In the Stockroom - Cover

In the Stockroom

Copyright© 2006 by Saint Sinner

Chapter 2: Day 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Day 2 - Some chance encounters between workers in a retail store.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

"It's like it was a dream," I said. I sat on a box in the stockroom. Shay and I had been rearranging the stockroom. We were finished with this aisle and were about to start on the next.

"Uh-huh," Shay sighed.

I looked up at her. She stood only two feet from me. Today she wore khaki pants and a red, buttoned shirt. She looked gorgeous as usual. "What's wrong," I asked.

"I don't know," she said and stepped closer, "I just wish..."

I reached up and touched her cheek, "Maybe later..."

At my touch her eyelids had fluttered closed. She whimpered softly and reached up, taking my hand. She moved it from her cheek to her breast. I had never felt her breasts, and they felt perfect through the thin cotton of her shirt. She was not wearing a bra. I unbuttoned the top four buttons of her shirt. I slipped my hand inside and felt her small breast. Her nipple was as hard as a pencil eraser, as I flicked it a couple of times. Shay moaned. I was about to slip my other hand inside, when Erin walked up to the end of the aisle.

"What should I do now?" she asked. She could not see where my hand was, and I casually took it away and slipped past Shay. Her eyes were still closed, and she sighed.

I walked far enough toward Erin to cover for Shay, I heard her behind me, clothing rustling. Erin was younger than Shay or I. The store had a habit of hiring teenagers. I myself had been hired as a teen, twelve years ago. Erin was eighteen, very slim, with long blond hair. She had a very innocent look. Her clothes were very nineties. A thin red blouse clung to her torso, accentuating her small breasts, and ending just a fraction above her low-slung corduroys. Her corduroys reached past her clunky shoes to a frayed hem dragging on the floor. Even though she was wearing a style that would have been popular when I was a little kid, I found her incredibly sexy. That style was back in anyway.

I talked with Erin for a bit and told her she could start on the next aisle, where we kept the rugs and doormats. She would be helping Shay and me. I figured we needed to cool off anyway. I turned back to Shay and found her perfectly composed. "Are you okay?" I asked as I laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Of course," she said.

"Alright, let's get to work then." I started to turn away, but Shay grabbed me and pulled me into a fierce kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth and claimed it as her own. My body was still on fire from before and suddenly I had a raging hard on. Shay stroked my cock though my slacks. Although it seemed to go on forever, the kiss ended as abruptly as it had begun.

Shay slipped past me into the main aisle, "Yes, let's get to work."

I willed my dick to go soft — not that it worked — and took a deep breath. I walked a little stiffly into the next aisle where Shay was calmly explaining to Erin what we were going to do. What they were doing was looking incredible. Standing together, wearing different flavors of the same outfit, they looked very erotic.

I began to calm down as we worked, but Shay kept bumping her hand "accidentally" against my crotch. Sometimes she would reach down and give me a little squeeze. Erin was always looking the other way, but there was no way she was missing what was going on. My erection was obvious in my khaki slacks, and I saw her looking at it a few times. I think she was getting a little excited, too. Her nipples were very evident and she seemed to be smiling more often. Shay loved every minute of this.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" I asked Shay when Erin was all the way at the other end of the aisle.

"That she would take on both of us?" Shay nodded towards Erin.

"Yeah."

We waited for the perfect moment. Erin was standing up after putting a fairly heavy box on the bottom shelf. She casually stretched, her back was to me and the stretch accentuated her tight butt. I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Feeling tired?" I asked in her ear as I rubbed at her shoulders. They were way too tight. I am really good at massage, and I think my hands distracted her. She did not respond right away, "Erin?"

"Oh," she sighed, "No... well... a little," she leaned into me slightly.

I rubbed her shoulders, working out the knots of labor. Erin sighed again and leaned completely against me, her hands coming back to rest on my hips. My rock-solid erection pressed against the crease of her butt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.