Nobody Rides For Free
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by curious2c

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Married couple finds out that sometimes things can go wrong in ways unanticipated. This couple finds that their love and marriage are tested... severely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Violence  

As I drove around on my ride thinking of what I had left at home, my thoughts went over the last days before 'it' happened. We were so much in love. Riley and I had always been hard in love. That's why this... damned... 'thing' was driving me so crazy.

I had never had a problem in taking care of her sexually. I had always been able to maintain an erection well longer than necessary in order for her to have several orgasms. I had, matter of fact, prided myself on the ability to keep up with her. She could be a real dynamo in the sack at times.

I was also thinking of the man I had left her with too. He had openly admitted that he loved her, and would steal her away from me, best friend or not. I had left him with my wife... with the express purpose of having sex with her... since I couldn't help her any more that way.

Deep inside a heat began to grow... making me almost ill. I was mad at life... my body... that asshole that had raped my wife... and beat me near to death... just about everything in my life had gone wrong... suddenly and shockingly completely.

Now I was riding around... and trying to overcome the urge to go home and tell them I had made a mistake... not to do it. The more I rode the more I felt I had made a mistake... a huge one. I had been gone almost fifteen minutes though... and after having seen the way we had all talked about it... and Riley's insistence that they only needed an hour and a half... well I was probably far too late to prevent anything from happening now.

I only hoped I would be able to live with Riley and myself after this day... I knew this was one of 'those' things that will stand out in my lifetime... forever. My failing had led us to this... terrible choice. I couldn't really blame anyone but myself... rather, my body for failing me. For failing Riley too. This was a low point in my life... probably the lowest I had ever been at.

Suddenly a bike whipped past me, two riders on it. A man and a woman... I didn't know them... but the way her arms were around him, the look of his bike... for an instant I thought it was Riley and Dog... but after a second look I knew it wasn't. Besides... they were at my house... doing what I couldn't do for Riley at all anymore.

It hit me like a freight train right at that moment. That thought... that Riley and Dog were at my house, in bed fucking, and I had led them to it... it hit me so hard I actually swerved on the road. Regaining control took a bit, and then without a second thought I knew what I had to do... fast.

Spinning the bike around I opened it up, not paying any attention to speed limits or anything at all. If I were caught it wouldn't be a ticket... it would be jail... I was driving like a madman... recklessly. Very much so as a matter of fact. I had nothing to lose though... nothing at all.

I pulled into my driveway and the first thing I saw was Dog's bike... gone. I was doing some hard thinking about that... had they left to go somewhere else? Dog's place maybe? If they had, I'd never find them in time now... and the deed would have been done. I had led my wife into making the biggest mistake of our marriage... and had only me to blame for it.

I went into our quiet home after parking my bike in the garage and shutting the door. Sitting in my big easy chair I opened the beer I had grabbed on my way through the kitchen. I was about to cry I think... I felt as bad as I ever had. I felt like mourning the death of my marriage. The marriage I had destroyed with my now very plainly stupid idea.

I got up, nervous and angry with myself now. What had I been thinking? Why would I think that handing Riley over to Dog would fix anything? All I had done is hand my wife, the love of my life over to some guy that had admitted to me that he loved her. The more I thought about what I had done the more I knew that I had ruined my marriage for certain.

I was drinking my beer, almost to the point of heading out for another one when I heard the bike pull into my driveway. Its distinctive roar told me it was Dog's ride. They were back. They were back and I had promised to be gone for an hour and a half... yet here I was about to try to stop what may have already happened. I had collapsed back in my easy chair, trying to calm down.

I hoped that Dog would accept my reasoning... I hoped that Riley would forgive me for stopping them... hell, at that moment I was afraid that they'd ignore me and go off somewhere and do it anyway. I had shoved her into his arms... giving her away.

Riley was the first one inside... followed closely by Dog. Carrying a bag of groceries, she saw me. She smiled at me as she saw me sitting there, and Dog came to sit near me in the love seat. He had a look I couldn't quite figure out and I wasn't sure what was going on right at that moment.

"I was hoping you'd come back right away."

Dog's voice had cracked a bit.

"What? You're okay with me being here like this? I did promise you a longer amount of time... it's just..."

"Stop Oz... hold it right there."

Dog had spoken quickly and firmly. I was a bit nervous at how firmly since he is a large man... and a true hard core biker. I had that premonition once again that I never wanted to ever piss this man off... he'd be deadly if you did... there was no doubt about that in my mind.

"What? I know I promised you that you and Riley could have... sex Dog... but I have thought about it some more and..."

"I said hold it right there Oz... let me talk."

"Okay. Talk."

"Right after you left Riley and I kissed... and we both knew right then and there... we weren't going to be doing anything. Nothing like you had in your imagination. Not at all. I can't bring myself to take advantage of you; you're my friend. My best friend. Riley is too. As much as I want to have her... I can't have her at your expense... not like this. I want her, and I probably always will... but I will not now... nor ever have her under any other circumstance other than her fully wanting to be with me... without anyone pointing us at each other like you did."

"But... at the time I figured it was the only way that I could save our marriage..."

"Yeah? Save your marriage at the expense of dragging Riley through a living hell? Having to come to someone not her husband for fulfillment? That's not saving your marriage Oz... that's just you making sure that you destroyed it. Besides that... what if we had fallen for each other? I'd have taken her... and you'd be alone."

"That's the conclusion I came to too Dog. I thought about it... and realized that I was being foolish."

I looked at Riley and saw her smiling at me with tears in her eyes. Setting the groceries down she started walking towards me. Her voice was choked as she started out saying what she had to say.

"Oz... I love you and want you. I realized just as Dog and I kissed that I couldn't go there... for any reason. While I'm married to you I cannot be with another man... ever. We have something you and I... and that something can't be replaced, or repaired if one of us goes too far. We were meant to be with each other... forever. I will accept you as you are... regardless of whether or not you can please me sexually."

"But... that has been driving us apart Riley."

"Only you silly man. I have been frustrated, yes. Just as much as you have been. But... I haven't been frustrated enough to go find gratification in the arms of another man. Dog knew it instantly when we kissed too. He stepped back and told me he couldn't do it... as much as he wanted to. I was too much yours. I decided to do what you wanted in the hopes that it would spur you to get better... faster. It was wrong. WE, were wrong. You because out of love for me you wanted to make sure I was satisfied sexually, so you came up with probably the worst idea you've ever had. Me, because I let you talk me into it. I would never have done this to you nor could I in good conscious, do it the way you wanted us to. I would have had to have been single in order for me to go there Oz."

I looked at Dog with a newfound respect. This man had everything it took to make Riley happy sexually, and he had pulled back... knowing that he loved her, probably as much as I loved her. That took courage and strength. He really was my best friend.

I also looked into Riley's eyes, and seeing the love she had for me in them shook me to my core. I had come so close to giving it all away it scared me. I was about to cry, with relief, with love, and out of total humiliation because I had really messed up in trying to keep Riley happy. I should have known that Riley would never cheat on me or allow herself to be placed in the very position I had put her in.

"I don't know what to say. I came home... to... stop you guys. I felt it was wrong... when I realized it I got scared... real scared. I don't want to lose you or your love Riley. I always want your respect and love, just as I always want to give mine to you."

Dog broke in; his look was one that I hadn't seen from him before. It was almost as if he were about to tell us an earth-ending secret.

"Then I guess you two better find some way to 'fix' you Oz. I know a psychologist... she can help you both... what?"

He was giving us both a look now... and I realized that I must have been looking shocked at him. The fact that Dog had seen a shrink... boggled my mind. I could see Riley had a stunned look on her face too.

"Hey... even big ugly old tattooed bikers need a helping hand once in a while. I mean... how'd you like to go around town and have people looking at you with fear all the time... it may sound great, but it can become a real drag... especially when you want to ask someone out on a date or something. Kinda lonely at times... that's why I love you two so much... you've accepted me fully... not many have. I scare people too much."

"But... you... a psychologist? It just seems..."

"I know... my ride takes care of most of what I need, most often... once in a while though... even I need a bit more help. She's a great doctor too... if anyone can help you two... she will be the one."

Riley had moved over and knelt on the floor in front of me and she hugged my legs as Dog went over his doctors' qualifications. He was quite forthright with us, and as he went on I realized that I would have to swallow my pride and go talk to this doctor. What did I have to lose after all? Everything. So, when one has everything on the line, one makes choices accordingly.

We talked for several hours, and after Dog had left to head home, Riley sat in my lap.

"I love you Austin. I really do love you, no matter what. Sickness and in health... for richer or poorer... forever."

"I love you too. I really do. I almost let us make a huge mistake today though Riley. I should have known better. I failed you again... so many times lately I have failed..."

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE BUB. You have never failed me. Ever. You did the best you could to save me from that... monster... even when he almost killed you. If I had stayed right there in the garage, your attention would not have been pulled away from him and he'd not have been able to get you like he did. Then, you came upstairs, a walking dead man... trying to make sure that I would be okay... trying to make sure you did everything you possibly could to save me. If Dog had failed... he would have killed you then for certain because you were so close already, he would have had no problem... and had Dog failed, he'd have been dead too... which would have left him to have me however he wanted, until he killed me too. YOU NEVER FAILED ME. EVER."

"But... I had him... and then he got around me like he did... you never had a chance Riley..."

"I told you... it was my fault... you watched me to make sure I made it out of the garage safely... that's when he got around you and got the upper hand. After that nobody could have saved me... Dog almost got it from him too you know... it was close. Also... your... condition... is temporary... and I am quite willing to wait for you to get better Oz... I can do that. I want to do that. You are the only man I ever want... that way. Only you."

"Could be a long wait honey. A real long wait."

"Well... we can both go to Dog's doctor and see if she can help us... then... maybe that is all the waiting we will have to do. I love you too much to give up on you Oz... and I hope you love me too much to give up on us too."

"That's why I came home when I did. I knew I had pushed you into doing the wrong thing... I had to try to stop it... but you guys already had figured it all out... without me. I'm such an ass..."

"No."

Her tears were falling in rivers down her cheeks. She was smiling... but crying at the same time.

"No... what you did was show me that you loved me far more than I ever had imagined. You were willing to give up... so much... in order to keep me happy. You were willing to look the other way... while someone else... was... with me. So I could be happy. You gave up all for me Oz... Oh baby... I love you so much."

"I do love you. I know I do. You know it too. But... I came home to put a stop to that... I would have shut you guys down had you been doing what I asked you to do and..."

"Because you finally realized that what you were about to let me and Dog do was the wrong thing... your love let you see that too. Oh... I'm so happy... so damned happy that you were sitting there in your chair when Dog and I came in. I was beside myself, thinking that you'd think we had... done it... when we hadn't. It would have hung between us like a red flag forever. It would have destroyed us Oz... it really would have. If you had stayed gone for the full hour and a half, you would have had no other choice but to think Dog and I had... fucked each other."

Her revelation hit me like a ton of bricks. She had seen that long before I had. That is exactly what I would have thought. Had I stayed away like planned, and then come home to say it had been a mistake, I would have been sure that they had done the deed. I would have been certain that she had been with him.

"Well... I guess I could be orally pleasuring you until such a time as I get better. It's not the same as..."

"Baby... we'll both be orally pleasuring each other until you get better... this will never be a one way street. It's us against the world babe... us against the world."

"Hey... want to take a ride on my bike sweetie?"

"I don't know... do you have 'rules'?"

"Yeah... I have a new one as a matter of fact... Gas... Grass or..."

"Ass... nobody rides for free... including me?"

"Including you."

"I like that rule. I'll hold you to that too Oz... I really will."

That day marked a change between us. We started sleeping together constantly. Riley was responsive to me as I was to her, and even though we couldn't have what I would call 'real' sex due to my condition, I would orally and also using fingers and some toys we had got, make sure that she had orgasms often.

A strange thing that happened was that I could get hard and she could suck me to orgasm. The only time I had 'issues' was when I tried to penetrate her pussy... for whatever reason, I just couldn't keep it hard. We talked that to death, and finally we just had to accept what was going on for what it was... hopefully a temporary 'issue'.

I learned more of how to please her with my tongue and fingers too. It had gotten to the point that I could get her off several times a session with just my tongue. I worked hard at figuring out different ways to please her orally, and each time I came up with something that pleased her, I was rewarded with out of the world blowjob's.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.