What a Family
Part 5

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5 - This is not a stroke story! This is about a father abusing his entire family and the way it affects their lives. So, keep your fly closed and prepare handkerchiefs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Incest   DomSub   Group Sex   Slow  

I started calling mother every few days; just to check that she was getting the therapy. I also asked her about Tracy, and it turned out that Tracy was scheduled right after mother for all her therapy meetings.

The holidays were only 2 months away, and I was really hoping I'll be able to bring Sarah and the kids to meet the family.

Asking through my friend the psychiatrist, I learned that progress was slow with my mother and Tracy's situation was a bit more complicated because of the similarity of her case to drug addiction. I was told that therapy would help her but a cure will come depending on her own will power.

A few days before the holidays I called Tracy to ask how she was getting along.

"It's hard, Bob. George finally heard about my escapades and wants to divorce me. I haven't fucked around in the last three weeks but I sometimes feel I am about to break down."

"Tracy, you are doing a wonderful job. Hang in there, and it should slowly become easier, just don't break down. Now, does George know about your therapy?"

"No, I didn't want to tell him."

"Tell George about the therapy TODAY and tell him that you are doing it in order to save your marriage. Then ask him to hold on until I have an opportunity to speak to him, which should be not later than next week. It would also be good if you told him about Dad, about your rape and about the orgies. If George loves you at all - this should at least slow him down."

"OK, I'll do all that. God, you are helping all of us out of our problems even after all that we had done to you. I don't know how we can ever repay you."

"The only payment I want is to come next week with my family and see that everyone is well and happy. Achieving that will make me happy for the rest of my life."

The holidays arrived and I put my whole family on a plane and headed to Denver, hired a car there and drove out to mother's house. I was still apprehensive of Tracy's and John's behavior, but I hoped they would behave, at least with my kids around.

Arriving at the house I honked, and they all came out to greet us - this time with their spouses.

Mom was first, of course, and I introduced Sarah and the kids.

"So this is Sarah. I've heard a lot about you from Julie, and it was all good. I'm so happy to meet you at last. Joel and Mary, I'm your grandma and I'm very happy to meet you too. You are my first grandchildren, you know, and I've been waiting so long to have grandchildren. I love you already." The kids felt her love in the way only kids can, they hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"We love you too, Grandma. Right, Joel?"

"Yeah, we do." Confirmed her older brother.

Tracy came next, hugged me and whispered: "I'm still holding out, but you need to speak to George tonight!"

Then she hugged my wife, telling her: "Bob has done wonders for me, and I understand that you gave him the boost to do so. I'm very happy to meet such a wonderful woman and wife."

"Please meet my husband, George."

We all shook hands with George and I said: "George, I'm very pleased to meet you. We must find a few minutes to talk privately, though."

"Yes. I'm very confused about a few things and maybe you'll help me understand them. Tracy told me quite a lot, but somehow it doesn't seem to be enough."

John came next and to my surprise he hugged me. "You've probably saved my marriage. I really didn't want to let her go."

To Sarah he said: "They say that behind every great man there is a greater woman. You have a wonderful husband and I understand that you are the great woman who is pushing him forward."

He then introduced his wife, Brenda, who also thanked me for the changes that were going on with John. To that I replied:

"I heard that you are a wonderful woman yourself and that the whole family loves you. It's my pleasure having you as my sister-in-law."

Julie waited to be last and threw herself into my arms with a huge grin on her face. No words were needed. She hugged and kissed Sarah like old friends, said Hi to the kids who remembered her well and they hugged her too.

"I want you to meet my husband, Gary, the love of my life."

Gary came over and shook my hand with a big smile. "I understand that you are the one that is making this family into a normal family again. As I know all the history I can only say that I'm honored to meet you at last. Julie doesn't stop talking about your family and I hope I'll be able to raise a family like yours."

When we finally entered the house I wanted to perform a small test. I just couldn't resist it.

"Mom, get us some drinks."

Suddenly it was quiet in the room. My mother looked confused, then angry, and then she got it. With a big smile she said:

"Young man, when you want something from me - you have to say PLEASE."

I went to her and hugged her, almost crushing her bones.

"Mom, I'm ever so happy to hear that. That sentence should be carved on a stone and hung on the wall. Julie, how about getting some wine so we can toast to Mom's health."

Wine was brought and we raised a toast: "To Mom's health and recovery. May we always have to say 'please'."

During all this our kids were getting more attention than they were ever used to. Suddenly they had three aunts, three uncles and a Grandma who all wanted to play with them and talk to them. They felt somewhat bewildered with all the affection thrown at them so suddenly, but quickly bounced back with smiles on their faces.

After dinner I grabbed George by his arm and led him to the balcony.

"George, I don't know what Tracy has told you. I only know that she is doing her best to make a change, and that is mainly in order to save your marriage. I'm afraid that if you divorce her she will fall into the pit again and never come out of it."

"I understand that, but I don't know how I can live with a woman who has been sleeping around?"

"Well, the most important thing is, do you love her?"

"Yes, I do. But..."

"Has she told you the whole family history or only her own small part?"

"She told me that her father raped her and then made her a slut at an early age, and that she is now going through therapy. But she also said that she likes being a slut..."

"She should have told you about the whole family history, and over all - my history, in order for you to understand the big picture. Let me fill you in on all the gory details. I feel that this is now the most urgent thing going because I want my sister to be happy and to be able to love like any normal person."

I then told him the whole sordid history the way I knew it. I talked for about half an hour.

When I finished he just sat there stunned. He couldn't say a word for a while, and then said:

"God, what you people suffered! I can't imagine a man who treats his family, his wife and his kids that way. He must have been a monster!"

He got up, went over to Tracy and hugged her. "You have all my love and all the support I can give you. You shall continue with your treatments and I'll be there for you every step of the way."

Tracy looked at me over his shoulder and mouthed the words: "Thank you."

The whole family was in the living room, talking and getting to know each other, when I suddenly heard John raise his voice and snap at Brenda: "Why don't you shut up! This is what I think and..."

He caught sight of me shaking my head.

"God, I'm sorry, Brenda, Please forgive me. It still happens to me although I don't want it to."

"John, it happens less frequently all the time and at least I can see that you are trying. Yes, I forgive you, but there still needs to be a lot of work done."

"John," I intervened, "Have you consulted your family doctor? I think that maybe a mild sedative - and there are many natural and non-chemical essences - that might help you control yourself better."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.