Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina - Cover

Becoming A Slut Wife - Christina

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story of a wife and mother and how she slides into slutdom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

To: C 12/1/07

Not a good day for Bobby. Have I ever told you that I'm the world's worst grandfather? Well I am. I have reached the point in my life where peace and quiet is what I crave and I don't even get a smidgen of that when the little bastards are around. The wife (without letting me know in advance) invited everyone down to decorate the house for the holidays. IT HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT SCREAMING NOISE FOR THE LAST TWO HOURS and I finally have locked my self in my den where I can get on the computer.

I am two-thirds of the way through the next BASWYou and I hope to have it finished by the weekend. I will end it just before your trip with Ethan and then make the trip with Ethan into an entire chapter by itself. I will flip a coin to see whether to do a Kathy story next or go with the next chapter of Planner. I guess I should really do the Kathy story so that I can send it to her as a Christmas present. I really do miss her and all of her OMGs.

How are you getting along? Keeping the honey pot warm?

To: JPB 12/1/07

Sorry about all the noise at your house, but I'm glad it got you into your den so you could write.

For sure do the Kathy story next! I too miss the OMG!s and I am SOOOO looking forward to having my trip with Ethan posted.

Quiet weekend so far. Last night I went to Ethan's after work and spent about 90 minutes getting naked, wet and sweaty with him. When we came downstairs people were arriving for an unplanned party and I decided to stay. Later there was some kissie-touchy-feelie dancing in the dark basement with two of Ethan's roommates and I was feeling especially wicked so I rubbed their cocks through their pants. One of them pulled his cock out and tried to get me to go down on him and I do have to admit that I was tempted, but not sure about how Ethan would take it I passed. I DID take it in my hand and stroke it two or three times before I backed away from him and went to find Ethan.

When I left Ethan walked me to my car and we started making out which got REAL HOT and we almost ended up making it on the hood of my car, but cooler heads prevailed ( not mine of course) and Ethan hustled me into the back seat. I'm sure glad that my hubby is on board with what I'm doing otherwise I would play hell trying to explain the cum stains on the rear seat cushions.

Gary was VERY HAPPY to see me when I got home and when I related how my evening had gone he drug me off to the bedroom and stayed after me until I wore the poor dear out. Just in time too - guess what showed up on time today?

Today was shopping and Santa pictures. Looks like a quiet evening at home.

You know ... your wife probably invited everyone over to help decorate because of your recent injury. Give the girl some credit for looking out for you.

To: C 12/2/07

Just finished the next BASWYou and have attached it. Hasn't been proofed or spell checked yet. Check it over and let me know if you are okay with it. Still no desire to pick up a pen although I do have some idea of what I'm going to do when I do put pen to paper.

Hows by you? I hope you are planning on lots of X-mas parties to fill my stocking with. The wife just asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I'll give you one guess as to what I told her. I do know I ain't gonna get it!

To: JPB 12/3/07

Of course I loved the next BASWMe. I know I lived it, but it sounds just so much sluttier when you put it all down in print and then post it for all the world to see. I wonder if any of my neighbors, friends and co-workers read the posts. Bet they would be surprised to know that little ole me is Christina.

Quiet weekend, but I do have something to tell you. Some neighbors stopped by yesterday and it turned into a football party for a few hours. One couple was Jan and her husband. They were like a couple of 14 year olds going steady! All "Sweetie pie," hugging, dreamy eyes, etc. It was just so cute. If there ever was a justification for a married woman getting a little on the side and sharing the indiscretion with her hubby - they are it! Of course Gary and I don't do too badly in that area either.

Let's see ... December so far:

December 19th - the office party (and probably a post party-party somewhere).

December 22nd - so far, two open houses in the neighborhood.

So, a couple of more chances to be wicked (and I still have Ethan).

To: JPB 12/6/07

Well, our holiday season may have just taken a turn for the erotic. In the mail today we received an invitation from Michael (Alex's friend) for a holiday get together that he is hosting on Saturday the 15th. On the note he said we were welcome to spend the night rather than drive home. Hmmmmm ... wonder what he has in mind? As of right now we have no other plans. It is a great time of the month and we were both sorry to miss his Halloween party. We think Michael must hang with a very interesting crowd.

Let me guess! For X-mas you wanted to watch (or hear about) the wife and another man.

To: C 12/08/07

Not much going on here. The wife has the whole herd coming down again this weekend which pisses me off because I wanted to go to the mountains.

Did get some writing done, but mostly I am concentrating on getting my backlog of stories typed into the computer. I went digging through my desk and found a bunch that I'd forgotten I had. Right now I am looking at 15 stories that are finished, but that need to be typed into the computer not including the next BASWYou which is all ready laid out and ready to be typed (I'm still waiting for you to give me the go ahead on the one I just sent you). The one I am typing in right now (BASCouple - George and Shawna) is so big it may take me weeks (don't forget I am a 'one finger' typist) and I may even have to do it in chapters.

I know what tonight is (can't ever forget those first Fridays) and even though you are not in touch with your old gang doesn't mean that you can't at least go out there and try.

To: JPB 12/9/07

You aren't the only one having a busy weekend. Decorating, shopping, wrapping, seeing Santa ... all the joys of the season. But NOTHING naughty to tell you about.

Friday we had dinner and drinks with the neighbors (neither Jan nor Mandy was there). Busy Saturday and then we had some friends over for dinner Saturday night.

Today I went swimming with my son and my favorite teen stalker. Afterwards we decorated and then went next door to root for the Pats. Now it is time to lay out my clothes for work tomorrow. Where does the weekend go?????

This is the first week since the business trip that Ethan and I haven't hooked up. Somehow it just didn't work out during the early part of the week and when he got home on Thursday his stalker (the girl from the wedding) was there. He is at a loss about her. They hooked up at the wedding and he thought that was that, but then she showed up at his parent's house for Thanksgiving and at his house for the last two weekends. He says he is getting the creeps about her. I told him to talk to his (and her) friends. I want to stay OUT of it--you can never win getting involved in another couples problems. Besides, I'm really just the older married woman he's fucking on the side.

I didn't see any problems in the draft of the latest BASWMe.

Party at Michael's next weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.

To: JPB 12/12/07

Just a mid-week note to say "Hi."

Ethan and I had an 'off-site' today so instead of going back to the office we had a light lunch and then went to his place for an afternoon of sweaty fun. He really is worried about this girl being a stalker. She had been engaged to the guy she had dated since the first grade and as the wedding plans were just beginning he took a job in San Francisco and told her "Sorry and adios!" Soon after that she goes to s friends wedding and runs into Ethan. She is already scaring him with the "we" talk about the future.

Oh well, it isn't my problem. I told him that even after he marries her he can still fuck me. He didn't think that I was all that funny.

To: C 12/13/07

I haven't forgotten you. I've been three days without a computer and I just got it back up an hour ago.

Got some writing done and got the attached finished before the computer went down. Also finished the long story and decided to make it into four chapters.

Glad you and Ethan are still managing to get together (even though I hate him because he is getting what I want).

Take care and party, party, party.

To: C 12/14/07

Pretty light day for me. I finished my maintenance and got out of the place by ten. Spent from ten until now banging away on the keyboard trying to catch up on some of my backlog. I started writing "Kathy and the Senior Trip" but didn't get very far with it. I didn't go on our senior trip so I have no idea what the trip was like. I need to do some research. The seniors from my class went to Washington, D.C., but I have no idea what they did, where they stayed or how the chaperones handled things like keeping an eye on their charges in the evenings. Were the rooms all on one floor and the chaperones took turns sitting out in the hallway to make sure the boys and girls weren't bad? Anyway, I've got to know more before I can go forward with it. I've set it aside and I'm starting work on ending Planner.

Going to be another sucky weekend. I'm going to have all the grandkids here again. I believe that I already told you I'm the world's worst grandfather. I CAN'T STAND THE NOISY LITTLE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that's why God gave me so many of them -- payback for my being so bad. He couldn't wait for me to go so I could sample the fires of Hell so he decided to give me a little Hell here on Earth.

I debated sending you the four part story that I just finished, but knowing that the holiday parties are fast approaching I figure you will be too busy to read it. Besides, the more time you spend reading my stories the less time you have for going out to get me more material for them.

I've asked Santa to see to it that you show up in my stocking (wearing yours) but the fat bastard let me down last year when I asked for the same thing so I don't have high hopes.

To: JPB 12/14/07

Our senior trip was to D.C., also. We stayed at a downtown hotel (NOT a Hyatt!). We were two girls to a room (two beds) and the teachers played like wardens until about 11PM. They told us they would be spot checking and hall monitoring throughout the night, but we figured (correctly) that they wanted to booze it up in the rooms with the other teachers, or get to sleep. The 'light taps' on the doors started a little after midnight and the options were boozing, sex or boozing AND sex. After three nights on the trip we all slept on the bus ride home (until it was 'lights out' time for those with any energy left).

To: C 12/15/07

Hiding in my den while the little monsters go screaming through the house. Typing in another one of my backlogged stories and every once in a while leaving the computer to go to my desk and work on Planner 9. I thought 9 would be the end of it, but just like Topsy the story keeps on growing.

The latest Becoming a Slut WifeYou will go up on ES and SOL tonight and I've already lined out the next chapter. I think I already told you that the next You will be your trip with Ethan. I believe that I have enough for another chapter after that. If not, the holidays are here and I know that I can count on you to be a "bad little girl" if given half a chance and with Christmas parties to go to I'm sure that you will have those chances.

Go get 'em Tiger!

To: JPB 12/15/07

Thwarted again!!

Tonight is the night of Michaels's party, but the weather has balled things up. The ride there would be through the snow and the ride home would be on ice so we had to cancel. I think Gary is more disappointed than I am. However, as you said, it is the holiday season and anything can happen.

We have our corporate party on Wednesday and when they wake us when it is over there is usually a post party-party somewhere. Even if there isn't I'm sure that Ethan and I will find SOMETHING to celebrate.

Jan called me and said she and Mandy may be going to some of the after work Christmas parties on Friday night and I have been invited along. That sounds good to me. There will probably be NO sex involved, but there are numerous open houses in the neighborhood on Saturday night. Gary reminded me that it was at OUR Xmas party last year that we were introduced to the after-the-lights-go-down kissie-feelie stuff that sometimes happens at these parties. I assured Gary that I would wear a thong and no bra just in case.

Sorry about not having a sex party to tell you about tomorrow. Maybe Michael will host a New Year's Eve party.

To: C 12/19/07

Sorry to be such a poor correspondent, but I have been one busy little beaver. The holiday schedule gives us a lot of 14 and 16 hour days and the long hours tend to get in the way of doing much other than work.

Have finished chapters 9, 10 and 11 of Planner and it now looks like it will go 15 chapters. I have also written chapters 1 and 2 of "The Abbotts" which will be a four parter.

Hope the season is giving you the opportunity to give yourself "gifts" that you can in turn tell Gary about (and moi of course).

To: JPB 12/20/07

Sorry to report dear that I have been with only one man for another week (not that Gary is complaining - he says he likes having me around).

Yesterday was the greatest day of my career so far. It was the day of the company "Holiday Celebration" and during the day you have your one-on-one with your boss about your year. Well, as I told you about the earlier talk I had with my V.P. I expected an all right progress report. What I didn't expect was being invited to lunch in the Executive conference room! I was the only worker-bee there and could hardly breathe.

Long (boring) story short - I was given an incredible raise and an incredible bonus. I was assigned two women to train - the first to do my job in another division, and the second, an intern, to train as I did Ethan (well, maybe not all the things I like to think I trained him for!!!). Ethan was given permanent status (five months early!) but was transferred to another division on an outlying campus (meaning that the only time we will be seeing each other is between the sheets). So, with a day like that I skipped all the after party parties and went straight home to the only man who is truly in my life and celebrated with my husband.

Ethan is having problems of his own with his stalker woman. She showed up at his house on Sunday and is still there! She's planning to accompany him "Home for the Holidays!" I try to keep my nose out of it, but I suggested he examine just how far he wants to go down the road with this woman. He knows, but hasn't figured out what to do - yet!

Anyway - no naughty to report, but there is still Saturday night with Jan and Mandy and something might just happen then.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.