Nobody Rides For Free
Chapter 1B: Austin's story

Copyright© 2006 by curious2c

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1B: Austin's story - Married couple finds out that sometimes things can go wrong in ways unanticipated. This couple finds that their love and marriage are tested... severely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Violence  

Riley, the pretty blonde who I had been told was my wife, stayed by me all day. She was working hard to try to jog my memory, and she also made sure I didn't want for anything. Finally, wanting to get some of the questions in the back of my mind taken care of I started to gently ask her about us.

"So... we are married then."

"Yes. Almost nine years. We met in college... you were my... first."

"Your first?"

She blushed red. Actually I thought it made her look sweet and innocent.

"Yes. I was a virgin until that night... you... well, you know..."

"I wish I could just remember. I'm sorry. I know I must seem stupid or something... I just can't remember."

"No... no... they told me that this may be an issue. I didn't think about it since it always seems to happen to other people, not me. Now... I guess we're the other people. I can't imagine what you are feeling like, not knowing who I am or anything."

Her hand had started to caress my head gently as she spoke softly. Looking into those eyes, I knew that I was seeing someone in love. Deep love. I wondered what she was seeing in my eyes though. Did I shoe that love? Was I reflecting that love back to her at all?

"So... um... I'm not trying to be a smart ass or mean or anything... I just need to know some things."

"Okay. I'm having a hard time Oz... Austin... Oz... that's your nickname..."

When she had said 'Oz' I had lurched suddenly. Another flash memory. Familiar, yet foreign. It was another piece to a puzzle that was confusing me deeply.

"Oz. Sounds... sounds... I don't know... right for some reason."

"Go ahead... with your questions I mean."

"Okay. Uh... how were we?"

She looked confused.

"I mean... as a couple... how were we? Are we in love? Happy? Together?"

"Oh... OH... YES. Very much so. At least I think we are. I'm sure of it. Everything that's happened... it's taken a toll though. I mean... that whole day turned so violent and horrible."

"So... we were... I mean, are in love then. What would change that?"

"Oh Austin... I... I... Charl... that man... he... took me... I'd never been with anyone other than you... and he just..."

She was crying hard and having a hard time talking. Between sobs I was hearing something that scared me. She was afraid of me. I could tell. She was afraid of me for some reason. What had happened? What the hell had happened?

"It's all right. Everything will be okay. I'm sorry. Lets talk about something else for a bit maybe. I didn't mean to hurt you... I mean..."

"No... it's all right. I shouldn't have gotten so emotional there. It's just that... that... day... it's in my mind so hard... so harshly. I can't forget it. And you... you were hurt so badly, still you tried to come up and save me from that... animal."

A flash shot through me. I remembered adrenaline coursing through my body... anger... pain... dizzy... falling... then it was gone.

Holding my free hand, with care since it was attached to all the wires and tubes coming out of me, she just cried silently for a bit. I spoke softly to her, thinking of whatever I could that would calm her. I'm afraid I wasn't of much help. Suddenly I said something to her that caused her to jerk up and smile through her tears.

"There... you call me that all the time."

"Call you what?"

"Sweetie pie. You call me sweetie pie when I'm really upset. It's your way of telling me that you love me."

"I said sweetie pie?"

I didn't consciously remember saying that to her... yet somehow now that I thought about it, it did sound right. Okay then, one more thing I knew. When she was upset, I called her sweetie pie. Somehow that had come out of me unbidden. Somehow my brain must be remembering things, yet I was unaware of what... or even when it would do that. This was a pain in the ass. I hated it.

"Oh Austin... this is so hard. I keep wanting to tell you everything but they said I need to be careful of what I say to you. They want you to gain your memory back, but they are a bit afraid of what happened... that day... they don't want you stressed."

"Look... I think I can take what ever you tell me... Riley. It may be the only way I regain my memories, if I ever do."

"Don't say that. You will remember everything. You will. You will get better and you will come home to me."

"Okay... you say that with enough conviction that I want to believe you. It's just... all this... lack... it's all... difficult for me. I can't explain why... it's like coming into a movie that's almost over... and trying to figure out what's gone on so far."

"Oh baby... I'm so sorry. I should have never asked him to take me to The Orchard that day..."

'The Orchard'. Suddenly I remembered a stand on the side of the highway, filled with fruit and vegetables. Riley was there, holding a basket of tomatoes smiling at me. Yes... I remembered that much... we had been happy that day... very happy.

"What did I say?"

"What?"

"I was talking about that day and him having taken me to The Orchard... you got a strange look on your face."

"I remembered something. The Orchard... some kind of stand with fruit and vegetables... right?"

"YES."

"We went... we go there to get our vegetables. We seem to like... tomatoes... at least we bought a large basket of them there. You were so happy... I was happy."

"YES... YES... that's right. I remember that day. You had just gotten a raise, and started on your project. I was getting the tomatoes for making some Swiss Steak for dinner... and you had..."

She blushed. I was looking at her wondering why.

"You... had grabbed my ass and the nice man that owns the place saw you. He smiled at us, and winked at you. I was kind of mad at you... yet not. Embarrassed more likely. When I turned to yell at you, you kissed me on the lips and wouldn't let me go until I relaxed. Then you released me, and smiled at me... talking about the tomatoes... just like nothing had happened."

Another flash... skin. Lots of skin. Soft, smooth, warm skin. Wet... and... then I saw us. We were in bed... somewhere... she was naked laying spread out before me, and I was laying between her legs, my head just above her pussy. Well trimmed, inviting... and wet. I was kissing her there, licking and just feeling her wetness and heat.

I moved up, kissing her body as I went, playing with her belly-button, then her nipples... hard and begging... then her throat... and finally her lips. Laying on top of her as I was, she was able to put her legs around my back, and pretty soon I was deep inside her, fucking. Making love... that was it... we were making love. Different than fucking by far. Although I was certain we liked fucking too.

Now it was my turn to blush. I was too. Deep red. Riley looked at me smiling.

"You remember something else from that day too?"

"Yeah... kinda. I think anyway."

"We were in bed... maybe?"

I blushed even more.

Laughing she kissed my cheek.

"Oh yeah... you remember that day... at least part of it."

"So... how was I?"

"You were... like you always have been... perfect. Absolutely perfect. You have always been perfect for me. You know me so well, and how you do things... things that make me so hot... so in love with you... oh so in love with you."

"Then, we were happy. We are happy?"

"Oh... yes. Although after last week... I'm not sure how things will be... how I let myself get into that position that I did..."

"Shush... don't worry about that now. I think that in the end, even though this whole thing has been pretty bad for us... I'll still love you the exact same... probably even more. If I could just get my memory back... that would be a big help."

"Little steps... they said it may come back in little steps, a bit here... a bit there..."

"Little steps... yeah... flashes of things... That's what's been happening to me anyway... flashes of things."

"Oh baby, I want you back too. I really need you... I do. I don't know what I'd do without you... I really don't."

"Not to worry... I'm still here... don't think I'm headed off anywhere either."

The next few days were stressful since I had no real memory of who I was. Staying in the hospital was a drag too, but they wanted me there in order to keep a close watch on my head. Evidently the swelling went down enough after a week more in the hospital, and they cut me loose for the time being.

At home... well, I had been hoping that I'd see the house or something... anything... and that all my memories of me would come back to me. That was not to be. Seeing the door to our bedroom still hanging off it's hinges started something in the back of my mind... but whatever it was, it wasn't ready to come out of hiding yet.

I was still not in shape enough to work on the door, or anything else for that matter, so I just hung out. Riley had gone into work during the days... mornings only for a while, and I was happy that her employer was being so nice.

I started to wander about the house while she was at work, and in looking at things, some of them I knew... instinctively... and others were just... stuff. One morning, right after Riley had left, I wandered out to the garage. I was still kind of weak, and my head would spin time to time if I moved too fast, so I was taking it easy.

Out in the garage I found my project. It was the bike that I had seen in my mind while in the hospital. I looked at it, and suddenly parts... just little bits and pieces started to come back to me. Not all, just a little thing here, a little thing there... different people, and different things I had witnessed.

When Riley got home, she found me in the garage, working on the bike. I was unaware that I had even started to do so too. She came in and was startled at finding me out there to begin with... then she saw that my hands were dirty and I had a wrench in my good hand.

"What on earth are you doing Oz? You're not supposed to be doing that stuff. You're supposed to be inside resting. Damn it Austin... stop what you're doing and get back in the house... right now."

"I was just..."

"I SAID... BACK IN THE HOUSE. RIGHT NOW BUSTER."

Seeing that she was serious, I dropped the wrench and turned to go inside. Suddenly, for some reason, I saw where something had scrapped the floor of the garage. It all came back to me then. Flooding me with all that had happened, just as if it had been a few minutes ago.

I stumbled, more from the shock of getting my memory back as I did than anything else. I had been a bit irritated at Riley for yelling at me when I turned, and that scrape mark set it all off. The bike laying there, her on her side, him... leg underneath... cock hanging out of his pants... me jumping on him, hitting him...

Everything hit me like a brick wall. The next thing I knew, Riley was standing next to me, holding me upright.

"It's all right. I'll get the doctor and we'll get you back to the hospital."

She was worried. I guess she thought that I was having some kind of problem from the damage to my body or something. I stopped walking and turned to her. Looking her in the eyes, for the first time knowing her... really knowing her... I let her know I remembered it all. Everything.

"Riley... I remember... I... I remember it all. Charlie... that bastard... tied me up... slamming my head on the floor several times, then I blacked out. I came to, heard you screaming in the house... got worked around... Dog came in... I told him to go help you... I got loose... got upstairs... saw you there... top torn... I remember it all."

Tears sprang in her eyes, and she hugged me close. We both stood there, crying. It had been a lot for me to comprehend. Afterward, I was tired. My head was aching... and I just wanted to sleep. I was afraid of sleeping though. What if I forgot everything again? I didn't want to go through this last week all over again. Not now.

That night, for the first time since the fight, we slept together in our bed. Riley had a hand or leg on me constantly... as if she were afraid I'd leave in the night. I loved that touch because it kept me grounded in knowing that she was my wife... my love... the love of my life, and I remembered everything I knew about her.

In the morning, after almost three weeks of not knowing anything, she pieced in the parts I didn't know. Dog had busted down the door while Charlie had been on top of her on the bed. He had gotten back inside her, and was roughly taking her however he wanted. Afraid for her life, Riley had become submissive to him, and let him do whatever he wanted.

Dog busting down the door had stopped all of that. Dog had grabbed Charlie in one hand and yanked him off of Riley and into the wall. They fought brutally and without any yielding. Hard and vicious, the battle was still raging when I had stumbled into the room Riley said that my head was all bloody and my hand was hanging funny as I got up to her.

I had gone out just as I reached her. Dog and Charlie fought for about ten more minutes, then the cops had arrived. Riley had managed to get in a call to 911 just before I had got there. I had been knocked out for twenty minutes or so before Dog got to the house, so Charlie had about a half-hour with her before being interrupted.

After that, I had been taken into the hospital. Riley had to stay behind and get the whole story straightened out since the cops had been about to haul Dog in with Charlie. After that, Dog had followed Riley into the hospital on his bike.

The ambulance crew that got me had been in a hurry, and left Riley there, calling another ambulance for her. My condition had been critical at that point, and they didn't think I was going to make it for a bit. Riley had gotten in about a half-hour behind me, and was treated. The police had taken evidence and gotten her version of the events that took place.

Charlie had been beaten so badly by Dog he had spent two weeks in intensive care. The police had kept him locked down with handcuffs and chains that whole time, much to the hospitals disgust... but when he had finally gotten aware of his surroundings, they changed their minds rather quickly. He almost had to be tasered at one point, trying to break loose.

At that moment, he was in the jail wing of the hospital, waiting to get better to be taken to real jail. He had been charged with assault, battery, attempted murder, sexual assault, and a few other things. Riley had given sworn statements to the cops, with a court reporter taking them in my room at the hospital because Riley refused to leave me for anytime at all.

Nobody had seen Dog since he had checked on Riley that day. I slowly healed, and things started to get back to some semblance of normal around me. I had another problem though. One that was driving Riley crazy. I had suddenly become impotent. Well, that's not quite accurate... I would get hard as a rock, but when I'd try to get inside Riley, somewhere in there I 'd go soft.

I know it was hurting her... and I know that the trauma I'd gone through was somehow connected to it. Try as I might though... I just couldn't keep it up for her. We asked the doctor about using Viagra, and he about flipped.

"Not only no... but hell no. Your head injury is still healing. After what you have gone through, I can't allow you to take that. Until you're all healed up, there will be none of those types of drugs for you. I know it must be difficult for you, but taking something like Viagra right now could cause a stroke or worse... so please don't get any black market viagra either. I mean it... it could be dangerous for you right now. Maybe after you heal up... I'll give you a check up and we'll see then... okay?"

"But... doc... what am I supposed to do until then? I mean... we'd like to be... intimate... again... you know?"

"I'm sorry. You can't take any drugs for impotence until you've healed up... maybe in a few months... we'll see."

I was devastated. I couldn't take care of my wife... like a man should be able to... hell, I had failed to keep Charlie from getting to her that second time too. I was falling into a hole that I couldn't climb out of.

When I was released to go back to work, everyone there was happy to see me back. I had a few light days before having to dig in and really get back to work, so I enjoyed them. My boss had kept things on a pretty even keel, and my job was the same as before. If anything, the boss was relieved I was back. He had been having a rough time keeping up with what I did.

"I had no idea that you had so much to do. Damn. When did your job get so overloaded anyway?"

"I was managing okay with it as it was."

"Well, after having done your job for a while... I've come to realize that you deserve one hell of a lot more respect for doing what you do. I'll be fixing that... I promise you that Austin." "I'm just glad to be back boss."

"Yeah... me too. I mean, I'm glad you're back too."

At home, still trying to keep myself hard and able to do something good for Riley had become a nightmare. We were getting along real well everywhere else in our lives... just our sex life was in the pits. I hated not being able to get it up and keep it up. It had never been a problem before... yet now it was.

Riley was hurting because of it too. I think she felt that I was angry at her or something, but we just couldn't talk about it without getting all upset. Me for not being able to perform, and her thinking that I was mad at her for having been with Charlie. We were a mess in one part of our life together, and it was beginning to stress the other parts of our lives together too.

I hadn't worked on my bike at all, and once in a while I'd go out and look at it... but I didn't have any need or desire to get back into working on it. I had talked to my buddies here and there, all but Dog. Nobody had seen him for several weeks, and there was speculation that he had left town.

I had to see him. I owed him. Big time. Huge, big time. He had been the one to actually save Riley, and me too. He had been the one capable enough to handle Charlie and get him away from Riley. Where I had failed, he had stepped up and taken the job away from me. He had refused to acknowledge that he had done anything special for her or me too. Now, I didn't know where he was so I could thank him for saving us either.

That he had saved us was one thing... to have disappeared like he had was a whole different deal. I wasn't sure why he had left... but I had an inkling that it had something to do with Riley. Until I could thank him face to face, I would have this cloud hanging over my head. I felt I needed to get it off my chest, one way or another. I was in his debt. Deeply so.

Things went on for quite some time. Several months later, Riley and I were still having our problems in bed, only now they were starting to intrude in our day to day life as well. The strain was showing up in places where we had never had issues before.

Fighting over what to eat... where to spend time together in the evenings, even little things like who showered first... or took out the trash. It was growing into a huge problem. One that I had doubts on us being married if it kept up.

Time and again we had laid side by side in bed, naked... kissing, making out... working towards the good part of sex... and time and again I had started hard, only to go soft the instant I started to enter her. We had finally taken to separate beds, her in the guestroom, me in our bedroom. We had decided to not put ourselves in a situation where we felt pressured... or rather I felt pressured to perform.

That hadn't worked out exactly as planned either. It seemed that all that had done was cause us to grow more apart. Now I was lost in how to get us back to where we once had been. I was frustrated and angry. At myself, at her, at life. I really wanted to get back to where we had been before all this had happened, but it seemed that Charlie had stolen even that from us. That was the worst part of all of this. That bastard had stolen 'us' from us.

I knew that Riley had been getting more and more worked up, and with me unable to perform for her as a good husband should have been able to... and the doctor still refusing to let me use viagra, I was desperate to do something so I didn't lose her. I loved her more than life itself, and I didn't know what to do to fix things.

"Can we talk Riley?"

"I'll always talk to you Oz."

It was a warm summer evening, and late as it was, the nights hadn't been too cold as of yet. We were out in the yard, and I grabbed her hand, holding it so she knew I still loved her... or at least, wanted to touch her.

"Riley... I know that my... issues have been... difficult for you. We've tried and tried, and the doctor won't allow me to use the little blue pill..."

"Austin... it's all right. I love you. We don't have to have sex. That's not why I love you. I love you for you."

"Yes... that's true... but sex was an important part of our married life before... and suddenly it was taken away from us. I know it's my fault, and I know that it's killing you. Not having an outlet..."

"I can garden... or maybe we can get a dog."

When she said 'dog' our talk went quiet. I was reminded of Dog... what Riley was thinking I didn't know... but I would have bet that she was thinking of him too.

"Riley... I love you, but for whatever reason, I can't help you as a good husband should be able to. Just my luck that the doctor won't allow me what little help there is out there for guys like me too."

"Don't. Don't do this Austin. I love you, no matter what. In sickness and in health... remember?"

"It's driving us apart though. Can't you see? We're now in separate bedrooms... we're not sleeping together... at all. It's showing up elsewhere too. The tensions... the anger... I'm afraid I'm going to lose you if this keeps up. We need to do something... anything... to fix this. I don't want to lose you Riley. I love you so much... I... well... I..."

"What Austin? You what?"

"I was thinking... you are so beautiful... I mean... truly you are... hot... sexy... you could have any guy you wanted..."

"I have the guy I want... YOU. I don't want anyone else Austin. Just you."

"But... I can't do... it... for you. You need... it. I think that you need to find someone you can... that can... help you... not for love... just for the sex."

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? I won't go to a male prostitute. Another man? I can't do that. I'm your wife. I'M YOUR WIFE AUSTIN!"

"I know... but... it's not like you'd love them or anything. Surely we could find someone who could... do it for you... and then you'd have some release... less pressure on me... I hate that I can't do it for you... but you need it. You need it, and if you don't get it I'm afraid you'll end up leaving me. We'll end up hating each other... it's already starting to go that way now. PLEASE... Riley... at least think about it. I... love... you... and I can't stand the thought of losing you all because I can't... perform."

She turned and walked away... tears flowing. It had been hard for me to go this far... how hard would it be for me to allow her the freedom to be sexually satisfied... without me? Could I even do that much? Could I see her off into the arms of another man... could we survive that? I didn't know, but I did know that if things kept up the way they had been going, we'd be divorced within a year.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.