more porno tapes and became frequent customers of the adult bookstore down town. We also had a large collection of dildos that we used in role playing, a sex swing hanging from the beams in the basement and a dozen different bottles of lotions and ointments. When it came to role-playing Abby's favorite was to believe she was getting fucked by two men at the same time. While I stroked into her ass she would use a dildo on her pussy and she always seemed to have a larger than average orgasm when we did that. Once, during a light hearted moment I asked her if she was ever going to drag another man home with her so she could do it for real. She blushed and said, "Good God no. I'm a married woman, not a slut. I could never do it with anyone I didn't know and if I did it with someone I know I would never be able to face them again." Being as tuned in to her as I was I knew that she meant it.

After ten years of marriage our sex life was still going gangbusters. We enjoyed sex six and seven times a week and it surprised us to hear that most of our married friends, who had been married as long as we had, were only having sex twice a week if even that. We had stopped buying porno tapes, but were still getting ideas from magazines like Penthouse Letters, Penthouse Forum and Gallery. On a trip to Mexico we made love on the little balcony outside our room. Abby leaned over the railing while I fucked her from behind. Several people saw us and knew what we were doing and they waved at us and Abby waved back. Another time we made love in the ladies room of a local bar while there was a line of women waiting outside and she sucked my dick in a stall in a men's room while other guys came in and took their whiz just feet away from us. Life was not dull for us - not ever!

It was my thirty-fifth birthday and Abby threw me a surprise party at one of the local bars. When I got home from work that night Abby said she wanted to eat out. I asked her where and she said the Watering Hole.

"I have a craving for one of their half pound ground rounds with a big slice of Bermuda onion."

We walked into the bar and the surprise was complete and we settled down to party. It was a Friday night and the Hole had a band so the drinking and dancing were unrestrained. As the birthday boy everyone wanted to buy me a drink and around eleven I started feeling a little woozy and by midnight I was passed out. Abby had been putting it away too, but she wasn't quite as bad off as I was. There were a couple of people who thought they were fairly sober and they loaded me into a car to take me home. I vaguely remember coming out of my alcohol induced stupor at one point to see Abby in only high heels and nylons being passed around by a group of guys who were kissing her and copping feels. It looked like she was protesting but I faded out without knowing. I woke up the next morning with a head that felt like a bass drum being pounded on. My mouth tasted like a cavalry regiment had ridden through it and as I stumbled to the bathroom I swore that I would never drink again. Finishing in the bathroom I went into the bedroom and found Abby asleep on the bed. There was dried cum everywhere. She had love bites on her tits, her legs were spread and I could see cum leaking out of her pussy lips, which were red and swollen. She had one high heel on and only god knew where the other one was; her nylons had runs and cum stains all over them and it was obvious that she had been well used. I looked down at her and wondered what the previous night had done to our life.

I managed to get to the kitchen and get the coffee going without having to rush to the bathroom and little by little I began to return to the land of the living. About two hours later I heard the shower start running and I knew that Abby was awake. I was sitting on the bed when she came out of the shower and when she saw me she started crying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, oh god I'm so sorry" and I got up and took her in my arms. She buried her head in my shoulder and she cried and cried. I led her over to the bed, put her down and held her until she got it all out of her system and then I took her downstairs and fed her breakfast. It was the middle of the afternoon before she could bring herself to tell me what had happened. I had been loaded into the car with Sam, Alice, Greg, Nancy and Sid and Abby had been loaded into the car with Ralph, Judy, Harry, Henry and Al. Ralph, Judy and Harry were in the front, with Judy in the middle and Abby was in the back sitting between Henry and Al. They weren't even out of the parking lot before Judy was necking with Harry while her husband Ralph drove. Abby had been drinking almost as much as me, but even as loaded as she was she was amazed at what Judy was doing with Harry sitting right next to her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.