Sharing is Caring? - Cover

Sharing is Caring?

Copyright© 2006 by North Point

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Leo found evidence of his wife Marie cheating on him but instead of anger, he wants to know more. (This story was originally written on request for a couple who like my Birthday Present story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Since Marie's last encounter with Steve and Vanessa nearly four month ago, Marie had kept her words about having her pussy full of cum for Leo every evening, sort of. Leo had came home from work and found his wife in similar condition in their bed many more times, freshly fucked with sperms slowly leaking out from her pussy onto their bed cover. Other times he would find her sitting on the bed reading, dressed only in a short silk robe, her freshly fucked pussy barely covered, and looking freshly fucked. A huge puddle of cum would have pooled underneath her pussy, creating a large wet spot on the bed cover, inviting Leo to lap it all up. Inevitably every time his cock would grow stiff immediately and any jealousy he felt would be overcame by lust.

Being the good lover that he was, Leo always made a point of sucking her pussy clean before proceeding to fuck her thoroughly himself. Sometimes he had to stop well short of cleaning her up because he would be ready to blow his nuts as he tasted the cum on his tongue. Whenever that happened, Leo would hold off until the very last moment before pushing his cock into Marie and filled her pussy up. After he had emptied his load, Marie would push him back down to her pussy to start cleaning up again, because she wanted to have an orgasm before he was too tired and fell asleep.

During all these time, Leo presumed that she had been with Steve each time but since he no longer received pictures from Vanessa, he could not be one hundred percent certain and that just fuelled his imagination and libido further.

At first, their encounter happened about once a week, usually on the Friday when Marie did not have any classes in the afternoon. This went on for a month or so then, Leo started coming home to find his wife in bed covered in cum in the beginning of the week as well. He was slightly surprised that it happened but both he and Marie knew this was a real possibility when they decided to act out their fantasies. Not that Leo complained because their sex life had never been better, if that was possible. Marie seemed to be insatiable despite having two men keeping her body occupied throughout the week. Moreover, they still had sex almost every night, only stopping after Leo had come twice, once in her pussy and once either in her ass or on her tits.

In addition, on couple of Friday nights when Marie was out partying with her friends or Steve, Vanessa kept Leo at home. The first time it happened it caught Leo totally off guard.


That Friday, just like every day when he got home, Leo pushed his key into the front door lock and turned it clockwise to unlock it. Before he pushed open the front door, he could already hear the sound of dance music emanating from within his house. He knew that his wife, Marie, was planning to go clubbing that evening. She always put on dance music to put her into dancing mood while she prepared.

He walked into the living room to find wine glasses on the coffee table. "Who else is in the house?" Leo wondered.

When he walked into the bedroom, Leo did not find his wife there. Instead, a naked Vanessa was lying in the centre of his bed, her legs spread wide, busy stuffing Marie's black dildo in and out of her pussy with her right hand. Her left hand was on her right tit, pinching her stiff nipple with her fingers. Her moaning could be clearly heard over the sound of the music from the living room.

"What the..."

"You're home, finally!" Vanessa cut him off when she heard his voice. "Marie had left already. Steve picked her up about 30 minutes ago. She asked me to stay behind to keep you company." Vanessa's right hand had not slowed, let alone stopped, as she explained to Leo.

"Keeping me company?" Leo literally stood there with his mouth wide opened and tongue hanging out as he watched Vanessa worked the dildo went in and out of her pussy. He could see how deep it had gone inside her from the demarcation line made by her juice on the surface of the black dildo. Although she was slightly shorter than Marie, the dildo had definitely gone deeper into her pussy than Marie had ever made it to. There was almost not enough rubber for Vanessa to hold onto with her fingers. She finished fucking herself with the dildo and pulled it out from her body. Her pussy made a loud wet sucking noise when the tip of the dildo emerged from the depth. She brought it up to her lips and slowly licked the dildo clean of her own juice.

"Mmm... I think this will taste better if I lick it off your cock instead of this rubber thing."

Leo did not have to be asked twice. He quickly took off his clothes while Vanessa plunged the dildo back into her wet pussy.

"I've dreamed about having your hard cock in my pussy for a long time, and now I can finally have it." Vanessa confessed as Leo kissed his way from her feet up her legs towards her pussy.

"OH GOD! Suck my clit just like that!" Vanessa shouted out when Leo reached her pussy and captured her swollen clit between his lips. His hand replaced hers on the dildo and he pumped it in and out of her slowly as he continued his clit sucking.

Since Vanessa was already highly aroused when Leo discovered her in his bed, it took less than couple of minutes of non-stop pussy licking for her to reach climax. Leo moved up, grabbed his stiff cock, and aimed at the entrance of Vanessa's pussy.

"Fuck me with that cock. Fuck me and give me a creampie. I bet you can't wait to suck it all out of me." Vanessa encouraged him.

Leo stopped dead in his track, "You know about that? You must think I am disgusting."

"Shit no! When Marie told me about your fetish with cum and creampie, I almost cream myself right there and then. I got so horny every time I thought about you sucking cum from Marie's pussy. Now, less talk and more action!" Vanessa wrapped her legs around Leo's hip and pulled him closer to her.

Without ceremony, Leo just pushed the whole length of his cock into Vanessa for the first time. She was so wet that he had no problem reaching the bottom on his first stroke. As he pulled his cock out to start fucking his wife friend in earnest, Leo could feel the difference between his wife and Vanessa on his cock. Whereas Marie's pussy was tighter at the entrance and got less tight the deeper he went, Vanessa's was the opposite. Her pussy lips parted easily when Leo pushed his cock head inside, but the entry got tighter and tighter the further his cock travelled. The sensation on his cock head was incredible, it was as if the length of his cock was being sucked and fucked at the same time.

Leo opened his eyes to see Vanessa withering under him in ecstasy. Her face was a mask of lust and a pink flush covered most of her chest and up to her face. Her firm tits bounced along with each thrust from his cock and her small nipples extended out stiffly, begging to be sucked.

The idea of having her pussy stuffed with her best friend's husband cock made Vanessa raced towards her second orgasm of the evening in no time.

"I'm cumming!" Vanessa announced between loud moans.

Leo felt her pussy gripped his cock tighter and tighter until finally Vanessa let out a scream that would have waken the dead. Her pussy released copious juices coating his cock first then overflowed down her ass onto the bed sheet.

Leo was not far behind her. A few more quick, urgent thrusts and he released his hot sperms into his wife's best friend twitching pussy.

Vanessa was coming down from her climax when she felt Leo tensed up above her. Then she felt his cock pulsed inside her and flooded her pussy with his cum. Jet after jet of hot sperm shot out from Leo cock and landed on and around her cervix.

"Come inside me. I can feel it! Fill me up. I want to watch you suck all of you cum from my well fucked pussy." Vanessa whispered in Leo's ear as he continued unloading his cum into her body.

Finally, with his orgasm subsiding Leo slumped down on top of Vanessa.

"I haven't come this hard for a long time!" said Leo, between laboured breaths. His cock, which was still embedded deep inside Vanessa, was softening by the seconds. Eventually it was too soft to stay inside and Vanessa's tight pussy expelled it.

"Now for desert!" Leo smiled as he moved down the bed, leaving a trail of kisses on Vanessa body.

"Oh God! You're really going to do it!" Vanessa gasped as she spread her legs as wide as possible to help Leo. She propped herself up with pillows so she could watch him feast on her creampie. "You're going to eat your own cum from my pussy!"

Instead of diving straight into her pussy, Leo pulled back a little to take in the sight first. Vanessa's pussy was completely shaven clean; it did not even have a small patch of hair like the one Marie had. At that moment, its outer lips were red and swollen from the fucking she had just received. A layer of their mixed juice covered the outer lips and their surroundings. Her inner lips protruded from between the outer lips, also covered in juices.

As Leo watched, a blob of his white cum was gathering at the bottom of the inner lips. The blob got bigger and bigger as more cum flowed out from within. Leo could wait no longer so he stuck out his tongue and licked the blob of cum from Vanessa's pussy into his mouth.

The contact from his tongue sent jolts of electricity through Vanessa's body. Her wide spread legs tried to close up on relax but were stopped by Leo's hands on her thighs. Her pussy contracted around the non-existent cock and pushed more cum out for Leo instead. Watching him gathered his cum from her pussy and then spread it around her pussy lips and clit before sucking all into his mouth was extremely erotic for Vanessa.

Very soon, the supply of cum was exhausted but Leo continued his tongue lashing on Vanessa, pushing her to another mind-blowing orgasm.

Vanessa had a screaming orgasm when Leo sucked her enlarged clit between his lips and ran the tip of his tongue over it repeatedly. Leo did not wait for her to recover from her climax. He climbed up and fed her his hard cock in one swift stroke. The second fuck last much longer and he filled her pussy with one more load of his cum before both of them fell asleep, sexually exhausted.


Leo woke up to the loud banging sound of the front door being closed. He turned around and saw the time on the clock on the night table, 04:23. More noises came from the living room, and judging from the sound, Leo guessed that his wife had came back from the club drunk and kept bumping into furniture. Fearing that the noise would wake up Vanessa, who was sleeping soundly next to him, Leo gently got out of bed and walked towards the living to help his wife.

In the living room, he found Marie sprawled out on the sofa too drunk to move further. She tried to drink from the water bottle she had in her hand but was having difficulty unscrewing the cap. From the streetlight coming in from the outside, Leo could just make out the outfit she has on was actually conservative by her standard. It was all black from top to bottom. The halter-top dress she had on left her back almost completely bare and it was loose enough around her tits that let them swung with every movement. The skirt part of the dress extended half way down her thighs, which made it long by Marie's standard. A split up each side made it slightly loose fitting which was another opposite of what Marie loved to wear. Her legs were completely bare, not even pantyhose, with a pair of black knee-high boots encased her feet and calves.

"Let's get you to bed," Leo muttered while still half asleep.

He picked her up in his arms and carried her to their bedroom. He gently laid her on the side of the bed where he had been sleeping in, next to Vanessa, and started undressing her. He first unzipped her boots and took them off her feet. Then he sat her up straight and pulled the halter top off. With the dress bunched around her waist, Leo pulled it down her hips and her legs and took it off Marie, leaving her just in her black panties. Finally he laid her back down to bed and pulled the cover over her now almost naked body.

With Marie sleeping soundly in the bedroom, Leo grabbed another set of pillow and covers and proceed to sleep in the sofa in the living room.


Leo was awakened by the most pleasant sensation on his cock. Initially he thought Marie must have woken up and was sucking his cock but then he realized the technique was different. He opened his eyes and saw the short blonde hair of Vanessa bobbing up and down slowly over his cock. She must have sensed that he was awake because just then she stopped.

"You sleepy head! I've been sucking your cock for at least 5 minutes!" Vanessa whispered. "Marie is still sleeping. I need to go soon but when I saw you lying here with your cock making a tent with the cover, I just had to have it one more time."

That explained why she was fully dressed and not naked, Leo thought.

"Why don't you climb aboard?" Leo asked.

Vanessa let go of his cock and stood up next to him. She put one knee on the sofa across his hip then raised her tight mini skirt with one hand while pulling her tiny panties aside with the other. She then carefully lined up Leo cock with the entrance of her pussy and sat down.

"Aaaffffmmm!" Vanessa groaned when Leo cock drove all the way into her wet and hot pussy. The hand that was holding the skirt up was now on the back of the sofa holding herself steady. Her other hand worked furiously on her clit as she rode his cock.

Leo was contented to let Vanessa dictation the pace so he just lied there on the sofa enjoying the view. Occasionally he would reach up and mauled one of her tit through her tight t-shirt and bra. He would pinched her stiff nipple through the materials, causing her hip to jerk out of rhythm and generated a gasp from her almost silent moaning. As Vanessa bounced on top of Leo her blonde hair flew around covering her face. He sat up, cleared her hair away with his hands, and kissed her on her slightly parted lips.

The kiss took Vanessa by surprise. She realized that was the first time they kissed. Leo had his cock deep inside her body and he ate his cum from her freshly fucked pussy but they did not kissed at all, not even once, last night. She returned the kiss with all her panted up passion and their tongues swirl around each other in their mouths.

In no time, the orgasm that Vanessa had been working hard towards caught up with her body. Her body tensed on top of Leo and with one last grind of her hips, Vanessa threw back her head and she tensed. A pink flush appeared on her chest and her cheeks silently announced the arrival of her orgasm. It never ceased to amaze Leo how beautiful a woman looked when her body reached the climax and released all the sexual energy that had built up.

Vanessa grinded her hips on Leo a few more times, rubbing her clit against him in an effort to prolong her orgasm.

Eventually she lied down on top of Leo, panting, "You didn't come, did you?"

"No, not yet." Leo rubbed her panties covered ass with his hands.

"Oh good. You can fuck me one more time before I leave." Vanessa grinned as she got off Leo. "Sit up. I want it from behind."

As soon as Leo cleared up some space on the sofa, Vanessa put both of her knees on it facing backward. She bent across the back of the sofa, and with her skirt still bunched up around her waist, presented her panties covered ass to Leo.

"Fuck me from behind, Leo. Fill my pussy with your cum so I can lick it clean when I get home." Vanessa asked Leo as she pushed her panties down her legs showing him her already wet pussy.

Leo did not need to be asked twice and he plunged his hard cock into Vanessa without hesitation. Straightaway he was pumping his cock in and out of Vanessa as fast as his body allowed, not caring whether she would reach another climax. All he care was to cum one more time inside his wife's best friend pussy before she left, perhaps for the last time since he did not know whether this was a one off event.

He needed not worry because Vanessa was close to coming already. She had to bite into her clenched hand to stop herself scream aloud from the pleasure she was experiencing. Getting fuck from behind was her favourite position and Leo's cock was just the right size, filling and stretching her pussy just right. Pussy juice was leaking out from her pussy and slowly dripped down her thighs as Leo pounded his cock in and out of pussy faster and faster. He was fucking her so good that Vanessa regretted not having asked Marie about fucking Leo sooner.

Feeling Vanessa's tight pussy wrapped around his cock, squeezing it, milking the cum out of it make Leo wished he could keep from coming and went on fucking her forever. Alas, life is not fair and his body reached the point of no return.

"Aaarrggghhh! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Leo let out a quiet cry through his clenched jaws.

Hearing that, Vanessa's hand flew to her clit to try to kick-start her own orgasm.

"That's it. Give me your cum." She could feel the hot sperm shot out from his cock with each pulse and landed on her interior. Then the combination of her fingers on her clit and a jet of Leo's cum splattered on her cervix triggered her orgasm. Her pussy walls tighten up, contracting around his cock, sucking it in further.

"Aaawww! Aaawww! Shit!" Vanessa cried as her orgasm flowed through her body. She jerked back and forth over the back of the sofa while Leo was coming down from his orgasm and enjoying the massage her pussy was performing on his softening cock.

Exhausted, Leo pulled out of Vanessa and sat down on the sofa next to her. She lazily pulled her panties up her thighs and over her ass as she enjoyed the remnants of her orgasm. She got off the sofa and bent down to give Leo a quick kiss, "This has been fantastic, and I hope we can do it again." And before Leo could come up with something to say, Vanessa was out of the door and on her way home.


Later in the week, Leo was unexpectedly given the afternoon off so he went home to do some laundry that had been accumulating for a few days. When he got home, he picked all the mail and put them on the coffee table before he went to the bedroom to change out of his uniform. Then with a beer opened, Leo went through the day's mail. After opening a few bank statement and threw away a bunch of junk mails, he came across a large envelope. He opened it and found a DVD inside with a note, which simply said, "What Marie got up to last weekend"

Curious, Leo put it into the DVD player and switch on the TV. Then the image of Steve popped up on the TV screen.

"Hi Leo, surprise to see me? Marie told me that she arranged a friend to keep you happy last Friday so she could stay out later than usual. Did you have a good time? I bet you did!"

"I sure did," Leo smiled at the memory of the sex he had with Vanessa.

"Anyway, onto the main feature. Aren't you curious what Marie got up to when she goes out partying with my friends and me? Well, we brought along a camera with us this time and we recorded our adventure. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it."

For the next two hours, Leo left the dirty clothes untouched. His eyes were glued to the TV screen as he watched his wife's weekend antics.


Later in that afternoon, Marie came home to find Leo already in the house. She did not expect her husband to be home that early and was pleasantly surprised.

"How come you're home this early?" She gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the lips.

"Oh, they cancelled a training session because a piece of equipment failed."

"Nice! So what have you been doing?" Marie started changing out of her day clothes and into clothing that are more comfortable.

"Nothing much, just watched some TV and then had a shower." Which was pretty much true, except that he watched her performance this weekend and afterward had to jump into the shower to clean up all the cum he shot onto his stomach and chest.

"I'm going to make some dinner. Do you want some? Oh, and can you do the laundry please honey?"

Leo finished loading up the washing machine and started the wash cycle. He walked back to the kitchen where Marie was preparing dinner. As he approached her, Leo was reminded how lucky he was in having Marie as his wife. Her fit body was dressed in just a thin white tank top with tiny straps which wrapped around her firm tits like a second skin, a pair of small running short that made her long legs seemed to go on forever, and nothing else. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail, leaving her beautiful face to show through.

"What man would be able to resist her if she asks to be fucked?" Leo conceded with pride. "If a woman likes that flirts with me, I would like to fuck her silly too!" He walked up and hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms around her trim waist.

"Hurry up with dinner, I missed my wife's bodily charm this weekend!" Leo whispered into Marie's ear and kissed the back of her neck. He grinded his cock, which was growing hard by the seconds, into her short covered ass.

"Just a few more minutes, baby, and you can have me anyway you want to!" Marie pushed away from the kitchen sink and back against his cock.

Leo took advantage of the opening and slid his hand down to the front of her shorts. He ran his fingers up and down the front of her pussy, feeling the heat she was giving out.

"Did Steve keep you happy while I was spending time with Vanessa?" Leo slipped his fingers underneath her shorts through the leg opening. Marie instinctively widened her stance as he parted her lips and slowly pushed one finger into her steaming pussy.

"We went to a bar first to meet up with his friends from college." Marie had stopped her chopping the food due to the distraction in her shorts. "Then we went to a new club across town. After that he drove me home."

"That's it? He didn't fuck you at all? That's unusual."

"Not exactly. He did make me fuck him in the car park before we went into the bar." Leo's cock twitched when he heard about the public sex. That had not been captured on video, probably because he needed his friends to help. "It was a dark corner and he just bent me over the back of the car, flipped my skirt over, pulled my thong aside, and fucked me right there where anyone could see us. He must had been very horny because he cum pretty quick before I was even close."

"You like that, don't you?" Marie felt his cock jump and grinded her asses against Leo's hard cock. "And to answer your question. Yes, he cum deep inside my pussy. Then I danced all night with Steve and his friends while his cum was slowly leaking out from me. Feeling all the cum between my legs while drinking and dancing in public made me so horny. I felt such a slut!"

She dropped the knife that she was holding and sneaked one of her hand behind her. She grabbed his cock through his shorts and gave it a squeeze.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Go surf the net for porn or something while you wait!" Marie ordered her husband out of the kitchen. "You can do whatever you want with me after dinner."

"Whatever I want?"

"Yes. You'd like that, won't you?" Marie flashed a wicked smile at Leo before going back to preparing dinner.

Leo decided to surprise his wife so he went to his study and took out the DVD that he received earlier that day from the back of the drawer. With it in his hand, he walked back to the living room and popped it into the DVD player. Leo wondered what would Marie's reaction be when she saw herself on the TV screen.

Both Marie and Leo hurried through dinner as sex dominated their thoughts. When they were finished, Marie cleared up all the food and plates while Leo prepared the living room for his surprise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.